剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Aw, man! She's out of the car!
现在我们怎么做
Now what do we do?
不做什么
Nothing.
记得老爷子说的吗 这不是真的 别上当
Remember what pops said? "it's not real. Don't feel."
我走了
I'm walking!
我们应该开车 让她走回家
We should just drive off and let her walk home.
你听到她说的了
You heard her.
她可能会被卡车轧死
She could be flattened by a truck!
她又不是松鼠
She's not a squirrel!
离家才10分钟车程 她不会有事的
We're 10 minutes from home. She'll be fine.
我走了
I'm walking.
我们要表明态度开车走人
All right, we need to take a stand and drive away.
-你支持我吗 -我不知道
- Are you with me? - I don't know!
我还在走
Still walking!
我要你看着我的眼睛
I need you to look me in the eye
说你支持我
and say you are with me.
我支持你
I'm with you!
上帝拯救我的灵魂 我支持你
God save my soul, I'm with you!
我就知道你们会想清楚的
I knew you'd come to your senses.
我们做到了 这是真的
We're doing it! This is really happening!
我这辈子没觉得这么有活力过
I've never felt so alive in my life!
我哥和我姐高飞时
As my brother and sister were flying high,
我爸坠入了现实
my dad was crashing down to reality.
见鬼 他在哪里
Damn it. Where is he?
在手♥机♥出现前
See, back before cellphones,
走丢是件很严重的事
getting lost was a much bigger deal.
我没事 没事
I'm fine. It's fine.
不会有事的
It's all gonna be fine.
我很饿 我一个人 也许永远不会被救
S-so I'm hungry and alone and may never be rescued.
但很开心
It's good times.
找到某人的唯一办法
The only way to actually find someone
就是大声叫名字
was to shout their name really loud.
亚当
Adam?!
叫名字没用时 我爸决定
When that didn't work, my dad decided to
冒失地拉着看所有和我有些相似的人
awkwardly approach anyone who even looked a little like me.
小个子女士 对不起
Tiny lady. Sorry.
与此同时 我越跑越迷路
Meanwhile, the more I ran around, the more lost I got.
幸运地是 我爸想到了完美的计划
Luckily, my dad came up with the perfect plan
来找我
to track me down.
慢着 老大
Whoa, whoa. Slow it down there, boss.
这是禁区
That's a restricted area.
知道 我和儿子分开了
Yeah, yeah -- I got separated from my son,
我要向球场做个广播
and I need to make an announcement to the entire stadium.
行吧
Okay, that makes sense.
你的孩子长什么样
This kid of yours -- what's he look like?
我不知道
I don't know.
是个男孩 普通长相
He's a boy. He's normal-looking.
有头发有脸
He's got hair, a face.
我不是经常看他
I-I don't look at him much.
好吧 你儿子多大了
Uh-huh. And, uh, how old is this boy?
11岁
11.
或是14岁
Or...14.
我可以进去广播吗
Can I just go make my announcement?!
当然
Oh, yeah, sure.
之后你想参观休息室的
And after, you want to visit the dugout
球员休息区或浴室吗
or shower in the locker room?
很好笑
Very funny.
你的外场技术怎么样
Hey, how are your fielding skills?
你想做游击手吗
You want to play shortstop?
告诉你 我会进去的
Just know I will make it through that door.
不如来点更好的 我叫两位朋友护送你去
Better yet, why don't I have two of my friends escort you
贵宾区
to the V.I.P. Section?
我孩子在里面
My kid's in there!
我爸沮丧到不行时
While my dad had hit an all-time low,
巴瑞和爱丽卡开心得不得了
Barry and Erica were riding high.
我们做到了
Dude, we did it!
这一次 我们没向她的内疚牌屈服
For once, we didn't give in to her guilt!
就是 我们开车走了
I know! We totally drove away!
我好开心 就像我刚杀了人一样
I feel so exhilarated, like I just killed a man!
就是
Exactly!
什么
Wait. What?
老爷子 我们按你说的那样对付了妈妈
Pops, we did just like you said with mom.
好样的 孩子们 快说来听听
Way to go, kiddos. I want to hear all about it.
你知道妈会摔门下车
You know that thing mom does when she storms out of the car
你得求她上车
and then you have to beg her to get back in?
知道 她的绝招
Oh, yeah -- the big guns.
我们把她像旧床垫一样 丢在了马路边
Well, we left her on the side of the road like an old mattress!
厉害
Boom!
什么 你们疯了吗
What? Are you nuts?!
你不能把母亲丢在马路边
You don't leave your mother on the side of the road!
谁会这样做
Who does that?
是你说要这样做的
That's exactly what you said to do.
这可不是我说的
That's not what I said at all!
你为什么让我们内疚
Why are you making us feel guilty?
你不是站在我们这边的吗
I thought you were on our side!
我的天 你们做了什么
My god! What have you done?!
大家冷静好吗
Everybody just chill, okay?
她回来了 她没事
That's her. She's fine.
晚上好
Evening.
是这个老头子让我们这样做的
It was the old man! He put us up to it!
他们误会了我的话
They misunderstood my rhyme!
不重要
It doesn't matter.
我们的妈妈没事吗
Is our mom okay?
她没事 我送她回来的
She's fine. I gave her a lift.
她很幸运 我开在约克路上
Lucky for her, I was driving down old york road
阳光反射在
and was temporarily blinded
她亮晶晶的夹克上 让我暂时失明了
by the sunlight reflecting off of her bejeweled jacket.
她在哪里
Where is she?
在我的车后座 拿着小包纸巾
In the back of my cruiser with a little pack of tissues.
她相当肯定 她这个当妈的太失败了
She's pretty certain she failed as a mother.
我知道这看起来很糟糕
I know this looks bad,
但你得理解 她利用内疚逼我们就范
but you have to understand she uses guilt to get her way.
所以 她和天下妈妈一样
So... She's like every mom.
只是这一次
Except in this case,
你们把她丢在了马路边
you abandoned her on the side of the road.
太无♥耻♥了
Shame on you.
无♥耻♥
Shame.
感谢你送我安全回家 警官
Thank you for seeing me home safely, officer.
你真是好人
It was very kind.
你一定是个好儿子
You must be a wonderful son.
妈
Mom --
别说了
Bup-bup-bup.
我只对你说一句
I have one thing to say to you.
够了
That was up.
只有一个人比巴瑞和爱丽卡更难受 我爸
Only one person felt worse than Barry and Erica -- my dad.
他不顾一切想找到我
He was so desperate to find me
居然去了最没希望的地方找帮助
that he sought help in the most unlikely of places --
满是费城人队场外野餐球迷的停车场
A parking lot full of Philly tailgaters.
你有没有多余的票可以卖♥♥给我
You guys got an extra ticket you could sell me?
我被赶出了球场
I-I got tossed out of the stadium.
我得回去
I need to get back in.
你为什么被赶出来了
Why'd you get ejected, chief?
我和保安起了冲突
Um, I got into it with a security guard
我儿子走丢了
because I lost my son.
在老兵球场走丢了
In veterans stadium?
见鬼 你这爹也当得太差劲了
Damn, that is just some bad parenting right there.
我从来不会让小家伙离开我的视线
I never let my little fella out of my sight.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我问下球场周围的其他扎营者
Let me c.b. the other camps around the stadium,
看有没有人看到你的孩子
see if anybody's seen your kid.
你愿意这样做吗
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表