剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
这就是我们要抵抗的
That's what we're fighting.
你可以成为我们在这场抗争中的武器
And you can be a weapon in that fight.
你不想去对付那些仇视变种人的人吗
Don't you want to go after mutant haters?
我们需要你
We need you.
没有你帮忙我们做不到的
We can't do this without your help.
展示一下你的本事
Just show us what you can do.
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
她可能已经不行了
She may be too far gone.
我们刚救她回来 她需要时间
We just rescued her. She needs time.
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
瑞瓦策划了能击溃敌人的方案
Reeva's planned an operation to cripple our enemies,
但没有丽贝卡的异能就无法施行
but it doesn't happen without Rebecca.
如果她那么重要
Well, if she's so important,
或许瑞瓦就该亲自来帮助她
maybe Reeva should be here working with her.
她没去度假
She's not on vacation.
她在为我们计划的下一阶打基础
She's laying the groundwork for the next step in our plan,
她就指望我们了
and she's depending on us.
你要去告诉瑞瓦新武器是个哑弹吗
Do you want to tell Reeva her new weapon is a dud?
或许你该停止喊她武器
Maybe you should stop calling her a weapon.
她是个人
I mean, she is a person.
你可以试试把她当人对待
You could try treating her like one.
-什么 -你给她接那么多电线
- Excuse me? - You cover her in wires,
说她像说个物件似的
talk about her like she's a thing.
你以为会怎么样
What do you expect?
安迪 我见过被关进
Andy, I've seen what happens to people
那种地方的人会怎样 有时候
who get locked up in those places, and sometimes
他们无法恢复的
there's no coming back.
我可以去跟她谈谈吗
Can I talk to her?
反正也不会更糟了
You've got nothing to lose.
你尽管去吧
You know what, knock yourself out.
这边来
Come on, this way.
约翰不是有超强的感官吗
Doesn't John have extra-powerful senses?
他怎么受得了这下面的气味
How the hell did he stand the smell down here?
他用嘴呼吸
He breathed through his mouth.
这下还进嘴里了
Now I can taste it.
-不远了 -我不懂
- It's not much farther. - I don't get it.
约翰说之前你们下来时 在这里
John said you were wandering around here for hours
走了几小时
when you came down before.
你怎么会知道怎么走了
How'd you know where to go?
就是猜的
I don't know, I just guessed.
而且这下面也没有光可以吸收
And there's, like, no light down here to absorb, either.
如果我用尽了能量 就不能战斗了
If I use up all my energy, I'm not gonna be able to fight.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
或许我可以帮忙
Maybe I can help.
要做好什么事 就找女人
Want something done right, ask a woman.
好啊 我们怎么找到他们
Great. How do we find these people?
你们找不到 我们找到你们
You don't. We find you.
我
I, uh...
我有事要跟你商量
I need to talk to you about something.
我无法止血
I can't stop the bleeding.
酸一直在腐蚀掉纱布
The acid keeps eating through the gauze.
我已经在尽快地缝了
I'm stitching as fast as I can.
金属线比普通线要难操作
The wire is a lot harder to work with than thread.
怎么回事
What's happening?
左侧呼吸减弱
Decreased breath sounds, left side.
-他有张力性气胸 -什么
- He's got a tension pneumothorax. - What's that?
胸腔有气 他的肺肯定是受了损
Air in his chest cavity. His lung must be damaged.
快做点什么啊
Go! Do something!
我不能碰他就不能做空针减压
I can't do a needle decompression if I can't touch him.
针给我 我来
Give me the needle! I'll do it.
-约翰 不行 -教我就好
- John, you can't. - Just tell me what to do!
-酸液 -总不能让他死
- The acid. - I'm not gonna let him die!
针给我
Give me the damn needle.
第二根和第三根肋骨之间
Between the second and the third ribs.
低点
Lower.
-这里吗 -嗯
- Right there? - Yeah.
多深
How-how deep?
直到有放气的声音
Until you hear a hiss of air.
好了
There.
他暂时没危险了
He's out of the woods. For now.
-约翰 我给你看看 -不
- John, let me take a look at you. - No.
让他开口 我们需要答案
Just get him talking. We need answers.
我们给他注射了药剂好唤醒他
We gave him some flumenazil to wake him up.
应该要不了多久
It shouldn't be long.
让我给你处理一下吧
Can I please do this now?
我从没见过你这样
I've never seen you like this.
没事的
It's okay.
我比普通人皮厚
My body is denser than normal.
我伤得轻 好得快
I damage less, heal faster.
我不需要听变种人医学的说教
I don't need a lesson in mutant medicine.
我是说你
I'm asking about you.
我总搞砸
I keep screwing up.
亚特兰大站点失守
I lost the Atlanta station.
失去安迪和洛娜
I lost Andy and Lorna.
我们查到精神病院的事时
And when we found out about the mental hospital,
我还以为
I thought that-that...
什么
What?
你可以救赎自己吗
That you could redeem yourself?
我之前的话
Listen, what I said earlier,
对你不公平
that wasn't fair.
-这不怪你 -这...
- This isn't your fault. - It...
不怪你 都不怪你
No, it's not, none of it.
是我叫你们去的 我们没准备好
I sent you out there. We weren't prepared.
我该做到更多的
I should've done more.
我在哪
Where am I?
你没事 你在一间诊所
You're okay. You're in a clinic.
我记得你
I remember you.
-你救了我 -嗯 你叫什么
- You saved me. - Yeah. What's your name?
迈克尔
Michael.
你参过军
You served?
海军陆战队 两次派驻
Marines. Two tours, yeah.
我也是 82空降团 变种人军团
Me, too. 82nd Airborne, Mutant Corps.
虽然后来被解散了
When that was a thing.
迈克尔 我也不想现在就问你
Michael. Michael, I hate to ask you this right now,
但我们有关于医院的事要问
but we have some questions about the hospital.
-可以吗 -好
- Is that okay? - Yeah.
发动袭击的人
The people behind the attack,
他们从离你两扇门的房♥间里带走了一个人
they took someone from the room two doors down from yours;
你知道是谁吗
do you know who it was?
好像是叫丽贝卡
I think her name was Rebecca.
你还知道别的吗
Do you know anything else?
她来自哪里 有什么异能
Where she's from? What she can do?
我们被关在那里 是因为项圈对我们不好使
We were down there because collars didn't work on us.
酸能腐蚀掉我的项圈
Acid ate through mine.
我只知道 她被关得比别人都严实
All I know is they kept her locked up tighter than anyone.
还给她下药 从不放她出来
Drugged her. Never let her out.
就连心理医生都看不过去
Even the shrink felt bad about it.
精神病医生吗
A psychiatrist?
她好像是叫泰勒医生
Her name was Dr. Taylor, I think.
她对我们挺好的
She was kind to us.
说我们不该被关在那里
Said we didn't belong there.
但她
But she...
但她
but she...
呼吸声很浅
Breath sounds are shallow.
我们暂时应该只能问出这些了
I-I think that's all we're gonna get for now.
你没事吧
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
我们有些人想知道在精神病院发生了什么
Some of us are wondering what happened at the mental hospital,
还有那些放了我们的人
about the ones who released us.
好吧
Okay, um...
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表