剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
What?
情况都失控了
Well, things are spiraling out of control.
肃清者刚血洗了莫洛克人的隧♥道♥
The Purifiers just hit the Morlock tunnels.
根本是一场屠♥杀♥
It was a massacre.
你必须离开那里
You've got to get out of there.
我知道 但瑞瓦的计划就在明天
I know, but Reeva's plan is happening tomorrow.
我走之前要尽力查明究竟是什么
I'm gonna try to find out what I can before I go.
好 你一定要来 我们会准备好
All right, just-just come. We'll be ready.
洛娜 安迪呢
Lorna, what about Andy?
我不能确定
I-I'm not sure.
这是我们最后的机会
This is our last chance.
如果他留在她身边
If he stays with her, then...
我知道 但如果他相信瑞瓦的大业
I know, but he believes in what Reeva's doing.
如果我不能说服他
And if I can't convince him, then...
那我们就都完了
then it's over... for all of us.
你得试试
You have to try.
洛娜 告诉他实话
Lorna, tell him the truth.
求你 洛娜
Please, Lorna...
把我儿子带回家来
bring my son home.
大部分警力都去追捕从隧♥道♥
Most of the force is out chasing down the muties
逃走的变种了
who escaped from the tunnels.
我亮了警徽 把我们知道的情报告诉了他们
I showed 'em my badge, told 'em what we knew,
说我们想帮忙
said we wanted to help out.
我们可以在周围街道上搜搜掉队的
I figure we search the streets around here for stragglers.
我不...
Yeah, I don't...
我不确定
I don't know about that.
怎么了
What do you mean?
那些混♥蛋♥杀了三个好人
Those sons of bitches killed three good men.
我们得完成我们的任务
We got to finish what we started.
我...
Yeah, I just...
各位 给我们点时间
Guys, will you give us a minute?
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
你没事吧
You all right?
我们闯入莫洛克人的隧♥道♥时
When we busted into that Morlock tunnel,
我以为那里会是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥营地
I was expecting to see a terrorist camp.
这是瑞恩告诉我的情报
That's what Ryan told me was there.
但我觉得下面有孩子
I think there were kids down there, man.
杰西
Jace, listen...
这话虽然不好听
this may sound harsh,
但即便下面有孩子
but if there were kids down there,
他们也会长大成为杀害我们朋友的那种怪物
they're gonna grow up to be the same monsters that killed our friends.
怎么...
How could...
你怎么能那么说
How can you say that?
这你不能确定 这可不一定
You don't know that. You don't know that.
好吧
All right, you know...
你今天做得够多了
you have done more than enough for the day.
你回酒店去 让头脑清醒一下吧
Why don't you head back to your hotel and clear your head?
好吗 交给我们吧
All right? We got this.
我们出发
Let's head out.
听说你今晚也来做侦查
Heard you were coming on the scout tonight.
嗯
Yeah.
我就是好奇 为什么
I don't know. I'm just curious. Why?
你觉得我需要人照顾吗
You think I need babysitting or something?
当然不是
No, not at all.
好吧 因为我能照顾好自己
All right, 'cause I can handle myself.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
不 我是想看看我们要做什么
No. I... I just want to see what we're doing.
就像你说的 我们等好久了
Like you said, it's been a long time coming.
好吧 就是问一下
All right, just making sure.
安迪 你知道我们真动手时
Andy? You know when we do this,
不会像电子游戏里那样吧
it's not gonna be like a video game, right?
到时候
When everything goes down,
我们要摧毁真正的大楼 杀死真正的人
we're gonna be dropping real buildings with real people inside.
为成大业 牺牲在所难免
Yeah, I mean, we have to make sacrifices sometimes.
这是你教我的
You taught me that.
-我吗 -对
- I did? - Yeah.
你之前毁掉了那架飞机 救了我们所有人
When you ripped that plane out of the sky and saved us all.
我就是因此才加入核心圈
That's the whole reason I joined the Inner Circle.
安迪 听着
Andy, look...
你知道那不是个容易决定吧
you know that wasn't easy, right?
做出那样的事
You do something like that...
一辈子都要背负心理创伤
those scars stay with you.
那就让我背负创伤吧
I guess I'll have a few scars, then.
他之前就在这里
Yeah, he was right here.
他在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
我得去劝劝他
I got to go talk to him.
希望你不会像那面墙一样被砸烂
I hope you fare better than that wall.
留意街上情况
Keep an eye on the street, all right?
-警♥察♥还没发现他 真是奇迹 -好
- It's a miracle the cops haven't found him yet. - Yeah.
约翰
John...
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我不能丢下她
I can't leave her.
谁 克拉丽斯 发生什么事了 人呢
Who? Clarice? What happened? Where is...
她中枪了
She got shot.
-天呐 她... -我不清楚
- My God. She... - I don't know.
她倒下了 跌入传送门 然后消失了
She fell. She fell through a portal and she vanished.
我亲眼所见
I saw it happen.
我看着她倒下了
I saw... I saw her fall.
我很难过 约翰
Look, I'm sorry, John,
但你刚说了 她不在这里
but you just said she's, she's not here.
你不懂
You don't understand.
我还是能感觉到她
I can still feel her.
我好像听见动静了 你呢
Yeah, I heard something. What do you think?
看一下吧
Let's see.
可能比我们想象中逃得更远
Might have gotten further than we thought.
这里安全了
All clear here.
再到前面看看
Let's check further down.
也要留意一下上方
Make sure you look up, too.
先生
Sir?
你得慢慢转过身
I'm gonna need you to turn around, real slow.
你好像对我的同伴异常戒备
You seem awful worried about my pals over there.
能说下原因吗
You want to tell me why?
我看见外面有人拿着枪 我很忧心
I saw men with assault rifles outside, and I was concerned.
是吗
Is that right?
所以你就跑出来了
So you're out here walking around,
翻垃圾箱吗
checking out dumpsters?
这不犯法吧
It's not a crime, is it?
我在这附近工作
I work in the area, all right?
我听到了警笛声
There were sirens.
听说好像发生了变种人袭击事件
Heard there was a possible mutant incident,
我出来看下 确保安全
and I came outside to make sure it was safe.
好吧
All right.
好吧 先生
All right, sir, yeah, it just...
只是看着有点可疑
just looked a little odd.
谢谢
Thank you.
别动
Don't move!
别出声
Don't you make a sound.
你在找你的变种朋友吗
You looking for your mutie friends?
不将你们彻底消灭 我们不会罢手
We're not gonna stop till we wipe you all out!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
太扯了 你觉得她在墙里吗
This is crazy. Look, you think she's in that wall?
我不会丢下她
I'm not leaving her!
兄弟们 我们得赶紧走了
Guys! We need to go! Now!
肃清者在街上搜捕变种人
There's Purifiers out on the street!
你听见他的话了
You heard him.
约翰
John!
既然肃清者来了 警♥察♥也会很快就到
The Purifiers are here, the cops aren't far behind.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果克拉丽斯在这里 她会希望你怎么做
What would Clarice want you to do?
你知道答案
Now, you know the answer.
走吧
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表