剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
But I'm not that person anymore.
好了 该你上了
All right. You're up.
最后一次警告
This is your last warning.
举起双手出来
Come out with your hands up.
不错啊
Not bad.
还行吧
I try.
听我说 里德
Listen to me, Reed.
我们没有备用计划
We don't have a plan B.
你妻子和你女儿
And your wife and your daughter,
她们就在里面 她们需要你的帮助
they're in there, and they need your help.
我知道你想激励我 但你这是帮倒忙
I know what you're trying to do, and it is not helping.
你让她们失望了
You're letting them down.
我也希望像别人一样自♥由♥控制异能 但我做不到
I wish I could turn my powers on and off like everyone else, but I can't.
里德
Reed?
来迟总比不来好
Better late than never.
是啊
Yeah, I'll say.
大楼被包围了
The building's surrounded.
我们得拖住他们
We have to hold them off.
哪儿来的动静
Where's that coming from?
墙上
The wall.
里德
Reed.
爸 你做到了
Dad, you did it.
你们俩没事吧
You two okay?
现在没事了
We are now.
各位 见到你们真高兴
Guys, it's really good to see you,
但警♥察♥很快就会察觉不对劲
but the cops are gonna know something's up soon.
-大家保持安静 跟紧点 -快走
- Just stay close and stay quiet, all right? - Come on.
真厉害
That's pretty cool.
算我们走运
Yeah, we got lucky.
直升机以为你们还在大楼里
Helicopter still thinks you're in that building.
也就这事进展顺利
I guess that's one thing that went right.
克拉丽斯竟然死了
I can't believe Clarice is gone.
怎么回事
What happened?
她留在地道里救援剩下的莫洛克人
She stayed back in the tunnels to rescue the last of the Morlocks.
约翰怎么样了
How's John?
-他一定很... -他深受打击
- He must be... - He's a wreck.
-嗯 -你好
- Yeah. - Hello?
里德 我是洛娜
Reed, it's Lorna.
安迪在我旁边
I'm with Andy.
他得跟你谈谈
He needs to talk to you.
好的
Yeah, of course.
让他接电♥话♥
Put him on.
安迪 接吧
Andy, come on.
安迪 你在吗
Andy, are you there?
-他在电♥话♥那边 -应该是
- He's on the phone? - I think so.
你在吗 儿子
Are you there, son?
爸
Dad?
安迪 洛娜告诉你的事确实很难接受
Andy, I know the things that Lorna is saying to you are hard to hear,
但确有其事
but... they are true.
你得回家了
You need to come home.
安迪
Andy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我回不去 -别说傻话 你当然能回来
- I don't think I can do that. - What? Course you can.
我们很爱你
We love you so much.
我们是你的家人 你的归属
We're your family. You belong with us.
是吗
Do I?
我们援救约翰时
When we saved John,
我攻击了那个想要朝劳伦开枪的肃清者
when I attacked that Purifier for trying to shoot Lauren...
我当时看到你的表情了 爸
I saw you, Dad.
-你害怕我 -不
- You were afraid of me. - No.
安迪 不是这样
Andy, th-that's... that's not...
你我心知肚明 爸
You know it's true, Dad.
你之前说得对
And you were right.
我当时是想杀了他
I wanted to kill that man.
我属于这里
I belong here.
我是杀人魔
I am a monster.
他说什么
What is he saying?
你不必多言 我就是
You don't have to say anything else. I just--
我就是想跟你解释 我为什么不回家
I just wanted you to understand why I can't come.
等等 安迪 拜托 听我说
Wait, Andy, please. Listen to me.
我明白你的感受
I do understand.
你不知道我有多感同身受
More than you know.
今天 我
Today, I...
我杀人了
I killed a man.
他当时威胁我们
He was threatening us, and...
他...
He... he was...
我愤怒到失控了
I-I got so angry, and... and I lost control.
我杀了他
And... and I killed him.
不是因为
Not because...
我必须下杀手
I had to but...
而是因为我心存杀念
because I wanted to.
你要是杀人魔 那我也是
So, if you're a monster, son, then so am I.
我得挂了
I-I have to go.
他怎么说
What'd he say?
他会回家吗
Is he coming home?
说不好
I don't know.
我本以为我们还有很多罐装食品呢
I thought we had more canned goods than this.
看来我们有一阵儿没去商店了
I guess we haven't been to the store in a while.
莫洛克人应该不会在意罐头是什么口味
I don't think the Morlocks are gonna be picky about creamed versus canned corn.
至少他们现在安全了
At least they're safe.
里德 要不是你当时阻止那个人
Reed, if you hadn't stopped that man,
他可能会对你开枪
he would have shot you.
你当时别无选择
You didn't have a choice.
我当时已经废了他的枪 凯特
I'd already destroyed his gun, Cait.
可你直接跑掉
And if you walked away,
他可能会通知他的朋友或报♥警♥
he would have called his friends or-or the police.
那样你们就都跑不掉了
None of you would've made it out of there.
你是个好人
You are a good man.
我确信
I know that.
他可能不会回家了
I don't think he's coming home.
我们无法预料未来
We don't know what's gonna happen.
重要的是 你告诉了他真♥相♥
The important thing is you told him the truth.
是我的原因吗 我的出身 我的...
Is it me? And, I mean, my family history, my...
我今天杀了那个人
What I did to that man today,
万一就是因为...
what if it's all just...
万一就是因为我内心的黑暗面呢
What if it's all just darkness?
也许你得和安迪一起在黑暗中行走
Maybe you had to join Andy in that darkness...
以此帮助他
in order to help him.
你只能给他指出明路
All you can do is show him the path.
你无法强迫他走上那条路
You can't make him take it.
兄弟
Hey, man.
大家都逃脱了
Everybody make it?
嗯 嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
抱歉我没法去帮你们
I'm sorry I couldn't be there.
你怎么样
How are you?
不好
I'm not good.
我心好痛 我就是
It-it hurts. I just...
我好想她
I-I miss her.
我爱的人都死了
Everyone that I love dies.
这不怪你
Look, you can't-- you can't blame yourself.
她没白死
She didn't die in vain.
所有活下来的莫洛克人都是被她所救
Every Morlock who's standing is alive because of her.
我还是忍♥不住责怪自己没能救她
Doesn't stop me from hating myself for not saving her.
我是个废物
I'm useless.
你不是废物 约翰
You're not useless, John.
你无法追踪了又如何
So what if you can't track?
那又如何呢
So what?
即将到来的风暴并不难追踪
The storm that's coming our way isn't gonna be hard to find.
兄弟 真正的问题在于
And the real question here, brother,
你能否继续战斗
is can you still fight.
瑞恩先生
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表