剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
No, it's not.
爸爸给我优待
Dad's just giving me special treatment
是因为我是男孩 你不是 所以你输了
'Cause I'm a boy and you're not, so you lose.
那就是双重标准的定义 你个白♥痴♥
That's the definition of a double standard, you idiot!
不是吧
Seriously?
而且你为什么老看那节目啊 真古怪
And why do you keep watching that? It's so weird!
真希望我的屁♥股♥也能那样摆动
I wish I could move my hips like that.
爱丽卡拒绝忍♥气吞声
Erica refused to sit back
让巴瑞在她面前炫耀他新得到的尊重
and let Barry rub his newfound respect in her face,
所以她去了他工作的地方准备报复他
so she went to his job to let him have it.
我跟你说了 你不能整天坐在这里
I told you -- you can't sit here all day!
再给我一次机会吧
Just give me one more chance.
不行 你已经不是这里的员工了
No, no, no. You don't work here anymore!
快滚吧 诺伊德
Now beat it, Noid!
算她走运 巴瑞根本就没工作
Fortunately for her, there was no job.
别担心 小宝贝
Don't you worry, schmoo.
你的老师或许给你判不及格 但你妈不会
Your teacher may have failed you, but not your mama.
我一定会确保 你在口语展示中得A
I will see to it that you ace that oral presentation.
你的西班牙语比我还差呢
You're even worse at Spanish than I am.
那是没指望的 我还是降级到补修班吧
It's hopeless. I should just go down to remedial.
演讲展示根本与知识无关
A presentation has nothing to do with knowledge.
重点在于各种花哨
It's all about flash.
我很确信重点在于西班牙语词汇
I'm pretty sure it's all about Spanish words.
不 重点在于表现能力
Oh, no. It's about showmanship.
你是个天生的表演者 加上我的帮助
You're a natural performer, and with my help,
你可以用你的才华 风度和高贵迷住他们
you will dazzle them with your talent, grace, and dignity.
没错 贝弗莉·金伯格的老妈逻辑
That's right -- Beverly Goldberg's mom logic
使我相信 我可以在不用西班牙语的情况下
convinced me that I could pass a Spanish test
通过一次西班牙语测试
without the use of actual Spanish.
我好喜欢《宠物坟场》
Me gusto mucho "pet cementerio."
太棒了 金戴夫
Muy bueno, Dave Kim.
好了
Okay.
最后一位 金伯格先生
Y finalmente... Senor Goldberg.
就是此刻了 上场的时候到了
This was it -- go time.
在我值得信赖的助理的帮助下
With the help of my trusty assistant,
加上来自远方国度的异域风情音乐
an exotic musical score from faraway lands,
一个男性皮纳塔娃娃
and one he-man pinata,
我就会在西班牙语课上独领风♥骚♥
I would ace my Spanish class.
响葫芦
Maracas!
鳄梨色拉酱
Guacamole!
按今天的标准来看 这些内容是要遭受质疑的
By today's standards, the content was questionable.
萨尔萨舞
Salsa!
萨尔萨辣酱
Salsa!
萨尔萨辣酱要吃吗
Salsa?
当然了 我从电影中
And sure, I borrowed heavily
借鉴了很多老旧的桥段
from the stereotypes I saw in the movies.
《三个朋友》
"The three amigos."
天啊 我真是震撼全场
Man, did I kill it.
真是对一个美丽又充满活力的文化的精彩总结
What a wonderful summary of a very beautiful and vibrant culture.
好吧
Okay.
但你并没有回答我的问题
But you didn't answer the question.
你最爱的电影是哪一部
图书馆 是 书吗
仅有的一次
For once,
贝弗莉·金伯格的老妈逻辑
Beverly Goldberg had no mom logic
也无法掩盖我是个失败者的事实
to cover up the fact that I was a literal failure.
爱丽卡知道了巴瑞的秘密
Erica knew Barry's secret
也知道如果被我爸知道了 他会有多惨
and how it would crush him if my dad found out,
正因此她才不遗余力地确保这事一定要曝光
which is exactly why she made sure that was gonna happen.
是我订的披萨到了
That's me. I ordered pizza.
好棒
Yes!
披萨 披萨
Pizza! Pizza!
糟糕
Ohhhh, crap.
披萨
Pizza.
-总共314美元 -什么
- That'll be $314. - What?!
爱丽卡 你让他多加了多少料啊
Erica? How many toppings did you order?
没多加 你欠他钱
None. You owe him money
因为你搞丢了33份披萨
because you lost 33 pizzas.
哪有工作的人反而要付老板钱啊
Who gets a job and ends up owing them money?
我呗
Me!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我终于得到了你的尊重 却过了两天就被炒了
I finally had your respect, and I got fired in two days.
别自责
Eh, don't beat yourself up.
等等 什么情况来着
Wait -- what, now?
他正在经历一段艰难的时期
Eh, he's going through a rough patch.
我有没有跟你说过
Did I ever tell you about the time
我曾因拒绝戴发网 而被一家熟食店开除了
that I got fired from the deli for refusing to wear a hairnet?
你是在用都被开除过这事 增进跟他的感情吗
Are you actually bonding with him over getting fired?
你是有什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?!
我当过保姆 做过家教 卖♥♥过热狗
I've babysat, I've tutored, I've sold hot dogs on sticks
做过几千杯甜品饮料
and oranged thousands of juliuses.
那么久以来 你从未对我表示过半点尊重
And in all that time, you never showed me a shred of respect.
爱丽卡 等等
Erica, wait!
我爸终于意识到他是在搞双重标准时
As my dad realized there really was a double standard,
我妈也终于觉得 她该降低自己的标准了
my mom finally accepted it was time to lower hers.
-我的小宝贝感觉怎么样 -别
- How's my little pinto bean? - Don't.
你利用我对表演的热爱坑了我
You used my love of performance against me,
我真是出尽了洋相
and I completely embarrassed myself.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. And I'm sorry.
只是...
It's just that...
我一直把你当做完美的小天使
I always see you as my perfect little angel.
当世界与我这个观点不同时
And when the world doesn't agree with me,
我就会有一点抓狂
I go a little nuts.
一点点吗
A little?
好吧 是非常疯狂
Okay, a lot.
听着 我意识到没有人是完美的
Look, I realize no one's perfect.
显然我就不完美
God knows I'm not.
但是对于你
But when it comes to you...
你在我眼中绝对是最完美的
I can never see you any other way.
那也不算是全世界最糟糕的事吧
I guess that's not the worst thing in the world.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, mama?
你的确很疯狂
我爱你
我不知道这是什么意思 但听着很美
I don't know what that means, but...it's beautiful.
的确 我的家人们
Sure, my family
并不总是说同样的语言[意见一致]
didn't always speak the same language.
幸运地是 我学到的西班牙语
Luckily, I learned just enough Spanish
足够让我告诉我妈我的真实感受
to tell my mom how I really felt
而她永远不知道我说了什么
without her ever really knowing.
走开
Go away.
除非我们谈完
Not until we talk.
有什么好谈的
What's there to talk about?
你已经表示得很明显了
You've made everything pretty clear.
听着 尽管巴瑞是个白♥痴♥
Look, even though Barry's a moron,
他却很像我
he's a lot like me.
我懂他
I get him.
现实情况就是 我可没经历过少女时期
And the reality is, I was never a teenage girl.
听着这话真让人松了一口气
Well, that's a relief to hear.
我的意思是
What I mean is,
我只想亲历我儿子长大成人的重要经历
I just wanted to have the big rite of passage with my son,
但我也该跟我女儿有同样的经历
when I should have been having it with my daughter.
给你的 你也是个男子汉了
Here's to you. You're a man now.
谢谢 老爸
Thanks, dad.
搞什么鬼 这是什么情况
What the -- what is this?!
你麻烦大了 姑娘
You are in big trouble, missy!
-这是爸... -我逮到她在喝酒
- But dad just -- - I caught her with these.
-天啊 -你被禁足了
- Oh, my... - You are so grounded!
你♥爸♥比我先赶到 算你走运
You're lucky your dad got here before me!
太幸运了
So lucky!
这就是成长
That's the thing about growing up.
有时候你会承受失败打击
Sometimes you take the fall
或者靠努力进取获得好成绩
or you struggle to make the grade.
看来补修班更加适合我的学习进度啊
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表