剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Please do this for me.
我很开心你来找我
I'm glad you came to me with this,
我非常欣赏你的诚实
and I really appreciate your honesty.
我希望你能欣赏我的诚实
And now I hope you can appreciate mine.
我觉得你没有吸引力令人恶心
I think you're unappealing and gross.
巴瑞知道再多的请求也不会改变爱丽卡的心意
Barry knew no amount of begging could change Erica's mind.
他不知道的是
What he didn't know was
红眼病是非常容易传染的
that pink eye is highly contagious.
你的脸怎么了
What's happening on your face?
巴瑞把恶心的红眼病传染给我了
I caught Barry's gross pink eye.
不能戴隐形眼镜
I can't wear my contacts.
完全不行吗 我们三天后就要上电视了
At all? We're supposed to be on tv in three days.
兰妮 快去上课
Move it, Lainey. Get to class.
带脱线太太一起去[取笑她的大眼镜]
Take Mrs. Magoo with you.
别担心 兰妮 上电视没问题的
Don't worry, Lainey. I'll look fine for tv.
眼镜只是阅读用的 不戴我也能正常看东西
These are just reading glasses. I don't need them to see.
你怎么没看见这个
How did you not see that?!
我说谎了 我想上电视跳舞
'Cause I lied! I want to dance on tv!
忍♥忍♥就行了 金伯格
Walk it off, Goldberg.
爱丽卡去看牙医急诊
As Erica was headed for an emergency dental procedure,
老爷子和我以胜利者身份回到家
pops and I were headed home winners.
这又是一项纪录
That's another one for the record books.
给你些辛苦费 孩子
Here's your taste of the action, kiddo.
我很开心
Always a pleasure.
我才开心 老爷子
Me too, pops.
我只是希望有一天
I'm just hoping one of these days,
你的了不起能够传给我
some of your awesomeness will rub off on me.
说什么呢 你很了不起
What are you talking about? You're plenty awesome.
比不上你
Not like you.
你的生活就是金钱和免费虾大游♥行♥
Your life is a parade of money, free shrimp,
还有你觉得性感我觉得可怜的老太太
and old ladies that you find hot and I find sad.
你是我认识的最幸运的人 就像有魔法一样
You're the luckiest guy I know. It's like magic.
相信我 你也拥有的
Trust me, you have it in you, too.
是吗 我的生活完全没有魔法可言
Really? 'cause my life hasn't been magical at all.
哪怕在魔术夏令营 我也是个三流角色
Even at magic camp, I was a total third-stringer.
你所需要的全部魔法全在这里
All the magic you need is right in here.
如果你像我一样相信自己 就不会输
If you just believe in yourself like I do, you can't lose.
老爷子让我意识到我也是赢家后
After pops made me realize I was a winner,
我用镇上最冒险的游戏来测试我的赌博技巧
I tested my gambling skills at the riskiest game in town --
手指橄榄球
Finger football.
不如来点有趣的
What do you say we make this interesting?
好的 赌午餐零食是大孩子玩的
Fine. The big boys play for lunch snacks.
你的漂亮妈妈今天给你打包的什么甜点
What did your hot mom pack for dessert today?
她的确漂亮 伙计
She is hot, dude.
金戴夫喜欢沙漏形身材
Dave Kim likes an hourglass shape.
可以追溯到旧时的好莱坞
Harkens back to old hollywood.
闭嘴 金戴夫
Shut up, Dave Kim.
午餐零食是小孩子赌的
And lunch snacks are adorable,
我说赌你的181期《绿巨人》
but I say we play for your "hulk" issue 181.
你出什么
What are you offering?
让我拿出我的钱夹
Let me just whip out my money clip here.
我收集的一代垃圾桶小孩卡
How's about every series 1 garbage pail kid I got.
你错大发了 金伯格
Big mistake, Goldberg.
你才错了 兄弟
The mistake is yours, bro.
就是这样
This was it.
多亏老爷子 我知道我也有魔力
Thanks to pops, I knew I had the magic touch...
没什么可以阻止我的幸运
And nothing could stop my luck.
很高兴和你做生意
Nice doing business with you.
等等 你不能就这样走了
Wait. You can't just walk away now.
-加倍或勾销 -说吧
- Double or nothing. - I'm listening.
我赌我的威震天
I bet my megatron.
我赌我所有的机器人
I bet all my robots.
我所有的任天堂
My entire nintendo system.
所有的游戏
All my games.
我的灵魂值钱吗
Is my soul worth anything?
没了 全没了
It's gone. It's all gone.
忍♥忍♥就行了 金伯格
Walk it off, Goldberg.
手指橄榄球历史上 最差劲的连败
And so ended the worst losing streak
就这样结束了
in finger-football history.
你为什么坐在黑暗里
What are you doing sitting in the dark?
我过了可怕的一天
I had a terrible day.
我大赌了一场 输了
I gambled pretty bad, and I lost.
所以你才要一直在
Well, hey, that's why you always keep
储物柜里放一条备用的内♥裤♥
a spare pair of underpants in your locker.
-这条金玉良言不收钱 -不
- That gem's for free. - No!
我和加里玩手指橄榄球 把全部玩具输给了他
I lost my toys to Garry Ball playing finger football.
老爷子让我相信我和他一样幸运 但我不是
Pops convinced me that I was lucky like him, but I'm not.
我发现这家伙想躲在我的床下
I found this guy trying to hide under my bed.
我知道你很害怕 红蜘蛛
I know you're scared, starscream.
我也害怕
So am I.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm not sure what I'm watching here,
但至少你学到了宝贵的一课
but at least you learned a valuable lesson.
赌徒最终都会输
All gamblers eventually lose.
老爷子不会
Not pops.
他总是赢 他好像有魔法
He always wins. It's like the man's magic.
只是他会输
Except he does lose,
世上根本没魔法一说
and there's no such thing as magic.
你知道这点吧
You do know that right?
你是说我的英雄只是一个普通的老人
So, you're saying my hero is just a regular old man
世上根本没有魔法
and there really is no magic in the world?
是的
Yes.
不是的不是的
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
你像以前那样爱老爷子就行了
You just continue loving pops the way you always have.
你♥爸♥连累他输掉了所有家当
Your dad's the reason he gambled all his stuff away.
老爷子会解决的
Well, then pops will fix it.
我带他去学校
I'll take him down to the school,
他会运用他神奇的魔法
he'll work his magical magic,
为你赢回一切
and get it all back for you.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
就这样 我妈挺身去解决我的赌债
And with that, my mom rushed off to settle my gambling debts.
十九 二十
...19, 20.
好的
All right.
去冲澡
Hit the showers.
别像变♥态♥一样穿着内♥裤♥洗
And don't wear your underwear in there like a bunch of weirdos.
教练
Coach.
我正经历个人生活的难关
I'm kind of going through some personal stuff.
你有时间聊聊吗
Do you have time to talk?
我不仅是你的摔跤教练 金伯格
I'm not just your wrestling coach, Goldberg.
也是你的生活教练
I'm your life coach.
把你的感受告诉我
Now drop and give me feelings.
学校里的人都觉得我是个笑话
Everyone in school thinks I'm a joke.
也许我是 我无法改变这点
Maybe I am. I can't change that.
但上电视能改变一切
But being on tv is a game-changer.
我在想如果有人教我一些帅气的舞蹈动作
I was thinking if someone taught me some sweet dance moves,
也许大家就不会用老眼光看我了
maybe everyone would look past who I really am.
你为什么来找我
Why you coming to me for this?
我记得你告诉我 你用踢踏舞
I remember you told me you took up tap dancing
帮助你改善平衡与灵活性
to help you with your balance and flexibility.
不对 踢踏舞是胆小鬼跳的
Not true. Tap is for wuss-bags.
我跳的是现代舞 这是男人的舞
I took modern. It's a man's dance.
那么 你可以帮我吗
So... Maybe you can help me?
好吧 孩子
Okay, son.
我对你说的话
I'm gonna tell you the same thing
跟我前妻的律师也说过
I told my ex-wife's lawyer --
你最好让我看看你的厉害
You better bring everything you got.
咱们来跳舞
Let's dance.
就这样 梅勒教练要训练巴瑞
And with that, coach Mellor would train Barry
舞成本地电视明星
to dance his way to local tv stardom.
这些完美的动作
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表