剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
但你绝对不能说出去
but you have to keep it between us.
不是吧
Come on.
一定不止这些
There's got to be more than this.
车辆事故报告
Reported 23158.
兰多佛发生变种人事件
Mutant-related incident in Landover.
涉及单辆汽车
Single vehicle.
可能有变种人损毁了车辆
Requesting Mutant Forensics
请派变种人鉴证员到场
in case of likely 504-M.
这样对待你真抱歉 迪亚兹先生
Sorry for the unpleasantness, Mr. Diaz.
我们必须采取防范措施
We had to take precautions.
你一定能理解
I'm sure you understand.
我是瑞瓦 其他人你都见过了吧
I'm Reeva. I believe you've met everyone else.
洛娜在哪 他们说我的孩子不对劲
Where's Lorna? They said something's wrong with my baby.
你的孩子被诊断出有严重黄疸病
Your child has been diagnosed with a severe case of jaundice.
通常这很容易治愈
Now, normally, this is easily treatable,
但她的情况 很难处理
but this case has been... stubborn.
她们在哪
Where are they?
首先你得明白 你是我们的客人
First you must understand: you are a guest here.
-我们希望你会... -我不在乎你怎么想
- We expect that you will... - I don't care what you expect.
我的孩子病了 我们为什么还浪费时间
My kid is sick. What are we wasting our time for?
你见到洛娜后
When you see Lorna,
你们只能谈论跟孩子有关的话题
your only conversation will be about the child.
这女的是说真的吗 安迪
Is this chick for real? Andy?
马可斯 兄弟 听她的
Marcos, bro, just listen to her.
我们本来不必把你带来的
We didn't have to bring you here, you know.
原来是这样吗
Oh, I see how it is.
你该感激你能来这里
Just be grateful you're here, man.
你要帮助那个孩子
You will help the baby.
然后你就离开
And then you will leave.
我们应该再试试唤醒她
We should try to wake her again.
刚刚才试过 她的系统已经不堪重负了
We just tried. At this point, her system is overwhelmed.
我很担心 如果她的病再拖下去...
I'm just worried. If this takes much longer...
-谢谢你能来 -嗯
- Thanks for coming. - Yeah.
-你还好吗 -挺好的
- You okay? - I'm fine.
你知道我们一直在找你
You know that we've been out looking for you.
拜托
Please.
别让大家难做
Don't make this harder than it needs to be.
你是为晨曦而来
You're here for Dawn.
晨曦
Dawn?
在西班牙语里
Uh, you know, in Spanish...
她的名字就会是北极光
Her name would be Aurora.
你应该已经知道孩子的情况了
I believe you've been told about the baby's condition.
我们一直尝试找到合适的频率
We've been trying to find the right frequency
施行光照疗法 可是...
for the light therapy, but...
请你把她给我
Please, just... just give her to me.
你好 孩子
Hey, kiddo.
她真美
Oh, she's so beautiful.
你不能想办法对付他们吗
Can't you just do something about them?
你不是刀枪不入吗
Aren't you bulletproof?
是 但对方有五个人
Yeah, but there are five of them...
而你不是刀枪不入
and you're not bulletproof.
停下 这里够远了
Just stop. That's far enough.
我听说有人来访
I hear we have visitors.
你们为何事而来
Why are you here?
伊凡洁琳·韦顿叫我们来的
Evangeline Whedon sent us.
她和X战警及变种人地下组织合作
She worked with the X-Men and the Mutant Underground.
我知道
I'm familiar with it.
我们只是来跟你谈谈的
Look, we just came down here to talk.
好啊 那就谈吧
All right. Let's talk.
不是你 她
Not you. Her.
不行 我们是一起的
No. We're together.
她不能单独离开
She's not leaving.
约翰 我能行
John, I can do this.
你到底有何目的
So what is it you want, exactly?
我们有两个朋友被一个叫核心圈的组织带走了
Two of our friends were taken by a group called the Inner Circle.
我们需要知道他们在做什么
We need to know what they're doing.
听说你也许知道情况
We heard you might know something.
通常我会把你俩扔到地面
You know, normally, I would just dump the two of you on the surface
然后把那个地下道入口藏起来
and hide that entrance to the tunnels.
不过我碰巧需要你这样的人
But as it happens, I could use someone like you.
我这样的人是什么意思
What do you mean, someone like me?
你的传送门 你的共性
Your portals, your connections.
可以吗
May I?
不管你是否知道
Whether you know it or not,
作为外表异于人类的变种人 你和我们有共同点
as a visible mutant, you have a link to us down here,
我们选择不隐藏本性
we who choose not to hide our nature.
也许你误会了
Maybe you misunderstood here.
你的下水道俱乐部一定很棒
I'm sure your, uh, sewer club is great,
但我们身负重任 我们在帮助变种人
but we've got a job we're doing. We're helping mutants.
-你们在帮助变种人 -没错
- You're helping mutants? - Yeah.
我给你看样东西
Let me show you something.
车祸一定很严重 你们看见了吗
That must have been a crazy crash. You guys see it?
没有 我们当时正在那边工作
No, we were working over there.
听见了刹车声和碰撞声
Heard the tires screech and bang.
变种人鉴证员来了 一定是有变种人
Well, Mutant Forensics showed up; must've been mutants.
不知道他们是不是还在附近
Wonder if they're still around.
应该不在了 我们过来时车已经空了
I don't think so. The car was empty when we got here.
我们走
Let's go!
上车
Get in!
-不 -你在干什么
- No. - What are you doing?
你受伤了 我来开车
You're in no shape to drive.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
-这是什么地方 -欢迎来到
- What is this place? - Welcome...
真正的地下世界
to the real underground.
这些是我们的成员 莫洛克人
These are our people, the Morlocks.
公开身份 无惧活着的变种人
Mutants living open and unafraid.
我们之中能出入地上世界的人
Those of us who can pass in the world above,
在自己脸上打下烙印
we brand ourselves... with these.
我们选择不像人类 我们选择自♥由♥
We choose not to look like them. We choose freedom.
我们也在为自♥由♥而战 自从X战警...
We're fighting for freedom, too. Since the X-Men gave...
X战警并非为自♥由♥为战
The X-Men didn't fight for freedom.
而是为包容 你知道人包容什么吗
They fought for tolerance. You know what people tolerate?
自己憎恨的事物
The things they hate.
那不代表就不值得为之而战
That doesn't mean it's not worth fighting for.
这话跟玛拉说去吧
Tell that to Mara.
她以前住在费尔菲尔德 在那儿上学
She lived in Fairfield, went to school.
她家人希望她像普通人一样长大
Her family wanted her to grow up normal,
但她并不普通
but Mara wasn't normal.
她利用声音定位 像蝙蝠一样
She used sound to get around, like a bat.
但有一天 肃清者听说了她
But one day, some Purifiers heard her,
认为她的技能是危险的
decided her clicks might be dangerous.
他们暴打她 然后割断了她的声带
They beat her, then they cut out her voice box.
我的任务是保护我的人
My mission is to protect my people.
仅此而已 你想要我帮忙
Nothing more, nothing less. You want my help?
-那就帮我们 -什么意思
- Then help us. - What do you mean?
我有你想要的信息
I have information you want.
作为交换 我需要你的协助
In exchange, I need assistance.
和当我在地上世界的眼睛
And eyes in the world above.
你是叫我当你的间谍吗
Are you asking me to be a spy?
听着 关于那个情况 我的异...
Listen, about the situation. With my pow...
你的异能
Your powers.
对
Yeah.
我们暂时先别告诉你妈妈
I don't think we should tell your mom for now,
她现在有很多烦心事
with everything she's going through.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
不是说好"不再有所隐瞒"
What happened to "No more secrets"?
你自己也说了 劳伦
You said it yourself, Lauren.
我们家现在就是一团糟
Our family's a mess right now.
-我不想再添乱了 -你不明白
- I don't want to make it any worse. - You don't get it.
隐瞒这种事 就是我们一团糟的原因
Hiding stuff like this... that's why we're a mess.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表