剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
You can't just have a pickle.
我身体状况比你还好
I'm in better shape than you.
看这些肌肉
Check out these guns!
你为什么吼我
Why are you yelling at me?
因为这是你的错
'Cause it's your fault!
你才是穿着他死去的心爱机器人服装的老人家
You're the old guy wearing the costume of the dead robot he loves.
你是对的
You're right.
那可怜的孩子
The poor kid.
他可能害怕失去他最伟大的两个英雄
He's probably scared of losing his two greatest heroes.
我相信名单上还有其他的英雄
I'm sure there's a couple of other heroes on that list --
比如说我
Like me, for example.
好的
Okay.
伊芙琳·西尔弗
Evelyn Silver?
你怎么能和伊芙琳·西尔弗去参加舞会
How could you go to the dance with Evelyn Silver?
因为她邀请我了
'Cause she asked me!
应该说她通知我了
Well, she kind of told me.
她的咄咄逼人感觉熟悉而安全
She's pushy in a way that feels familiar and safe.
现在我们永远不会一起去舞会了
Well, now we're never not going to the dance together.
但我们也从来没有打算一起去舞会
But...We never were going to the dance together.
但现在我们真的永远不会一起去舞会了
But now we're really never not going to the dance together.
我完全糊涂了
Okay, I am totally lost here.
我以前不想在公众场合被人看到和你一起
I used to not want to be seen with you in public,
现在我也不想私下里被人看到
but now I don't want to be seen with you in private, either.
但如果是私下 怎么会有人看到我们
But if we were in private, how could anyone see us?
他们不会看到
They wouldn't not see us,
但现在他们永远不会看到
but now they'll never not see us!
我觉得我的脑袋快爆了
I think my brain is about to explode!
看你能不能明白这句 我把你甩了
See if you understand this -- I'm dumping you.
我们曾经在一起吗
We were together?
我们曾经在一起
We were together!
等等 回来
Wait! Come back!
我们曾经在一起
We were together.
老爷子给我了一些时间
Pops gave me some time
在吵架生气后冷静下来
to cool down from our big blowup.
遗憾地是 我从未这样激动过
Unfortunately, I was hotter than ever.
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
我们可以谈谈吗
Can we talk?
忙着呢 我在拍新电影
Busy. I'm making a new movie.
定格动画卡♥通♥片 知道有什么好处吗
Stop-motion animation -- you know what's good about that?
没有演员
No actors.
你气色真差 你睡觉了吗
Well, you look like crap. Have you slept?
我没有睡觉 我正在拍摄不朽的杰作
No, I haven't slept. I'm making a masterpiece here.
听着
Okay, look.
我知道你♥爸♥跟你谈过了人生熟食店
I know your dad talked to you about the deli of life,
但你要知道
but you need to know --
我现在还不会吃三明治
I'm not eating a sandwich just yet.
也许是因为我累得不行了
Maybe it's because I'm super-tired,
但你的话完全没道理
but you're making no sense.
听着 每个人都有大限之日
Look, everyone has their time.
但我还活着 我状态好极了
But I'm here, I'm awesome,
短时间内我哪里也不会去 孩子
and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, kiddo.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
想知道我的秘密吗
Want to know my secret?
和我最好的朋友一起令我年轻
Hanging out with my best friend keeps me young.
现在
Now...
你开车撞你的外公怎么样
What do you say you run your grandpa over with a car?
我非常乐意
I'd love to.
你不是应该准备去舞会吗
Hey. Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for the dance?
有什么意义
What's the point?
我曾经找到爱 却失去了
I found love, and I lost it.
现在我再也不能透过储物柜门
Now I'm never gonna talk through a locker
和我真心在乎的人说话了
with someone I really care about again.
伊弗似乎令人毛骨悚然地对你有兴趣
Well, Evy seems creepily into you.
但兰妮好酷 令我觉得有活力
But Lainey was cool and made me feel alive,
而且我这辈子都差不多在喜欢她
and I pretty much had a crush on her for my entire life.
但你也说过了 她不喜欢我
But, like you said, she doesn't like me.
我了解我最好的朋友
Look, I know my best friend.
兰妮喜欢你
Lainey likes you.
她把你当烦人无足轻重的废柴
She just treats you like an annoying, twerpy loser
因为你放任她这样
because you let her.
现在都不重要了
Doesn't matter now.
全被我搞砸了
I ruined everything.
不 怪我
No, I did.
妈妈不是随意地帮你介绍的
Mom didn't just randomly set you up on a date.
算是我推了她一把
I...May have put her up to it
因为我不想你舌吻我最好的朋友
because I didn't want you frenching on my best friend.
什么
What?!
我知道这样不对 但现在
I know it was wrong, but now --
真不敢相信我会这样说
I can't believe I'm saying this --
你应该和她一起参加舞会
You should be at the dance with her.
恶心
Ew.
我们得谈谈
Hey. We need talk.
不好意思 我不认识你
Uh...I'm sorry. I don't know you.
听我说
Just hear me out!
不 别烦我
No! Leave me alone!
兰妮
Lainey!
兰妮
Lainey!
兰妮 等等
Lainey, wait!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait.
我知道我很烦 流很多汗
Okay, I know I'm irritating and I sweat a lot
我的饶舌歌♥曲太超前了
and my rap flow is too ahead of its time,
所以我明白你为什么不想别人看到我们一起
so I get why you don't want to be seen with me.
但我只需要知道一件事
But I just need to know one thing --
你喜欢我吗
Do...You...Like me?
我喜欢 请别告诉任何人
I do. Please don't tell anyone.
我不会
I won't!
但我注意到
But it's come to my attention
你这样对我 是因为我能忍♥受
you only treat me this way because I put up with it.
但我告诉你
But I'm here to tell you...
我想忍♥受
I want to put up with it.
让我站在阴暗处吧
Let me stand in the shadows.
让我只能透过储物柜门孔和你说话吧
Let me only talk to you through your locker vent.
让我做你的秘密耻辱吧
Let me be your secret shame.
老天 你真烦人
God, you're annoying.
我知道
I know.
来吧 我们跳舞
Come on. Let's dance.
这里也能听到音乐
We can still hear the music out here.
不
No.
我们进去吧
Let's go inside.
那大家会看到我们
Then everyone will see us.
就是要这样 笨蛋
That's the point, dummy.
是的 巴瑞·金伯格幸福到了极点
Yep, Barry Goldberg was on top of the world,
没人可以毁掉这一切
and no one could ruin that --
就连贝弗莉·金伯格也不行
Not even beverly goldberg.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?!
我给巴瑞介绍了灵魂伴侣
I set Barry up with his soul mate,
我不请自来 他却没和她在一起
and he's not even with her when I show up completely unannounced?
关于这点 你为什么来了
Yeah, about that -- why are you here?
我来看小情人的
I came to see the lovebirds,
但他们配错了
but those are the wrong lovebirds!
但也许没错
Yeah...But maybe not.
他看起来好开心
He does look happy.
的确
He really does.
慢着 那伊弗呢
Wait. What happened to Evy?
我搞定了
Oh, I took care of that.
原来做媒还能遗传呢
Turns out matchmaking runs in the family.
见鬼 我就这么条好领带
Damn it. This is my only good tie.
亲爱的 没事
Oh, honey, that's okay.
别碰 用苏打水擦一下
Don't touch it. Rub it out with club soda.
就跟新的一样了
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表