剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
跑去了亚历山大市的一间教堂收♥容♥所♥
turned up in a church shelter in Alexandria.
天呐 那太好了
Oh, my God. That-That's amazing.
他们今晚已关门
They're closed for the night,
但克拉丽斯和我明早会去接她来
but Clarice and I are heading up in the morning to pick her up.
-我也想去 -那可不好
- I want to go. - That's a bad idea.
你是逃犯 你得保持低调
You're a fugitive. You need to keep your head down.
要是出事了呢
What if something happens?
我是她的家人 我也该去的
I'm her family. I should be there.
我可以帮忙的
Look, I can help...
帮忙干什么 砸坏他们的灯吗
Help, what, smash their lamps?
我们在这儿不能用异能 克里斯蒂娜
We can't do that here, Cristina.
-我们在藏匿呢 -抱歉
- We're hiding. - I'm sorry.
我就是不想冒险再次失去贾丝敏
I just, I can't risk losing Jazmine again.
她是我仅剩的家人了
She's the only family I have left.
我知道那种感觉
I know how that feels.
我已经六个月没见到我弟弟了
I haven't seen my brother in six months.
我这一生都跟他一起度过
All my life, he's there,
可他有天却突然不在了
and then one day he's just gone.
六个月
Six months?
走吧 各位 今晚就到这儿吧
Come on, you guys. Let's call it a night.
安迪
Andy.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
你得回来
You need to come back.
不 安迪 不要
No. Andy, don't.
-我们不能再这么干了 -你错了 劳伦
- We can't do this again. - You're wrong, Lauren.
我们是注定要在一起的
We're meant to be together.
芬利斯双子是我们的命运
Fenris is our destiny.
不
No.
安迪 我们会害死大家的
Andy. We'll kill everybody.
安迪 不要
Andy, no.
不要 安迪
No, Andy!
放手 放手
Let go. Let go!
不要
No!
劳伦
Lauren!
今天过得如何
How was your day?
为一桩分区法案做了九个小时的取证
Nine hours of depositions on a zoning law case.
真有趣
Fun.
-你这天怎么样 -挺好的
- How was yours? - Uh, it was good.
就是...挺好的
It was... you know, it was good.
我买♥♥了点印度萨莫萨炸三角
I got some samosas in here.
你喜欢土豆的那种 是吧
I know you like the potato ones, right?
我超爱土豆的那种
I love the potato one.
-你今天不是有个会吗 -是啊
- Didn't you have a meeting today? - Uh, yeah.
我可能为公♥司♥拉到了新客户
Yeah, I think I landed a new client for the firm.
国防承包商 需要私人安保
Defense contractor, wants to use some private security guys.
宝贝 这太棒了
Baby. That's great.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
怎么了
What's going on?
我一直在想华府遭遇的断电
I-I've been thinking about the blackouts that hit D.C.
-那个怎么了 -我不知道
- What about 'em? - I don't know, I just
就是有种感觉
got a feeling about it, you know?
我以前当差时也会这样
Like I used to get when I was on the job.
别
No.
-别 -怎么了
- No, no... - What?
别这样 你近来多好啊
Don't do this. You've been doing so well.
-这三个月来 -宝拉 这不一样
- For the last three months, you... - Paula, this is different.
这肯定是变种人 没有其他解释了
This-- it had to be mutants. There's no other explanation.
杰西 我求你了
Jace, I am begging you:
别再打开那扇门
do not open the door again.
这是...痴迷
This... this obsession.
你听到治疗师的话了
You heard what the therapist said.
-你必须向前看 -我就是在问问题
- You have to move on. - I'm just, I'm asking questions.
我没事 我向前看了
I'm fine. I've m-- I've moved on.
所以你把所有关于变种人地下组织的文件
Oh, that's why you keep all your files on the Mutant Underground
放在阁楼的圣诞彩灯后面
in the attic behind the Christmas lights?
宝贝 我们过上了新生活
Baby, we have a new life.
我们可以建立新家庭的
We can build a new family.
求你
Please...
向我保证 你会专注于
promise me that you will focus
真正重要的事
on what's really important.
宝贝 我没事的 我保证
Baby, I'm-I'm good. I promise.
我们在亚特兰大的地下组织站点
Our Underground station in Atlanta,
我们要你去领导那里
we want you to help lead it.
你醒来多久了
How long have you been up?
我就是在想事情
I'm just thinking.
没事的
It's okay.
继续睡吧
Go back to sleep, all right?
是因为你要去见的那个律师吗
Is it about that lawyer person you're gonna go see?
她叫伊凡洁琳
Her name's Evangeline.
你觉得她能帮你找到核心圈吗
And you think that she can help you track down the Inner Circle?
那你为什么看上去
So, why does it look like
像要心脏病大发作了
you're working on a gnarly heart attack?
她和我
She and I have a...
有复杂的关系吧
complicated relationship, I guess.
多复杂
How complicated are we talking?
克拉丽斯 不是那样的
Clarice, it's not like that.
不是的
It's not.
我被从海军陆战队赶出来时
When I was discharged from the Marines,
我特别迷茫
I was really lost,
我吃了很多药
and I was taking a lot of pills
来减缓痛苦 所以
to deal with the pain, so...
我都不知道
I had no idea.
我要死了
I'm dying here!
你要弄死我了
You're killing me.
你这么做是有原因的 约翰
You're doing this for a reason, John.
专注于那个
Focus on that.
专注于大业
Focus on the cause.
那是我人生最糟的时刻
That was the worst time in my life.
但她帮我挺了过去
But she got me through it.
如果她之前做到过 就能再做一次
Well, if she did it once, she can do it again.
是吧
Right?
如果经过了亚特兰大的事 她还肯理我
If she even talks to me after Atlanta.
壮哥 就位了吗
Bulk, you in position?
就绪待命
Ready and waiting.
隐藏 行动
Fade, you're a go.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
好 壮哥
All right, Bulk.
-开始 -好的
- Now. - You got it.
引爆
Fire in the hole.
两个搞定 还剩一个
Two down, one to go.
你真认为现在去费城
You really think a road trip to Philly
合适吗
is a good idea right now?
如果这个律师有一丝可能会找到安迪
If there is half a chance this lawyer can find Andy,
那么 是的
then, yes.
你还带着未愈的枪伤呢
You still have an open gunshot wound.
凯特 我几个月来都想给你空间
Cait, for months I have tried to give you space.
我知道人们对悲痛有不一样的反应
I mean, I-I know that people process grief differently.
我们的儿子没死 里德
Our son is not dead, Reed.
没错
You're right.
我认为他活得好好的
I think he's very much alive.
但就像劳伦说的 他选择了离开
But like Lauren said, he chose to leave.
那我们就该对他放手吗
We should just let him go?
如果是劳伦 你会怎么样
What would you do if it was Lauren?
你这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你很清楚我是什么意思
Oh, you know exactly what I mean.
如果是爸爸的乖女儿呢
What if it was daddy's little girl?
好啊 你想谈谈劳伦吗
Fine, you want to talk about Lauren?
那我们就谈谈劳伦
Let's talk about Lauren!
我们很幸运她这么坚强
We are lucky she is so strong,
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表