剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
八十年代时 我妈♥逼♥我们
Back in the '80s, my mom forced us
拍摄了人类史上最丢人的全家福
to take the most embarrassing family photos in human history.
我们是因为爱她而同意的吗
Did we agree because we loved her?
才不是呢 我们同意是因为她打了内疚牌
Oh, god, no. We did it 'cause she guilted us.
这太残忍♥了
This is so brutal.
但有一天
But one day
你们把我抛弃在养老院不来看我时
when you abandon me in an old-age home and never visit,
你们可以看着这些照片
you'll look at these pictures
记起我有多爱你们
and remember how much I loved you.
现在 大家一起说谢谢
Now, everybody say "mahalo."
谢谢
Mahalo!
她的内疚牌可不止用在全家福上
And her guilting wasn't just for family photos.
只要是与家庭有关的全用
It was for family everything.
宝贝 如果你不吃饭
Baby, if you don't eat,
我这个当妈的就太失败了
then I have failed as a mother.
有一天我会死的 但你和朋友玩得开心点
I'm gonna die one day, but have fun with your friends.
我死以后 别举♥行♥葬礼
When I die, don't have a funeral.
我不想耽误大家的时间
I don't want to take up anybody's time.
还有她的标志性内疚牌
And then there was her signature guilt move.
如果我们在开车 她没得逞
If we were driving and she didn't get her way,
她会跳下车威胁说要走回家
she'd jump out of the car and threaten to walk home.
上车 妈
Get back in the car, mom!
我们想和你一起野餐 行了吗
We want to have a picnic with you, okay?
是的
Yeah!
能在草地上吃鸡肉三明治 我真是开心死了
I'm so stoked to eat chicken salad on the ground!
如果这是你们想要的 那么 野餐吧
Well, if that's what you want, then...yay! Picnic!
没错 我们生活在她的内疚世界中
Yep. It was her guilt world, and we were just living in it.
车钥匙呢
Hey, where are the car keys?
在看电影前我们要去吃东西
We're gonna grab a bite before the movie.
电影
Movie?
我们不是计划好今天钉亮片吗
I thought we had plans to bedazzle all day.
这恐怕是你的梦吧
I...think you might have dreamed that.
有可能 但都准备好了
Well, it's possible, but we're all set up,
我们就让死气沉沉的衣服亮起来吧
so let's make those drab clothes sparkle, huh?
-这什么玩意儿 -我的天
- Oh, no. What is that?! - Oh, my god!
这是小丑骑在独角兽上和海豚击掌
It's a harlequin clown riding a unicorn high-fiving a dolphin.
这还不明显吗
Duh.
我们还是不参与钉钉片了
Yeah...I think we're gonna pass on the debazzler.
别这么没文化好吗
Okay, now you're just embarrassing yourself.
这叫钉亮片 就是钉起来亮成一片
It's bedazzler, as in regular items become dazzled.
如果你们不想做这个
And if you don't want to do that,
我就和你们一起看电影好了
I'll just join you at the movie.
-不可能 -我的天
- No way! - Oh, my god!
拜托
Come on.
我都见不到你们了
I hardly ever get to see you anymore,
你们成长得太快了
and you're both growing up so fast,
你们答应了今天和我在一起
and...you did promise we'd spend the day together.
再说一遍 那是你的梦
Again, that was a dream.
会很好玩的
It'll be fun.
看完后 我们可以吃东西 分着吃饼干
Afterwards, we can grab a bite, split a giant cookie,
如果你喜欢 还可以坐商场里的小火车
you can ride the little mall train if you're still into it.
没什么的
Ain't no thang.
有什么
Okay, here is the thang.
不
No.
拒绝我的两个人
Wow. I am being rejected
居然是通过一根食物绳子 被栓在我身体里
by two people who were tethered to my body for nine months
长达9个月的人
by a food cord.
没错
That's right.
我吃的一切 你们都获得了糊状的一小部分
Everything I ate you got a tiny, mushed-up version of.
一切
Everything!
我想科学方面的事实不是这样的
I don't think that's how science works.
算了 走
You know what? Go.
我根本不伤心 我很好
I'm not even sad. I'm great.
别这样
Aw, come on.
别拿小包纸巾
Not the little pack of tissues!
妈妈的眼泪最让人受不了
Mom tears are the worst tears ever!
好吧 如果我们没选择
Fine. Well, if we have no choice...
太好了
Oh, that's so sweet!
你们别担心
And don't you worry.
我保证 你们根本不会觉得我在场
I promise you won't even notice I'm there.
看我的新夹克
Hey, check out my new jacket.
-不要 -我的天
- Oh, no! - Oh, my god!
金色年代 第二季第十六集
那是一九八几年的5月11日
It was May 11, 1980-something,
我爸很激动 他要和他的真爱
and my dad was pumped to spend the day
费城人队共度一天
with his one true love -- the Phillies.
你们好 可爱的家人
Hello, wonderful family,
接下来辉煌的6小时 我都看不到你们了
who I'm not gonna be seeing for the next six glorious hours!
你去哪里
Wait. Where are you going?
和维克去看费城人队的比赛
To the phillies game with Vic.
你没跟我说过 你在日历上写了吗
You never told me that. Did you mark it in the calendar?
你有日历吗 在哪里
You have a calendar? Where's this calendar?
在我桌上
It's on my desk.
慢着 你有桌子吗
Wait -- you've got a desk?
在哪里
Where's this desk?
你不能去
You can't go.
爱丽卡和巴瑞好心邀请我
Erica and Barry have graciously invited me
去看恐怖兼性感青少年吸血鬼电影
to see a scary/sexy teen-vampire movie.
谁看着宝宝呢
Who is gonna watch the baby?
-是说我吗 -是的
- Is that me? - It is.
我告诉你了 我不是宝宝 我是成年人
I told you -- I'm not the baby! I'm a grown, adult man!
麻烦帮我剥橙子
And could you please start this orange?
别这样 贝弗
Come on, Bevy!
这小子就不能一人在家待一天吗
Can't the boy stay home alone for the day?
他都11岁还是14岁了
I mean, he is 11 -- or 14 or whatever.
不
No!
上次我出去竞走
The last time I went out power-walking,
回家后发现他躲在杂物间
I came home and found him hiding in the broom closet.
这怪你 因为你买♥♥的房♥子闹鬼
See, that's on you, 'cause you bought a house with a ghost.
又来了 世界上没有鬼
Again with the ghost. There are no ghosts!
是啊
Sure.
人们死的时候都没有心愿未了
People don't die with unfinished business.
活在你的世界中真好
Must be nice to live in your world.
好吧
Okay.
我们去看比赛 去拿手套
We're going to the ballgame. Go get your glove.
MJ的手套还是任天堂的力量手套
My Michael Jackson glove or my nintendo power glove?
就这样还要带他去
Really?
于是 我爸带我去旧老兵球场
And so, my dad took me to watch the Phillies play
看费城人队比赛
at old veterans stadium,
这是一座美丽的世界级竞技场
a beautiful world-class arena --
在它初建的时候
When it was built.
现在已经残旧不堪
Now it was falling apart at the seams,
但我们依然很喜欢
but we loved it anyway.
爸 我要尿尿
Dad, I got to pee.
厕所在上面
Well, the bathroom's right up there.
去吧
Go ahead.
你要我一个人去吗
You want me to go by myself?
是的
Yeah.
别想着你♥妈♥的♥话 你不是宝宝
Forget what your mother said. You're not a baby.
别这么白♥痴♥ 快去
Now stop acting like a moron and go!
但我没勇气
But I didn't have the guts,
所以爸带我去 好像我还是白♥痴♥宝宝一样
so my dad took me, like the little moron baby I was.
老兵球场的男厕所
The men's room at veterans stadium
是人间人与尿的噩梦地狱
was a nightmarish hellscape of people and pee everywhere.
那是什么
What's that?
那是尿槽
It's a trough.
瞄准烟屁♥股♥开始尿
Aim for a cigarette butt and make a game of it.
隔板在哪里
But w-where's the dividers?
冲水柄在哪里
Where's the handle to flush?!
尊严在哪里
Where's the dignity, man?!
如果你不喜欢 就用隔间
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表