剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
打开传送门
Open a portal.
我们把他们带出去
We'll get 'em out.
快 快走
Come on. Come on.
他们去哪儿了
Where'd they go?
调出电梯和楼梯的监控
Give me the camera for the elevators and the stairs.
安迪和洛娜去哪儿了
Where did Andy and Lorna go?
他们不可能凭空消失
They can't have disappeared.
没事 有我呢 我到处都能看到
It's all right. I got this. I got eyes everywhere.
在那儿
There.
很好 找到了
Yeah! There we go.
-马可斯 -什么情况
- Marcos. - What's happening?
他们放走了病人掩护他们逃跑
They released all the patients to cover their escape.
约翰和克拉丽斯呢
Where are John and Clarice?
里面一团糟
It's chaos in there.
你们俩得阻止安迪和洛娜
You have to stop Andy and Lorna.
他们现在在哪儿
Where are they now?
他们在后面的卸货区
They're on the loading dock. In the back.
上了一辆银色悍马
They're getting into a silver Hummer.
我们去门口拦截他们
We'll head them off at the gate.
盯好他们
Keep eyes on them, all right?
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
没问题
We will.
图表
Graph!
安迪和洛娜带走了一个病人
Andy, Lorna, they have a patient with them,
但我看不清是谁
but I can't see who.
凯特 你给他注射的量太大了
Cait, you gave him too much.
他用药过量了 快不行了
He's overdosing. He's dying.
他心力衰竭了 让他平躺
He's having a heart attack. Lay him flat.
约翰 你在哪儿
John! Where are you?
里面怎么样了
What's going on in there?
病人都失控了
The patients are tearing the place apart, man.
我们正尽力救人呢
We're trying to save the ones we can.
看来我们得靠自己了
Looks like we're on our own.
他们来了
Here they come.
-你干什么 -我们得阻止他们
- What are you doing? - We have to stop them.
不 这样不行 你会把车炸翻的
No, not like that. You could blow up the car.
不能放他们走
We can't let them get away!
马可斯 你女儿的妈妈还在车上
Marcos, your daughter's mother is in there.
让我来
Let me do this!
你最好别失手
You better.
安迪
Andy.
安迪 是你
Andy, it's you.
现在回头还不晚
It's not too late.
让开
Get out of the way.
你的头发和我梦里的一样
Your hair, it's the same as in my dreams.
你也做了那些梦吧
You've been having them, too, haven't you?
安迪 这是给我们俩的启示
Andy, it means something. Something about us.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
重要 我们应该在一起
Yes, it does. We belong together.
-我们是家人 -让开
- We're family. - Get out of the way.
不
No.
我是来带你回家的
I'm here to take you home.
安迪 我知道你很害怕...
Andy, I know you're scared...
我不害怕 再也不怕了
I'm not scared! Not anymore.
快闪开
Now move!
办不到
I can't do that.
那就对不住了
Well, I'm sorry.
安迪 安迪
Andy, Andy.
安迪 安迪 不 不要
Andy. Andy, no! No!
帮我给他侧个身
Help me get him on his side.
得让他保持气道通畅
We need to keep his airway clear.
他会没事的
He'll be okay.
没事
Okay?
凯特 他刚才都心脏停跳了
Cait, his heart stopped.
我们的女儿正努力把安迪带回家...
Our daughter is out there trying to bring Andy home to...
而这里却一团糟
to this?
我们和带走他们的那帮人
How are we any different from the people
有什么不同
that we're trying to save him from?
但安迪...
But Andy...
你也看到他们逼他做了什么
You saw what they made him do.
凯特...
Cait...
我们俩都看到了
I saw what you saw.
他刚才在笑
He-he was smiling.
没人逼迫安迪动手
Nobody made Andy do anything.
我去给他拿点生理盐水
I'm gonna go get him some saline.
...医院的人♥质♥...
...hostages inside the hospital...
怎么回事
What's going on?
-我们今天要坦白 -自己看吧
- We are here today to confess - Look.
我们有意...
that we have willingly...
有意非法囚禁
w-willingly participated in the unlawful imprisonment
折磨无辜的变种人
and torture of innocent mutants.
我们犯了战争罪
We are guilty of war crimes.
不必同情我们
Do not pity us.
我们折磨了别人 因此我们活该遭报应...
As we have made others suffer, so we suffer...
不是吧
They can't be serious.
他们指望大家相信此事与变种人♥权♥有关吗
They expect people to believe this was about mutant rights?
很多人已经信了 社交媒体上都在讨论这件事
Plenty of people already do. It's all over social media.
#变种起义#
#Mutantuprising.
肯定要掀起一股大浪
It's about to get hot out there.
最新消息
In breaking news,
眼前这一幕令人心寒
we are watching the chilling images
林伍德工作人员被迫认罪
of a forced confession by the personnel at Lynwood...
快点
Come on!
场面完全失控了
All hell's breaking loose.
警♥察♥马上就到
The cops are gonna be here soon.
我们会尽力多救一些伤患
We're taking as many of the injured as we can.
安迪呢
What about Andy?
他们跑了 还带走了至少一名病人
Uh, they got away. They took at least one patient with 'em,
我们没能阻止他们
we couldn't stop 'em.
怎么会 你们都追上了
How? You were right there.
你们都追到他们了
You were practically on top of them.
都要闹出人命了 凯特琳
People were gonna die, Caitlin, all right?
我们已经尽力了
We did everything we could.
我们眼下还得处理别的问题
Right now, we have other issues to deal with.
-有个坏消息 -坏消息
- I got some bad news. - Bad news?
什么意思 还能坏到...
What do you mean? What else could be...
是劳伦
It's Lauren.
她受了很重的伤
She got hit pretty hard.
她昏迷了 我很抱歉
She's unconscious. I'm sorry.
是安迪伤了她
It was Andy.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表