剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
金色年代 第二季第四集
在我成长过程中 我妈有许多特点
Growing up, my mom was many things,
但"酷"绝对不是其中之一
but cool was definitely not one of them.
她真的会这样出门
She would seriously leave the house like that.
你不会真的这样出门吧
You're not seriously gonna leave the house like that, are you?
当然不会
Of course not.
她绝对坚持着她那些不酷的规则
She was an absolute stickler for her uncool rules...
宵禁时间是11点
Curfew is 11:00.
现在是11点4分
It's 11:04.
就连她担心我们的方式也不酷
Even the way she worried about us was uncool.
你知道4分钟内会发生什么事情吗
Do you know what could happen in four minutes?
你可能淹死 噎死 吃下毒浆果
You could drown, choke, eat poison berries.
如果发生了这样的事 我这个当妈的就失败了
And if any of that happens, then I have failed as a mother.
不过其中最不酷的
But the most uncool thing of all
就是我妈有多爱我们
was how much our mom loved us.
我造了这些人 是我
I made these people -- me.
我用我的身体造的
I made them with my body.
这个来了
There's this one now.
爱丽卡 你妈在这里
Hey, Erica, it's your mom.
爱丽卡 妈妈在这里
Erica, it's your mother!
你们好 爱丽卡和爱丽卡的朋友
Hi, Erica and Erica's friends!
老天 妈 你穿的是什么
Oh, my god. Mom, what are you wearing?
是不是好可爱
Isn't this adorable?
那边的小摊用科技将回忆印在T恤上
That kiosk uses technology to put memories on a t-shirt.
好酷啊
It's totally cool.
吉尔 你妈在那边 路易丝
Oh, Jill, look. There's your mom, too. Louise!
路易丝·鲁宾 酷妈
Louise Rubin -- the cool mom.
总是有那么一个酷妈 时髦年轻
There's always one -- hip youthful,
不会穿着印有孩子脸的T恤出洋相
and wouldn't be caught dead in a shirt with her kids' faces on it.
没错 她就是"反贝弗莉"
Yep, she was the anti-Beverly.
好巧啊居然碰上了
Oh, look what you've got on.
真是难得啊
What are the chances, huh?
你也是来软糖商场庆祝"巧克力十月节"的吗
Are you here to celebrate choctoberfest at the fudge emporium, too?
不 就是和姑娘们一起玩
Nope. Just hanging with the girls.
-什么姑娘 -这些小姑娘 我们刚做了指甲
- Which girls? - These girls. We just did our nails.
那么 你开车送她们来 你等在车里
So, you drove them here and had to wait in the car
姑娘们去玩得开心 对吗
while they enjoyed themselves, huh?
妈 她和我们在一起
Mom, she's hanging with us, okay?
我们来买♥♥新的麦当娜专辑
We're here to get the new Madonna album.
-一听就好喜欢... -慢着
- Don't you just love -- - Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你之前说你要和朋友路易丝去商场
When you said you were going to the mall with your friend Louise,
我以为你是说班上同学
I thought that meant a girl from your class,
怎么会是鲁宾太太呢
not Mrs. Rubin.
我不想她们这样叫我
Ugh, I don't want them to call me that.
让我觉得自己是个老妈 你明白吗
It makes me feel like such a mom, you know?
切 当然
Ohh, pfft. Yeah.
所以我喜欢爱丽卡的朋友叫我贝弗
That's why I like Erica's friends to call me Bev.
听起来不错 贝弗
Sounds good, Bev.
别习惯 按以前叫法
Don't like it. Go back.
好吧 挺开心的 晚餐见吧
Okay, this was fun. See you at dinner?
是的 得去做晚饭饭
Yep. Got to fix some din-din.
鸡是不会自己变馅饼的
Chicken's not gonna pot-pie itself,
明白我意思吗
know what I'm sayin'?
酷 很高兴和你聊天 贝弗
Cool. Nice catching up, Bev.
好的 回头人字拖鞋店见
Okay, see you on the Fliflop!
那女人好大的胆子
The nerve of that woman,
在商场和我的女儿欢乐时光
cold chillin' with my daughter at the mall.
爱丽卡应该和我欢乐时光 不是她
Erica should be cold chillin' with me, not her!
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你一直都和爱丽卡欢乐时光
You cold chill with Erica all the time.
才没
No.
我只是在她生病时喂她喝汤
I only feed her soup when she's sick
在她得红眼病时给她滴硼酸眼药水
and give her boric-acid drops when she's got pinkeye.
我在前线做着重要无趣的工作
I'm in the trenches doing the important, boring stuff.
但一到玩乐时间
But when it comes time for fun,
她就直奔路易丝·鲁宾去了
well, she heads straight to Louise Rubin.
慢着 我们是在说路易丝·鲁宾吗
Wait. We're talking about Louise Rubin here?
她最酷了
Oh, she's the coolest.
-什么 -是啊
- What? - Yeah!
她会剪掉T恤的最上面
She'll cut the top off her shirt
把肩膀露出来
just to show her shoulder.
我也行啊
Well, I can do that.
瞧 我和其他妈妈一样酷
See? I'm just as cool as the next mom.
你做什么
W-what are you doing?
我在尝试露肩膀
I'm trying to expose my shoulder!
见鬼 拉坏了
Poop. I just stretched it out.
别再拉你的毛衣了
Stop stretching your sweater.
-好了 -住手
- Okay. - Stop!
我得把毛衣拉开
Well, I got to stretch my sweater out
这样可以露出肩膀
so I can show my shoulder.
你为什么不住手
Why won't you stop?!
我不知道你为什么不住手 但你得住手
I don't know why you can't stop, but you need to stop!
那是一九八几年的10月22日
It was October 22, 1980-something,
我在与我的苹果II Plus共度时光
and I was spending the night with my apple II Plus.
它拥有巨大的16K内存
It had a whopping 16k of ram,
针式打印机 32位颜色质量
dot matrix printer, 32-bit color graphics,
还有威风凛凛激动人心的电子游戏
and badass, thrill-a-minute video games
比如说《俄勒冈小道》
like "Oregon Trail."
亚当已死
该死的
Balls!
我和电脑共度时光时
While I spent time with my computer,
巴瑞和新的一伙哥们混在一起
Barry was hanging with his new crew of dudes.
他们管自己叫珍金镇武装队
They called themselves the "Jenkin town posse"...
JTP JTP
Jtp! Jtp!
简称为JTP
...Jtp for short.
他们比我更年长 更酷 活在边缘
They were older, cooler, and lived on the edge.
他们分别是杰夫·施瓦茨 人称"疯汉"
There was Jeff Schwartz, the madman....
在三明治上加薯片 我疯了
Potato chips on a sandwich? I'm crazy!
安迪·科根 超有女人缘
...Andy Cogan, the ladies man
从来不让身高成为自己的障碍
who never let his height get in the way.
就不能给兄弟拿一个踩脚凳吗
Can a brother get a steppin' stool?
还有"裸罗伯"
...And "Naked Rob,"
他们中喜欢脱♥光♥的人
One of those dudes who loved getting nude.
这件背心好扎 我要脱掉
This tank top's chafing me. I got to take it off.
不要 拜托
Don't! Come on.
喂 你们这些野猫晚上要做什么
Yo. What you wild cats up to tonight?
无论是什么 反正会有姑娘
Whatever it is, you know it'll involve some ladies!
有多少姑娘
How many ladies?
多到疯狂
So many it's gonna be crazy!
老天 多疯狂
Oh, man. How crazy?
疯狂到有人也许会受伤
So crazy someone may get in-jured!
亲爱的 好好乐乐
Yo, baby! It's on, baby!
细节 说些你们做过的疯狂事
Details! Name some of the crazy stuff you guys did!
你知道咱们学校
You know how our school's always trying
一直想对德国镇高中的吉祥物下手
to get their hands on Germantown high mascot?
你们偷了猎鹰弗兰基吗
You stole Frankie the falcon?!
还没有
W-well, I mean, not yet.
但一旦我们做了 咱们就是学校之王了
But once we do it, we'll be kings of the school.
JTP JTP
JTP! JTP!
JTP JTP
JTP! JTP!
-JTP -哥们
- JTP! - Dude...
只有JTP成员才可以说JTP
You can't say "JTP" unless you're in the JTP.
只能做做梦了
A man could only dream.
JTP退场
Jtp out!
对JTP来说 我只是痴迷于电脑的呆子
To the jtp, I was just a nerd obsessed with computers.
但《反斗星2》电影票售罄的那天改变了一切
That all changed the day "Porky's II" was sold out
他们被迫看了《战争游戏》
and they were forced to see "Wargames,"
电影讲的是一个孩子
A movie about a kid who hacks his way
黑进学校电脑改成绩 差点把世界给炸了
to better grades and almost blows up the world.
我们来玩个游戏好吗
一下子 他们全意识到电脑太赞了
Suddenly, they all realized that computer were awesome!
兄弟 我刚看了有史以来最棒的电影
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表