剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
It's not that obvious.
这是爱情游戏的一部分 小弟
It's all a part of the game of love, my brother.
一旦咱兄弟上了流行榜第一名
And once we're topping the charts,
她会改变♥态♥度的
she'll change her tune.
老天 我等不及变成名人了
Man! I can't wait to be famous.
那些在学校叫我呆子的孩子
All the kids at school who call me a nerd
将求着做我最好的朋友
are gonna beg to be my best friend.
我一周每天都买♥♥辆法拉利
And I'll buy a ferrari for every day of the week.
我要集齐所有发行过的垃圾桶小孩卡
And I will have every garbage pail kid ever made.
查克·诺里斯将成为我的私人教练[世界空手道冠军]
And Chuck Norris will be my personal trainer
直到他老婆爱上我 大家见面很尴尬
till his wife falls in love with me and it gets awkward.
我将从MJ手中把猩猩泡泡买♥♥过来
And I'll buy bubbles the chimp from Michael Jackson
给他新取一个有尊严的名字
and give him a new name with dignity,
比如说威廉姆或香蕉教授
like William or Professor Bananas.
查尔斯·巴克利会求着我加入76人队
And Charles Barkley will beg me to join the Sixers.
我们会住在迈阿密的豪♥宅♥
And we'll live in a mansion in Miami,
格洛丽亚·埃斯特凡和迈阿密之音乐队
and Gloria Estefan and the Miami sound machine
格洛丽亚是迈阿密之音乐队主唱
将是我们的邻居
will be our neighbors.
我们在屋顶上刷上乐队大名
And we're gonna paint the name of the band on the roof
这样所有人在天上就能看见
so everyone can see it from the sky!
我们会成为摇滚之神
We'll be rock gods.
只有一个办法能梦想成真
There's only one way to get there.
我们得给自己找演出机会
We got to get ourselves a gig.
我们做了所有乐队需要突破口时会做的事
So we did what any band does when they need a big break.
求妈咪
We asked our mommy.
不错
Yeah.
但恐怕不行
That's gonna be a polite pass.
什么
What?!
你没有拒绝过我们
You never say no to us!
就是 我们是你可口的抱抱小怪怪
Ah! We're your delicious snuggle monsters.
我想她没明白
I don't think she understands.
我们想要的 你得给我们
Give us the thing we want!
很愿意
Love to.
但不行
But can't.
玩笑 她在开玩笑
Joke! She's kidding.
请你们了
You're hired.
太棒了 我就知道我们非常棒
Yes! I knew we were amazing.
工资两百块 没得商量
We charge 200 bucks, non-negotiable.
爸 我们不是同意请竖琴师吗
Dad, I thought we agreed on dueling harpists.
我们让他们在最后结束时表演一首歌♥
We'll have them play one song at the very end.
嗓音可以让所有人开车回家时倍儿精神
The noise will sober everybody up for the drive home.
这钱花得值
It's money well spent.
我跟你说了 你不必出钱
I told you you didn't have to pay for all this.
别说了
Stop.
我的小公主想要什么
What does my princess want?
我有些想法
Well, I do have a few ideas.
我考虑了冰雕 马车
I'm thinking ice sculptures and a horse-drawn carriage
还有那种肉类供应台
and, um, oh, those carving stations
供应不同的肉类
where they have the different meats
你指哪种 他们就给你哪种
and then you point at the meats, and they give you the meats.
你要肉 就有肉
You want meats, you got meats.
婚礼活页夹
"Wedding binder"?
真有婚礼时不是才有这个吗
Isn't this what you have when the wedding is real?
闭嘴让我来安排
Just shut up and let me do this.
你只需要写下婚誓就行
All you have to do is write your vows.
去
Go.
与其写誓词
How about, instead,
不如我去打扫
I go up and clean out the gutters
你一直念叨的水沟
like you've been nagging me to do?
这才是你要的浪漫
There's your romance.
去写婚誓
Write your vows.
对我爸来说 这是标准的"不开心"
For my dad, that was his definition of no fun.
这次一定开心死了
This is gonna be so much fun!
好了 巴瑞跟我说了两百块的事
Okay. Barry told us about the $200.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
等下 什么情况
Whoa, whoa. What's happening?
好消息 姑娘们会加入乐队
Good news. The girls are joining the band.
巴瑞无视了乐队的基本原则
Barry ignored the cardinal rule of being in a band.
兰妮
Lainey.
他让一个女生插足到我们之间
He let a girl come between us.
我的麦克风可以分给你用 二重唱的效果非常好
You could share my mike. It's great for duets.
你的口气像吃了猫食一样
Your breath smells like cat food.
我可以向你保证 我吃的是人食
I can assure you, it's people food.
什么 我们是男子二人乐队
What -- we're a two-man band.
我才不会跟她们分出场费呢
I'm not splitting our appearance fee with them.
好好想想
Think about it.
有什么比为她表演更好的
What's better than performing for her?
和她一起表演
Performing with her.
现在我们共唱美妙歌♥曲
Now we'll make sweet music together,
她就无法再否认对我的感情了
and she won't be able to deny her feelings for me.
但本来应该只有我们俩
But it's supposed to be you and me!
只有你和我 还有她们
It is just you and me... And them.
知道什么会很酷吗
You know what would be so cool?
不插电吉他版
If we did an all-acoustic set.
绝对的
Totally!
真是好主意 兰妮
That is a great idea, Lainey!
亚当 去休息
Adam, take five.
咱来集思广益一下
Let's brainstorm.
你想过乐队的名字吗 兰妮
Do you have any band names, Lainey?
"女孩伙伴"怎么样
Ooh. How about the gal pals?
-好名字 -想都别想
- Nailed it! - Never!
我的乐队甩掉我时
As my band was writing me off,
我爸正忙着写他的誓词
my dad was busy writing his vows.
好吧 他没有写
Okay, so, he wasn't writing.
他在看他最爱的电视剧 《亲情纽带》
He was watching his favorite tv show, "Family Ties."
和那时的所有电视剧一样
Like all shows at the time,
剧集和主题曲一样棒
it was only as good as its opening theme song.
默里
Murray!
你在看电视吗
Are you watching tv?
没有没有
No, no, no, no, no.
我只是坐在写作椅上
I'm just sitting in my writing chair,
让灵感从笔头流出
letting the ideas flow from my pen.
你会喜欢我写的
You're gonna love what I got.
空白的
It's blank.
都想好了 亲爱的
Yeah, I got it all up here, baby.
我完全知道自己要说什么
I know exactly what I want to say.
来听听吧 现在开始
Let's hear it. Right now.
现在吗
Right now?
你要提前听
You want to pre-hear
我特别写的特别誓词吗
the special vows I wrote special?
-谁会这样做啊 -我 说
- Who does that? - Me. Go.
我爸知道他得由心而发
My dad knew he just had to speak from the heart
或者其它的最佳办法 引用经典主题曲
or the next best thing -- quote an epic theme song.
我相信我们已共度百万年
I bet we've been together for a million years.
我相信我们还会共度百万年
And I bet we'll be together for a million more.
仿佛我们亲吻的那晚 我才开始呼吸
It's like I started breathing on the night we kissed.
我爸记不住我们的生日
My dad couldn't remember our birthdays,
但他记得那首主题曲的每一个字
but he remembered every damn word of that theme song.
没有"我们" 亲爱的
What would we do, baby...
我们如何是好
Without us?
沙啦啦
Sha-la-la-la.
这 真是
That...was...
太棒了
Amazing!
你好爱我
You love me so much!
是的
I really do.
是的
I really do.
沙啦啦
Sha-la-la-la.
我等不及听你在我们朋友前
Oh, I cannot wait for you to say that
说出这段誓言
in front of our friends!
我只是随便说说
Well, you know I was just spitballing.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表