剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
亚利桑那州 图森
三年前
现今
华府遭遇大面♥积♥停电
西湖公♥寓♥
佐治亚州 亚特兰大
西湖公♥寓♥
宾夕法尼亚州 费城
我一直相信事后求饶
I've always believed that it is better
比事先求批准更好
to ask for forgiveness than for permission.
原谅我
Forgive me.
哨兵特勤处 立刻趴下
Sentinel Services. On the ground!
-怎么了 -姑娘们 快跑 快走
- What's happening? - Girls, run! Get out!
你找到我妹妹了吗
Did you find my sister?
-她叫贾丝敏 -我给你去问问 好吗
- Her name is Jazmine. - I'll ask, okay?
宝贝 你在以我们女儿的名义干什么啊
Baby, what are you doing in our little girl's name?
我不干了
I quit.
那个变种人黑客 我想跟他谈谈
The mutant hacker. I want to talk to him.
-把你查到的料告诉我们 -你们自便
- Give us what we came for. - Knock yourselves out.
凯特琳出事了 她被子弹擦伤了
It's Caitlin. She was grazed by a bullet.
我叫伊凡洁琳 我们需要你这样的人
My name is Evangeline. We need people like you.
你以为只有你一人有心魔吗 丹恩女士
You think you're the only one with demons inside you, Ms. Dane?
电网全部瘫痪了
Whole grid went silent.
不
No.
你好 晨曦
Hello, Dawn.
好啊
Come on!
杀了那个变种
Kill that mutie!
厉害
Yeah!
来啊
Come on!
要是我不知道
If I didn't know any better,
还以为你保留实力了
I'd say you were holding back in there.
看客喜欢看好戏
A crowd likes a good show.
告诉我
Tell me something.
你真想做这样的人吗
Is this really who you want to be?
你要我说什么 女士 生活如梦般美好
What can I say, lady? I'm living the dream.
我很想坐在这儿跟你聊天
Look, I would love to sit here and chat with you,
但我10分钟后还有一场
but I got another fight in ten and, uh,
我得补水
I got to hydrate.
那我长话短说
Then I'll be brief.
我叫伊凡洁琳·韦顿
My name is Evangeline Whedon.
X战警消失前 我曾跟他们合作
I worked with the X-Men before they disappeared.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你看我像是有能力帮助他人吗
Do I look like I'm in any shape to help anyone?
我是个律师 不是治疗师
I'm an attorney, not a therapist.
我不是来抱你的
I'm not here to give you a hug.
我是来给你个机会停止浪费生命的
I'm here to give you a chance to stop wasting your life.
-你根本不了解我的生活 -我知道你在
- You don't know anything about my life. - I know you grew up
穷到没钱铺路的保留地长大
on a reservation too poor to pave its roads.
我知道你曾在海军陆战队服役 两次派驻
I know you served two tours in the Marines
还因勇敢授过勋
with decorations for bravery,
却在715之后被赶了出去
and got kicked out after 7/15.
我这辈子都想做个律师
All my life, I wanted to be a lawyer.
我为此拼命努力
And I worked my ass off.
我成了费城历史上最年轻的检察官
I became the youngest prosecutor in Philadelphia history.
然后我的变种能力被发现了
And then my mutant powers came out.
而地检官对变种人有意见
Turns out, the D.A. had an issue with mutants.
我失去了一切
I lost everything.
X战警找到我时 我都打算自我了结了
I was close to ending it when the X-Men found me.
你是要来给我个生存的理由吗
So you're here to give me a reason to live?
我们在亚特兰大的地下组织站点
Our Underground station in Atlanta.
我们要你去领导那里
We want you to help lead it.
什么
What?
看看我 为什么
Look at me. Why?
因为你这样一张脸不该只挨棒球棒
Because a face like yours deserves better than a baseball bat.
你不是被偶然选中的
You weren't chosen by accident.
我们选你是因为我们清楚你能成为什么样的人
You were chosen because we know who you're capable of being.
我要再次给你个目标 约翰
I'm offering you a purpose again, John.
我打扰你了吗
Am I interrupting?
没事
No, you're fine.
那是什么
What's that?
给宝宝的
Just something for the baby.
我知道听上去很疯狂
I know it sounds insane,
但我从未放弃希望 我们还能团聚
but I never gave up hope that we'd somehow be together
我能陪洛娜生产
when Lorna had the baby.
我还买♥♥了瓶香槟好庆祝
I even bought that bottle of champagne to celebrate.
我们初次约会时 我也点了那个
I ordered the same kind on our first date.
比一顿饭还贵
Cost more than the meal.
洛娜只是笑我
And Lorna just laughed at me.
她说 "马可斯 什么酒
She said, "Marcos, there's nothing
都不值得花两百块"
worth spending 200 bucks on booze for."
我本想证明她错了
I was gonna prove her wrong.
希望很强大 哥们
Hope is a strong thing, brother.
你要坚守住
You hang onto that.
希望让我痛不欲生
Hope is what's been killing me, man.
我都不知道他们是否活了下来
I don't even know if they made it out.
得了 他们当然活下来了
Come on, of course they made it.
你怎么能确定呢
How can you be sure of that, huh?
我们只查到四个大♥陆♥的
I mean, all we've got is a bunch of bank records
银行记录
from four different continents.
核心圈有所图谋
The Inner Circle is up to something.
我的孩子和洛娜就处在阴谋最中♥央♥
And my kid and Lorna are gonna be right in the middle of it.
它就在那里
It's right there...
我却看不出来
and I can't even see it.
我或许知道个能看出来的人
I might know someone who can.
瑞瓦
Reeva.
姑娘们
Girls.
-你找我们 -是的
- You wanted to talk? - Yes.
看来我们最近的活动
It seems our recent activities are
吸引了过多的关注
getting more attention than we'd hoped.
不止是新闻 社交网站上也都是
It's not just the news, it's all over social media.
#华府大停电
#LightsOutDC.
我们的工程师保证过设施能够
Uh, our engineers assured us the facility would be able
在生产过程中控制北极星的异能
to contain Polaris's powers during the birth.
这不怪谁 埃斯梅
Look, it is no one's fault, Esme.
我们都尽力了
We all did the best that we could.
只是她的强大超过了我们的想象
She was just stronger than any of us realized.
我联♥系♥了一些政♥治♥联络人
And I reached out to some of my political contacts.
能源部要发表声明
The Department of Energy is gonna put out a statement
说一个变电站遭遇了雷击 但是
about a lightning strike at a substation, but...
我们仍然得解决好其他麻烦
we still need to tie up the other loose ends.
真有那个必要吗
Well, is that really necessary?
守卫不会记得我们
The guards won't remember us.
我们的名字不要紧
Our names don't matter.
我们也贿赂了经理
And we paid off the manager.
问题是 你是要乖乖交给我们
The question is whether you give it to us...
还是我们夺来
or we take it.
我觉得他们不会说出去的
I think they'll keep quiet.
你对人类的信心远比我要多
You have so much more faith in humans than I do.
每个看到我们的人都得死 设施也要毁掉
Everyone who saw us has to go. The facility, too.
不用我提醒你
I don't need to remind you
这事关变种人家园的未来
that the future of the mutant homeland is at stake here.
别管埃斯梅
Don't mind Esme.
她在变种人地下组织待太久了
She spent too much time in the Mutant Underground
而我们当时被关着呢
while we were locked up.
她有点心软了
She went a little soft.
我只是说 我们现在另有要务
I'm just saying we have other priorities right now.
我们该训练的
We're supposed to be training...
训练可以等到我们确保了安全再说
Training can wait until we know we're secure.
你能替我处理好吗
Can you handle this for me?
当然
Of course.
开心点 埃斯梅 会很好玩的
Cheer up, Esme. It'll be fun.
克里斯蒂娜 我们有好消息
Hey, Cristina. We have good news.
-关于我妹妹的吗 -是的
- Is it about my sister? - Yeah.
有消息称 一个相貌类似贾丝敏的女孩
A source said that a girl matching Jazmine's description
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表