剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Wow. You'd do that?
太感谢了
Well, t-thank you.
费城人队的球迷就该这样
It's what phillies fans do.
他多大了 长什么样
So, how old is he? What does he look like?
为什么大家都需要知道这个
Why's everybody need to know that?!
我迷路了
Hey. I-I'm kind of lost.
你可以帮我找我爸爸吗
Could you please help me find my dad?
当然可以了
Of course we can help you find your dad.
你先过去和其他走丢的孩子坐在一起
Why don't you step over there with the other lost kids?
看着坐成一排的迷路小孩子
As I looked at that line of lost little tykes,
我知道我不能坐过去
I knew I couldn't join them.
我必须拿出男子气概
I finally had to man up
变成11岁或14岁
and become the 11- or 14-year-old
就像我爸希望的那样
my dad wanted me to be.
不
No!
今天不行
Not today!
我走丢了 我很饿 依然没尿出来
I'm lost, I'm starving, and I still haven't peed,
但我会活下去
but I will survive!
我终于鼓足勇气面对
As I was finally confronting
全世界最恶心的厕所时
the most disgusting bathroom in the world,
爱丽卡和巴瑞要面对
Erica and Barry were about to face
全宇宙最会在情感上操控人的母亲
the most emotionally manipulative mother in the universe.
妈妈
Hey, mama.
她没听到 再说一遍
I don't think she heard you. Do it again.
别叫了 我听到了 我不想回答
Oh, stop it. I heard you. I'm just not answering.
我们很难过
We feel horrible.
我们做了示好小礼物
And we made a little peace offering
向你表达我们的深深歉意
to show you how sorry we are.
这是你的头像
It's a picture of you.
瞧
See?
你在笑 在我们把你
You're smiling, like you used to
像垃圾一样扔在路边前 你就是这样笑的
before we ditched you on the side of the road like human trash.
明暗对比以及基调没抓住我慈爱的精髓
Your shading and tones don't quite capture my loving essence,
但我感谢你们这么努力
but I appreciate the effort.
你可以教我们
Maybe you could teach us.
怎么样
How does that sound?
今天剩下时间我们可以钉亮片
We bedazzle for the rest of the day.
这样的开始不错
Well, that's a good first step,
但要弥补你们所做的 仅仅靠人造钻石
but it's gonna take a lot more than rhinestones and glitter
和亮片可不够
to make up for what you did.
说出来 什么都行
Name it. Anything.
-我要抱抱 -好的
- I want huggies. - Fine.
-依偎 -行
- And snuggies. - On it.
-亲亲 -没问题
- And kissies. - Absolutely.
还有宝宝搂
And nubbies.
很多很多宝宝搂
Lots and lots of nubbies.
我不知道是什么 也害怕知道
I don't know what that is, and I'm scared to find out,
但好的
but sure.
我们去准备钉亮片的东西
We're gonna go set up the bedazzler.
楼上见
We'll meet you upstairs.
就这样 我妈意识到
And just like that, my mother realized
被遗弃在马路边
that getting abandoned on the side of the road
是她碰到的最幸福的事
was the best thing that could have happened to her.
妈 你来吗
Mom, are you coming?
我马上来
I'll be there in a minute.
第九局快结束了
It was the bottom of the ninth.
我依然在迷路中 但我不孤单了
I was still lost, but at least I wasn't alone.
我只是想让我爸看到真正的我
I guess I just really want to show my dad what I'm made of, you know?
让他心里明白
In here.
这说得通吗
Does that make sense?
你已经这样做了三次了
Okay, you've done that three times.
我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what that means.
新的绿色朋友惹我生气时
As I was getting annoyed with my new green friend,
巴瑞和爱丽卡被彩虹色彩
Barry and Erica were bedazzling
弄得头晕眼花
with all the colors of the rainbow.
怎么回事
What's all this?
只是一群亮片小魔头玩嗨了
Oh, just a bunch of bedazzmanian devils going crazy!
这一小时非常好玩
It's been a fun hour.
银色钉没有了
You know what? We're out of silver studs.
我去手工艺品抽屉拿
I'm gonna go get some from my craft drawer.
是 我们需要更多
Yes! We need more.
太好玩了
This is so fun!
救命
Help us.
抱歉 你们真的伤了她
I'm sorry. You hurt her for real.
你们得付出代价
You got to pay the price.
但我们给所有东西钉上了亮片
But we bedazzled everything.
看
Look.
我的飞人队球衣也没幸免
I even bedazzled my Flyers jersey,
奇怪的是 我觉得漂亮极了
and, in some weird way, I think it looks amazing.
什么是宝宝搂
And what are nubbies?
什么是宝宝搂
What are nubbies?!
她说了宝宝搂吗
She said "nubbies"?
你们年纪也太大了
Oh, you're way too old for that.
我跟她谈谈
I'll talk to her.
贝弗 听我说
Bevy, listen,
孩子们做的事不能全怪他们
the kids don't deserve all the blame for what they did.
我教他们如何反抗你的内疚牌
I may have taught them how to stand up to your guilt.
是你吗
That was you?
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
谢谢你这份美好的礼物
Thank you for this wonderful gift.
怎么回事 你不生气吗
W-wait. What's happening? Y-you're not angry?
我的梦想真的成真了
This is literally my dream come true.
现在他们永远在我的掌控之下
Now they're under my thumb forever.
我可以决定他们如何生活 嫁谁娶谁
I get to decide how they live, who they marry,
带我去哪里度假
where they take me on vacation,
都是因为他们把我扔在了马路边
and all because they left me on the side of the road.
亲爱的 你不能用内疚
Honey, you can't hold them hostage with guilt
来控制他们一辈子
for the rest of their lives.
他们最终会怨恨你的
They're just gonna end up resenting you.
但我能怎么做
But...what else am I supposed to do?
我是他们的妈妈
I'm their mom.
要是由他们决定 他们根本不会陪我
If it were up to them, they'd never spend time with me.
你可曾想过
Have you ever wondered
他们为什么那么喜欢和我玩在一起
why they love hanging out with me so much?
因为我不会强迫他们这样做
'Cause I don't force them to.
而且我相当讨人喜欢
Also, I'm pretty frickin' delightful.
你的确讨人喜欢
You are pretty delightful.
你也一样
And so are you.
放下射钉枪 你们可以离开了
Put the stud guns down. You're free to go.
不 我们真的很开心
No, really. We're having fun.
你们不开心
You're not.
你们已经做了很久了 我们扯平了
You've done this long enough, and we're even.
我们只想为我们的行为道歉
But we're just trying to apologize for what we did.
不 我才需要道歉
No, I'm the one who needs to apologize.
我对你们用内疚牌用得太过了
I guilt you kids way too much.
只是
It's just, uh...
你们小时候
When you were little,
你们只想和我在一起玩
all you wanted to do was spend time with me.
母亲习惯于这样
And, you know, a mom gets used to that.
你们永远不会明白
You two will never understand
这一切消失时母亲有多痛
how much it hurts when that goes away.
我想孩子长大后就会这样
I think that's just the way things are right now.
我们钉亮片时是真心的
You know, we really meant what we bedazzled.
我们真的爱你
We do love you.
我知道
I know.
不要宝宝搂
Just no nubbies.
好的
Deal.
我妈和巴瑞以及爱丽卡找到共识点时
While my mom had found common ground with Barry and Erica,
我依然没找到我爸
I still hadn't found my dad.
但我们还有办法
But we weren't out of options.
那时候 无论何时走丢了
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表