剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
不 大家只知道
No. Hey, hey, hey. All anyone knows,
一个戴头套的男人被几个变种人抓了
right now, is some guy in a head bag was taken by some mutants.
等他们发现那人是里士满的
Okay, once they figure out that guy is from Regimen,
一切就会改变
everything changes.
我得在那之前从他口中问出答案来
I got to get answers from him before then.
约翰 你是怎么了
John, what is wrong with you?
天呐
Oh, my God.
你只给了马可斯几小时
You know, you give Marcos a few hours
面对失去孩子的痛苦
to deal with the loss of his kid
然后就把他拉来做这个
before dragging him into all of this.
还临时告诉我们要去绑♥架♥人
And then you're springing the kidnapping on us.
我把计划告诉你了
I told you the plan.
但计划里并不包括头套和枪林弹雨
Yeah, but the plan didn't include a head bag and flying bullets.
听着
Look, I...
我知道你现在恨核心圈
I get that you hate the Inner Circle right now.
不 这跟我的感受无关
No, this has nothing to do with my feelings.
好吗 或是马可斯 或你
All right? Or Marcos or you.
这场战斗比我们都要重要
This fight is bigger than all of us.
而且就在现在
It's happening now.
你们犯了个大错误
Look, you guys are making a big mistake, okay?
我们只是家无聊的科技公♥司♥
W-We're just a boring tech company.
我们制♥造♥零件
We-we-we manufacture components to help,
改进家用电器的效率
uh, household appliances become more efficient.
-智能冰箱 复印机 -不
- Smart refrigerators, copy machines. - No. No.
"无聊科技公♥司♥"居然有那么多安保吗
That's a lot of security for a "boring tech company."
得了 你知道变种人起义吗
Come on, man. You know the Mutant Uprising?
那个袭击了精神病院
They're that group that hit the mental hospital
在克里德金融大开杀戒的团体
and they killed all those people at Creed Financial?
他们的下一个目标是一间装满咖啡机的仓库
Their next target isn't a warehouse full of coffee makers.
你们公♥司♥
It's your company.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我们只是想确保没人会受伤
We're just trying to make sure no one gets hurt.
好吗 但我们需要你
All right? But we need you
告诉我们 里士满为什么会成为目标
to tell us why Regimen is being targeted.
我不知道 好吗
I don't, I don't know. Okay?
一群愤怒的变种人什么时候
Since when do a bunch of angry mutants
需要个理由才能袭击什么地方了 我不知道
need a reason to attack something? I have no idea.
别再撒谎了
No more lies!
否则我让你看看愤怒的变种人什么样
Or I'll show you what an angry mutant looks like.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
可能是有点什么
Look, th-there might be something.
为了安全原因 我们没有公诸于众 但是
We don't publicize it for security reasons, but Regimen...
里士满管理了
runs the control systems for the...
变种人电击项圈的系统
for the mutant restraint collars.
等等
Wait.
你们控制监狱里的项圈吗
You control the collars in the prisons?
哪个监狱
Which prisons?
所有监狱
All of them.
我知道民兵运动
I know the citizen militia movement
被指为基于偏见
has been accused of bigotry.
人们说你们是"仇恨团体"
People use words like "hate group,"
说你们排挤变种人
claim you exclude mutants.
不 我们的核心是爱国主义
No. We're about patriotism.
是法律和秩序
We're about law and order.
我们为我们的种族骄傲吗 是的
I mean, are we proud of our species? Yes.
但如果有变种人想做正确的事
But if there are mutants who want to do the right thing
支持本国法律
and support the laws of this country,
那我们非常欢迎他们加入
then they're more than welcome to join us.
真是越挫越勇
Talk about failing upward.
你就该趁有机会时杀了特纳特工
You should've killed Agent Turner when you had the chance.
也没那么难
Wouldn't have been that hard.
抱歉 我当时忙着救你俩呢
Oh, I'm sorry, I was a little busy saving the two of you.
别吵嘴 姑娘们
Don't bicker, girls.
这"民兵运动"只能说明我们做对了
This "citizen militia movement" just means we're doing our job.
人们需要清楚战线在哪
People need to know where the battle lines are...
而这种事就能
and this is exactly the kind of thing
让战线划得很清楚
that makes 'em nice and clear.
瑞瓦 你得看看
Reeva, you need to see this.
10分钟前 有人远程登录
Ten minutes ago, someone used a remote log-on
查看了里士满的安保协议
to review the security protocols at Regimen.
你不是说你能不被察觉地
I thought you said you could penetrate the system
渗透系统吗
without being detected.
是的 但有人在查看
I did, but someone's looking.
如果他们查得够仔细
And if they look hard enough,
就会发现我们的企图
they'll find out what we're up to.
他们在华府 我在努力找到...
They're in D.C. I'm trying to pinpoint a...
努力不够
I need you to do more than try.
找到地点 让隐藏去解决
Get the location, send Fade to handle it.
不管是谁 他们已经知道太多了 解决他们
Whoever this is knows too much already. I want them gone.
我感觉不妙
I don't like this.
我们早该有劳伦的消息了
We should've heard from Lauren by now.
她在跟诺亚进实验室
She's getting into the lab with Noah.
我们得给她时间
We-we have to give her time.
里德 凯特琳
Reed, Caitlin.
出了点事 我们得谈谈
Uh, something's come up we need to discuss.
我首先要说
And let me start by saying,
我知道你们没完全对我说实话
I know you haven't been entirely honest with me.
我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
我刚看了劳伦的血样
I've just been looking at Lauren's samples.
我们得谈谈她弟弟安德鲁
We need to talk about her brother Andrew.
我对亚特兰大的事稍有耳闻
Look, I know a bit about what happened in Atlanta,
我一直想尊重你们的隐私
and I've respected your privacy,
但现在 我觉得他太重要 不能无视
but now... I think he's too important to ignore.
劳伦的DNA中有两种X基因
Lauren's DNA carries two versions of the X-Gene.
两种 这怎么可能
Two? H-How is that possible?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
奥托的理论是 你的祖父安德里亚斯
Otto theorized that your grandfather Andreas
和他妹妹共有两种X基因
and his sister shared two X-Genes.
他们彼此强化
They reinforced each other,
合力使用异能时就更强大
got stronger when they used their power together.
他们不知怎么彼此吸引
They were drawn to each other somehow.
你们发现这种情况了吗
Is this something you've noticed?
安迪
Andy, um...
他这段时间没跟我们在一起
he hasn't been living with us.
那可太糟了
Oh, that's too bad.
如果他可以参与研究
If he could be part of the study,
那就帮了大忙了
it would be such a major help.
那不可能了
That won't be possible.
我们已经几个月没见过我们的儿子了
We haven't seen our son in months.
我真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
好吧
All right.
准备感到失望吧
Prepare to be disappointed.
我不知道 看上去挺酷的
I don't know, looks pretty cool to me.
这都是马德琳的研究吗
So all of this is Madeline's research?
差不多吧 这可是几年的研究成果
Pretty much. This is years of work in here.
一切都是为了...找到你吧
Everything leading up to, uh... Well, I guess, to finding you.
好多道锁
So many locks.
担心有吸血鬼吗
What, are you afraid of vampires?
你那么担心带我下来
You were so freaked out about taking me down here.
你得理解 这地方对我意义重大
You have to understand, this place means a lot to me.
我来这里前 我自己的家人都怕我
Before I came here, my own family was afraid of me.
马德琳是第一个让我觉得
Madeline was the first person to make me feel like...
有归属感的人
like I belonged.
她改变了我的人生
She changed my life, and, uh,
现在我们将改变世界
now we're gonna change the world.
但这研究
This research, though...
你真想制♥造♥能够
do you really want to create something
永久消除X基因的东西吗
that could eliminate the X-Gene forever?
我每天都要戴着这个
I wear this every day of my life
以免我所谓的异能伤到别人
so I don't hurt people with my so-called ability.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表