剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Wow. That's a lot of tapes.
但里奇·金有B计划
But Riki Gold had a plan "b" --
溜到巡演巴士前
Sneak up to the tour bus and get discovered
直接对着蒂芙妮唱歌♥以求被发现
by singing directly to Tiffany herself.
傻瓜可想不到
It was foolproof!
搞什么
What the hell?!
遗憾的是 镇上的其他傻瓜
Unfortunately, every other fool in town...
也有同样的计划
had the exact same plan.
兰妮 你怎么来了
Lainey, what are you doing here?
这不明摆着 我想出名
Duh. I want to be famous.
不 想出名是我的专利
Uh, no, wanting to be famous is my thing.
姑娘们
Hi, girls.
让一下
Scooch over. Scooch.
老天 你来做什么
Oh, my god. Why are you here?
你的父母让我有些质疑
You parents maybe made me question
我的人生选择
some of my life choices.
这算是最后一击了 真的需要赢
Sort of my last gasp here. Really need this win.
不 这是我的计划
No, this is my plan.
孩子们 乖乖的
Children, behave
拼命奔跑
running just as fast as we can
握紧彼此的手
holding on to one another's hands
试图逃离
trying to get away
隐身夜色中
into the night night!
蒂芙妮 蒂芙妮
Tiffany! Tiffany!
爱丽卡的明星梦
Erica's dreams of stardom
实实在在地在她眼前逐渐远去
were literally driving away before her very eyes.
与此同时 巴瑞消灭我的梦想
Meanwhile, Barry's dream of obliterating me
就快成为现实了
was about to become reality.
数年来 他暗藏秘密武器
For years, he held onto a secret weapon --
力量太强大
Something so powerful
只有在真正的战争时才能使用
that it could only be unleashed in a time of true war.
这一时刻终于来了
And that time was now.
不
Oh, no.
是的
Oh, yes.
不
Oh, no.
我让巴瑞没了女友
I had taken Barry's girlfriend,
他会放出这世界上最丢人的
and he would take my dignity by unleashing
及膝袜艺术照
the most embarrassing sears glamour portrait
让我尊严尽失
the world had ever seen, knee-high socks and all.
不
Oh, no!
巴瑞
Barry.
小弟 你怎么来了
Hey, buddy. What brings you by?
怎么会 我毁了这张照片
How?! I destroyed this photo!
你是说这张吗
You mean...this one?
妈拖你去摄影工作室 把你打扮得像一个
The one where mom dragged you to a studio photographer
可怜的小白脸吗
dressed like a sad, little dandy?
我会贴满校园
And I will post it all over the school.
不行
No! You can't!
这会完全毁了我
That will completely destroy me!
老天 老爷子是对的
Oh, my god. Pops was right!
战争中没有赢家
No one wins a war.
其实吧 会有赢家
Actually, somebody does win --
拥有更厉害核武器的人
Whoever's got the bigger nuke.
而我有亚当弹
And I've got the Adam bomb.
我妈正式投身于
My mom had officially dedicated her life
管理我姐的音乐事业之中
to managing my sister's music career.
只有一个问题 爱丽卡不知道
Only problem -- Erica had no idea.
搞什么
What the...
为什么我十年级时难看的年鉴照片
Why is my awful 10th-grade yearbook photo
会出现在T恤 徽章和车尾贴上
on t-shirts, buttons, and bumper stickers?
因为你的妈经人刚帮你争取到第一场演出
Because your momager got you your first gig.
你将于周二上午十点
You're playing the Del Ennis bowling lanes
在戴尔·恩尼斯的保龄球馆唱歌♥
at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday!
周二上午十点 谁会出现在
Who's gonna be at the Del Ennis lanes
戴尔·恩尼斯的保龄球馆
at 10:00 a.m. on a Tuesday?
戴尔在 还有他妻子邦妮
Well, Del will be there and Bonnie, his wife.
她出租鞋子
She rents the shoes.
我也会在那里
And, uh, I'll be there
销♥售♥这些发泡彩胶T恤
selling these puffy paint t-shirts.
只要戴尔允许
If Del allows it.
他打算抽成
He's trying to take a cut of the merch.
我同意了
I'm into it with him.
你不必知道细节
You don't need to know the details.
-妈 也许我应该 -不
- Mom, maybe I should -- - No.
你对我的评价是正确的
You were right about me.
你这辈子我都在支持你
I've supported you your whole life.
但真正重要时 你真正需要我时
But when it really mattered, when you really needed me,
我慌了
I panicked.
从现在开始 我们一起努力
Well, from now on, we're in this together --
所有日子 每一天 巡演巴士 酒店
All day, every day, on the tour bus, in hotels,
你和你最大的粉丝 你妈妈
you and your biggest fan, your mama.
我这个妈经人会把你打造成大明星
That's why I'm gonna momage you straight to the top.
我会确保再也没人粉碎你的梦想
I'm gonna make sure no one ever smushes your dreams again.
你必须粉碎我的梦想
You have to smush my dreams.
不 我不会这样做了
No, no, no. I'm out of that game.
从现在开始 我是推进器
From now on, I'm a pusher.
不 妈妈才是 不能有两个推进器
No, mom's the pusher. We can't have two pushers.
那我就真得有始有终了
Then I'll actually have to follow through on things.
慢着 这不是你想要的吗
Wait -- I-I thought this is what you wanted.
别放弃
Don't give it up
就因为你妈买♥♥了些发泡彩胶
just 'cause your mom bought a bunch of puffy paint.
不只是妈妈
It's not just mom.
我去了商场 我发现
I went to that mall, and I realized
有数不清的女孩和我一样
there's a million girls out there just like me.
事实是 你是对的
And the truth is, you were right.
我根本没机会
I just don't have a shot.
爱丽卡放弃梦想时
As Erica was giving up on her dreams,
巴瑞正准备消灭我的真实世界
Barry was about to obliterate my reality.
出什么事了
What's going on?
哥们 太疯狂了
Dude, it's crazy.
柏林墙倒了
The berlin wall just fell.
这样的时刻
It was one of those moments
是你永生不会忘记的
you remember for the rest of your life --
一个国家分♥裂♥
A country divided, coming together
又为了和平走到一起
for a shining moment of peace.
巴瑞看着眼前的一切
And as Barry watched it all unfold,
他意识到是时候结束家庭战争了
he realized it was time to end the war at home.
我的摄像机
My camera!
你怎么有钱修好的
How did you get the money to fix it?
我把巴克利的鞋卖♥♥回给了大卫·西若塔
I sold my Barkley shoe back to Dave Sirota.
那照片呢
But what about the photo?
你不是要投放亚当弹吗
You were about to dropthe Adam bomb.
我今天看到一些东西 改变了我
I saw something today that changed me.
大卫·哈塞尔霍夫在中国的长城顶上
David Hasselhoff was on top of the great wall of china
穿着发光的夹克歌♥唱自♥由♥
in a light-up jacket singing about freedom.
这让我意识到 如果"霹雳游侠"
And it occurred to me, if "knight rider"
能让东方与西俄找到共同点
can make east and west russia find common ground,
也许我们也可以
maybe we can, too.
你说的话完全没道理
While your facts are wildly off,
不过精神倒完全正确
your spirit is right on the money.
好啦
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
当然 我是运动健将喜欢非常酷的玩意
Sure, I'm athletic and enjoy awesome stuff
你知道和喜欢的一切
while everything you know and love
是生活中的失败者才喜欢的
is for losers who suck at life,
但尽管我们来自两个不同的世界
but even though we're from two different worlds,
我相信我们可以和平共处
I believe we can live in harmony.
等等 你把我心爱的东西还给我了
Wait. You gave me back what I love.
是时候报答你了
Time to return the favor.
我是个坏男孩
I'm a bad boy
但是个好男人
but a good guy
外在坚强
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表