剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
说谎
Lying.
说谎者和销♥售♥员没区别
A liar is, if nothing else, a salesman.
你必须推销你的谎言
You got to sell your lie,
要做到这点 你自己先得相信
and to do that, you got to believe it.
向我撒谎
Now, tell me a lie.
我是鱼
I'm a fish.
说悬滑板吧
Just do the hoverboard thing.
我玩了悬滑板
I...Rode a hoverboard.
太糟糕了 马脚都有十处
Horrible! You have like 10 tells!
没有眼神接触 你坐立不安
No eye contact, you're fidgeting,
而且你一股恐惧的味道
and you smell like fear.
可能是石膏的原因 超级臭
That might be the cast. It's gotten super-stinky.
-你闻 -不 集中精神
- Smell. - No! Focus!
说谎的第一条准则 永远不要让步
The number-one rule to lying is to never, ever back down.
要一直说谎 直到你能脱身
Just keep lying until you come out the other side.
脱身 明白了
Other side -- got it.
现在看着我的眼睛 让我相信
Now, look me in the eye and make me believe it.
-我玩了悬滑板 -再来
- I rode a hoverboard. - Again.
-我玩了悬滑板 -再来
- I rode a hoverboard. - Again.
-我玩了悬滑板 -再来
- I rode a hoverboard. - Again.
我玩了悬滑板
I rode a hoverboard!!
好的
Okay.
讨论线粒体时说这个很奇怪
Odd thing to say when we're talking about mitochondria,
但既然你提到了
but, uh, since you brought it up,
作为你们的科学老师我觉得有义务
I feel obligated as your science teacher
告诉大家 悬滑板不是真的
to inform you all that hoverboards aren't real.
这是你的看法
Well, that's your opinion.
不 这是重力的看法
No, that's the opinion of gravity.
-这是灰色地带 -再清楚不过了
- It's a gray area. - Couldn't be clearer.
-我们可以求同存异 -不行
- Well, we can agree to disagree. - No, we can't.
慢着 你是说亚当是个大骗子吗
Hold up. Are you calling Adam a big, fat liar?
我无意冒犯金伯格先生
With all due respect to Mr. Goldberg...
百分百是的
100%, yes.
你是百分百混♥蛋♥
Well, you're a 100% dook.
校长办公室 现在就去
Principal's office -- now.
值了
Worth it!
其他同学
As for the rest of you,
科学基于实验性证据
science is based on empirical evidence,
除非金伯格先生可以提供证据
so unless Mr. Goldberg here can provide some,
否则我将恳求大家不要相信他的话
I will implore you all not to believe a word he says.
我有录像带
I have a video.
你有录像带
You have a video?
你有录像带吗
You have a video?
我说了校长办公室
I said "principal's office"!
你没话说了吧 他有录像带
In your face! He's got a video!
如果是真的 那我所知的科学的一切都是错的
If that's true, then everything I know about science would be wrong
我们所知的现实会粉碎
and reality as we know it would shatter.
狗会飞
Dogs would fly.
我会和克劳蒂亚·雪佛约会[名模]
I would be dating Claudia Schiffer!
这么说 我们没事了吗
So...We cool?
是 没事
Oh, yeah. We cool.
没事到如果你在班上播放录像带
So cool that if you show that video in class,
我给所有同学A的成绩
I'll give everyone in here an "A."
学校怎么样 宝贝
How was school, poopie?
有史以来最差劲的一天
Worst day ever.
你开车时 我能在后排蜷成团吗
Hey, can I curl up in a ball on the way back while you drive?
宝贝 出什么事了
Aww, schmoo, what's wrong?
你什么都可以告诉妈妈
You can tell mama anyth--
那是金戴夫吗
Oh, is that Dave Kim?
金戴夫 金戴夫
Dave Kim! Dave Kim!
你在做什么
What are you doing?!
我们邀请他去家里吃晚餐
Let's invite him over for dinner.
我不想邀请他去吃晚餐
I don't want to invite him over for dinner!
回家路上你就躺下伤心吧
Just lay down in the way back and be sad, okay?
金戴夫 亚当邀请你去家里吃晚餐 金戴夫
Dave kim! Adam wants to invite you over for dinner, Dave Kim!
不要不要 快开车
No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no. Drive, drive, drive!
金戴夫 请你今晚去我家做客
Dave Kim! Please be our guest at our home tonight!
-如果你想去 现在上后排 -快开车
- If you want to come over, just get in the backseat now. - Drive!
金戴夫
Dave Kim!
这不是金戴夫的妈妈吗
Well! If it isn't Dave Kim's mom.
你真应该来串串门
Funny you should drop on by.
你打电♥话♥让我来接儿子
You called me to pick up my son.
我有吗
Did I?
他在这里
Well, yes, he's here,
正在吃我做的芝士虾卷
just going to town on my shrimp parm.
他爱吃我做的菜
He loves my cooking.
也许超过了对你的厨艺的喜爱
Maybe even more than yours.
妈 你得试试这个
Mom, you got to try this.
既有鱼味又有芝士味
It's both fishy and cheesy.
海鲜哪能加芝士啊
You can't put cheese on seafood!
这违反了所有的烹饪法则
It breaks every culinary law!
我在所有食物上都加芝士
I'll put cheese on anything.
所有食物
Anything.
你不能在所有食物上加芝士
You can't cheese anything.
有次我在一片西瓜上加了芝士
I once cheesed a slice of watermelon.
真恶心
That's disgusting.
或是好吃
Or is it delicious?
这个很好吃
This is delicious.
慢慢吃
Enjoy.
我让他明晚带着姐姐来
I told him to come back tomorrow night with his sister.
叫珍妮对吗 可爱的姑娘
Jenny, is it? Sweet girl.
她会喜欢我的芝士通粉肉丸
She's gonna love my mac-'n'-cheese meatballs.
没错
That's right.
我将前菜和配菜凑成一大盘
I'll combine an entree and side into a super-dish.
我不在乎
I don't give a...
你还是不要惹毛我的好 女士
You don't want to take me on, lady.
你打不赢这场食物战争
This is one food war you can't win.
我会赢的
Oh, I'll win.
虾会加芝士 肚子会饱饱的
Shrimps will be cheesed, tummies will be stuffed,
你的孩子们会求着在特别的
and your kids will be begging to come here
家庭晚餐时间 再次回到这里
during special family-dinner time.
到底怎么样啊
So, what's it gonna be?
对不起 先生们 这里不能招待你们
I'm sorry, gentlemen. We can't serve you here.
你是对他们两个说 对吗
You're talking to those two, right?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们的照片为什么像罪犯一样被挂在墙上
Why are we on the wall, like a bunch of criminals?
是啊 我需要大甜甜猪排
Yeah! I need my big tasty pork!
求你了 这是我与生俱来的权利
Please! It's my birthright!
这样说吧
Let's just say...
有些母亲太爱自己的家人了 很可怕
Some mothers love their family so much, it's scary.
贝弗莉
Beverly.
我爸返回对付我妈时
While my dad was heading back to deal with my mom,
我正返回到未来
I was heading back to the future!
遗憾的是 在我的版本中
Unfortunately, in my version,
未来看起来有些糟糕
the future looked kind of crappy.
好耶
Yippee!
我在这里
Here I am,
测试世界上第一个真实存在的悬...
testing out the world's first actual hover--
勒得我下面好痛
It's squishing my parts.
停 我可以看到绳子 这也太劣质了
Cut. I can see the rope. This looks shoddy.
这还用说
You think?
你说一直撒谎到我能脱身
You said to keep lying till I get to the other side.
我什么时候才能脱身啊
When do I get to the other side?
闭嘴盘旋吧
Just shut up and hover!
老天
God.
对 就是这样 对
Oh. Yeah. There. Just like that. Yep.
看起来没那么糟糕了
That actually looks not that crappy.
见鬼
Damn it.
停 有人进了镜头
Cut! Someone's in the shot.
我看不到 转我过去
I can't see! Spin me around!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表