剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
六个月后
自♥由♥公园公♥寓♥
华盛顿特区
二手车部件 波拖马可旧车场
社区仁爱诊所
生物危害
二手车部件 波拖马可旧车场
里士满高中发生异能事故
X战警消失了
The X-Men are gone.
政♥府♥正严厉打♥压♥变种人
The government's cracking down.
如果变种人要生存下去
If mutants are gonna survive,
就要靠我们
it's up to us.
我们是追捕恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We're pursuing terrorists.
我们的国家 我们的种族 正遭受袭击
Our country-- our species-- is under attack.
我们面对的是不把我们当人的人
We're up against people that don't think of us as human.
我们像他们一样有爱
We love like they do.
我们像他们一样会死
We die like they do.
我的家人需要帮忙
My family needs help.
快走
Come on!
我们走 马上走
Let's go! Go now!
你家孩子的能力
What your kids can do--
他们的能力非常惊人
their power is incredible.
这是我们的家族史
This is our family history.
"据传他们是一个神秘组织的成员
They're "Rumored to be part of a shadowy organization
名为地狱火俱乐部"
called the Hellfe Club."
立刻趴下
On the ground.
开枪
Fire.
开枪
Fire.
-开枪 -不不
- Fire. - No, no!
她们来这里干什么
What are they doing here?
我们需要你们帮忙
We need your help.
别想错了
Make no mistake,
人类会来对付我们所有人
the humans will come for us all.
-那几个女人是骗子 -是吗
- Those girls are liars. - Are they?
你父亲曾是"地狱火俱乐部"的成员之一
Your father was a member of the Hellfire Club.
我能在你身上看到你父亲的力量
I can see your father's power in you.
我考虑的是我们的孩子
I think about our own kid.
我们的孩子将会面对的世界
And the world we're bringing that baby into.
你想保护好孩子
You want to protect the child?
加入我们
Join us.
是时候开创新世界了
It's time to make a new world.
这件事 我不能帮你
I can't help you do this.
我们来找的人
The people we're here for--
知道自己的使命
they know who they are.
你别想带走我儿子
You are not taking our son.
不 不
No, no.
是我自愿跟他们走 别来阻止我了
It's my decision. Don't try to stop me.
我知道你们很多人对亚特兰大的事很不满
I know that a lot of you are upset about what happened in Atlanta.
我今天请你们来 是想让这件事过去
I asked you here today so we could put that behind us.
你们想要答复
You want answers.
我可以给出 只要你们肯听
Well, I have them, if you will just listen.
我们都想要什么
What do we all want?
简单 我们要和平
It's simple. We want peace.
我们要自♥由♥
We want freedom.
我们要能在家里感到安全
We want to feel safe in our homes.
说实话吧
Let's be honest.
这一切都不可能
None of that happens
除非变种人有自己的地盘
unless mutants have a place of their own.
在亚特兰大 我们找到了新变种人
In Atlanta we found new mutants,
他们足够强大 能实现这个梦想
strong enough to make that dream come true.
我们是不是坏了些规矩呢 或许吧
And did we break a few rules? Maybe.
但我们是为了一个我们共同的梦想
But we did it for the sake of a dream we all share.
我们努力向前
Let's press forward
打造属于我们的共同未来吧
to building a future that we have together.
够了
Enough.
说得很好听 瑞瓦 很好
A very pretty speech, Reeva. Bravo.
但是
But...
变种人家园计划已经讨论过
the mutant homeland project has been discussed
被驳回了
and dismissed.
-它太危险了 -对于谁来说 威廉
- It is too dangerous. - Dangerous for who, William?
变种人在死去
Mutants are dying.
我千辛万苦地从芝加哥的变种人贫民窟爬出来
I didn't claw my way out of the mutant slums of Chicago
可不是为了安逸地喝着马丁尼而不顾受苦的同胞
just to sip martinis in comfort while our people suffer.
我是靠冒险赢得了坐在这张桌子前的权利
I earned a seat at this table by taking risks.
我们很清楚你冒的险
Oh, we're well aware of the risks you took.
你和你的跟班
You and your pets.
俗话说得好 威廉
You know what they say, William.
乖乖女不会创造历史
Well-behaved women rarely make history.
招募一个精神不稳定的孕妇
Recruiting a mentally unstable pregnant woman?
还有孩子
A child?
你说的可是北极星
You are talking about Polaris.
她这样的变种人是多么少有
How often does a mutant like her come along?
十年一个 一代一个
Once a decade? Once a generation?
冯·斯特拉克家族
The Von Strucker family
帮忙建立了地狱火俱乐部
helped to build this Hellfire Club.
那无所谓
It doesn't matter.
作为议会的一位成员
As one voice on the council,
你并无权利作出这样的决定
you had no right to make this decision.
你完全是擅自行动
You acted completely without authorization.
如果我们等你授权
If we waited for your authorization,
我们就什么都做不了了
we'd never do anything.
威廉 姑娘们听的是我的命令
William, the girls acted on my instructions.
-你没有权利 -你的计划简直疯了
- You had no right. - Your plan is insane.
重点是
The point is...
你的行动没有得到核心圈的批准
you acted without the blessing of the Inner Circle.
是啊
Yes.
没办法
Well,
我一直相信事后求饶
I've always believed that it is better
比事先求批准更好
to ask for forgiveness than for permission.
原谅我
Forgive me.
可以走了吗
Are you ready to go?
你不用来的
You don't have to come, you know.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我跟你走
You go, I go.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
我以前梦想生孩子的时候
When I dreamed of having a baby, I...
我以为会有家人陪着我
I thought I'd be with family.
洛娜 没事的
Lorna, it's gonna be okay.
我们现在是一家人了
We're your family now.
如果你需要什么 都有我呢
I'm here if you need anything.
如果我子痫前期了 你要怎么办
So if I get preeclampsia, what will you do?
尽力而为
My best.
我们走吧
Shall we?
这里是哨兵特勤处 我们正在进行突袭
This is Sentinel Services. This is a raid.
举着手走出来 我们已包围了大楼
Come out with your hands up. We've surrounded the building.
立刻投降
Surrender immediately.
重复 我们已将你们包围
I repeat, we have you surrounded.
立刻投降
Surrender immediately.
别动 趴下
Freeze! Get down!
等等 我们什么都没做
Wait! We didn't do anything! We didn't do anything!
姑娘们 快跑
Girls, run!
快走
Get out! Get out!
怎么了
What's happening?
天呐 我们得跑 我们得赶紧跑
Oh, God. We have to get out. We have to get out.
贾丝敏 退后 找掩护
Jazmine, stand back and take cover.
所有本地执法部门
All local law enforcement,
请注意发生在自♥由♥公园大楼的行动
be advised of action at Liberty Park housing complex.
约翰 是我
Hey, John, it's me.
我在警用电台上听到了动静
Something just came up on the scanner.
哨兵特勤处在突袭自♥由♥公园大楼
Sentinel Services is raiding Liberty Park complex.
他们刚通知了当地警方
They just notified local police.
好 告诉劳伦和克拉丽斯
All right, tell Lauren and Clarice.
我们会需要所有人手
We'll need everyone on this.
马可斯
Marcos!
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表