剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
people whose children will grow...
那些人不是我们杀的
We didn't kill those people.
-此事与我们无关 -好吧
- We had nothing to do with that. - All right.
你没准备好交代事实
You're not ready to tell the truth.
我给一个机会好好考虑一下
I'll give you a chance to think it over.
我记得 你是千里耳 是吧
As I recall, you have some sort of... super hearing, right?
你考虑时 给你来点背景音乐
Here's a little thinking music.
变种人好像天生不会说真话一样
It's like mutants didn't get the truth gene.
他会开口♥交♥代 这才刚开始呢
He'll open up. It's early days.
先让他崩溃就行了
Just got to break him down.
恕我直言 我们不该再对他这么温和了
With all due respect, I think it's time we stop babying him.
他确实很强壮 但人人都会受伤流血
Sure, he's super strong, but everybody bleeds.
我们上电动工具吧
Let's use the power tools.
我想让他乖乖合作 而不是听他惨叫
We want him cooperating, not screaming his head off.
-上重刑惨叫也能说真话啊 -不行
- Well, it seems to me he could do both. - No.
也许要多花点时间 但是...
It might take a little bit, but...
但我们会达到目的
but we'll get what we're looking for.
你是包了整个屋顶
Is this roof taken,
要我另找个地方再坐立难安 苦不堪言吗
or should I find some other place to be anxious and miserable?
这里可以容两个人
There's room for two.
我知道你不喜欢马可斯去找核心圈帮忙
I know you hate Marcos going to the Inner Circle.
我也极其不赞同这个办法
It's one of my least favorite ideas ever.
但也只有他们能找到约翰了
But if anyone can find John, it's them.
他们有自己的"死星"[终极武器一类]You know, they've got their own... Death Star.
这正是我担心的事
That's what I'm worried about.
你担心这个吗
You're worried about that?
你不觉得我们能...
I mean, don't you think that we can just...?
我们可以
Yes, we do.
这事什么时候是个头啊
Where does it stop?
他们有钱 有权
Their money, their power--
能够解决一切问题
it's the answer to everything.
所以安迪才归顺他们了
That's how they got Andy.
所以我永远都没法让他回头了
That's why I'm never gonna get him back.
我痛恨他们的理念宗旨
I hate everything that they stand for,
但你真觉得你的原则
but do you really think that your principles are worth
-比约翰的命更重要吗 -不 当然不了
- more than John's life? - No... of course not.
-我只是... -我懂
- I'm just... - I know.
我们之后再对抗核心圈
We will go back to battling the Inner Circle later,
但首先
but first...
我们得救回约翰
we just need to get John home.
有约翰的消息吗
Anything on John?
有
Yes.
我让莎吉查了一下最近肃清者的行径
I asked Sage to look into recent Purifier activity,
看有哪些异常举动
anything unusual.
她查到这个
She found this.
什么
What is it?
维吉尼亚州的一个大本营
It's a compound in Virginia.
约翰被抓一小时后 这里才有动静
No activity until about an hour after John's capture,
然后一列车队出现
and then this convoy shows up.
他就在这里
He's in that building,
但我研究了一下卫星地图
but I've studied the satellite photos.
这里是个堡垒 他们进不去
The place is a fortress. There's no way they'll make it in.
那我们还等什么 我们得去救他
So what are we waiting for? We got to help him.
安迪 我们不能去
Andy, we can't.
我们不是地下组织的人了
We're not part of the Underground.
那又如何 你自己说了 他们靠自己进不去
So what? You said yourself that they can't do it alone.
我们跟他们说了多少次
How many times have we tried to tell them
我们在这里是帮助别人
that we're doing something good here?
现在可以让他们看看了
Now we can show them.
-瑞瓦不会同意 -同意什么
- Reeva won't like it. - Won't like what?
不同意出手阻止变种人痛恨者杀害变种人吗
Stopping mutant-haters from killing mutants?
这根本说不通 这是我们加入的初衷
That doesn't make any sense. That's why we're here.
哨兵特勤处追捕我们一家人时 约翰带我们逃出生天
When Sentinel Services was after my family, John got us away.
你被抓进监狱时 他救你出来了
When you were in prison, he got you out.
他那时帮过我们
He was there for us.
西湖公♥寓♥
你没事吧
You all right there?
没事 我就是梦到过这个地方
Yeah, just I had a dream about this place.
现实中来到这里 说不出什么感觉
It's weird being here.
我们上去之前
Before we go up there,
你得记住 我们今天是为了救约翰
you have to remember that today is about saving John.
仅此而已
That's all.
嗯 但...
Yeah, but...
我想让他们了解我们的大业 让他们理解
I want to show them what we're doing, make them understand.
我就是不想让你受伤 安迪
I'm just trying to keep you from getting hurt, Andy.
马可斯来见晨曦时
When Marcos came to see Dawn,
你知道我有多想和他意见一致吗
do you have any idea how much I wanted to see eye to eye with him?
我们彼此相爱 也会一直相爱
We love each other. We always will.
但是
But...
我们永远无法在信仰上一致
we will never agree on what we believe.
别抱太大期望
Just... don't expect too much.
初衷是找到约翰
This was supposed to be about finding John,
你怎么还让她过来了
and now you're just letting her come over?
又不是我邀请她过来的
It's not like I printed up an invitation.
-我就是收到了信息 -好了
- I just got a message. - Okay.
她很快就会过来
Sh-She'll be here soon.
我们就先都...
We all just need to be on the s...
安迪
My... Andy.
是你啊
It's you.
嗯
Yeah.
我的天 瞧瞧你
My gosh, look at you.
进来 让他进来
Come on. Let him in.
让他进来
Let him in.
你都长这么大了
How much you've grown.
你换造型了啊 抱一下
You look so different. Come here.
好久不见
It's been a while.
-你换发型了 -进来 进来
- Your hair. - Come in. Come on.
没想到在现实中见面了
I can't believe you're here in real life.
让你们单独去救约翰 我有些不放心...
Yeah, it seemed crazy to let you guys go after John alone, so...
-你们找到他了 -对 找到了
- So you found him? - Yeah, we found him.
如果你觉得我会让那"三姐妹"
If you think that I'm gonna let the triplets
或是你心爱的头儿靠近...
or your lovely boss anywhere near...
别担心 今天就我俩
Don't worry. Just us today.
突然之间 就又成队友了
So, all of a sudden, we're just a team again, just like that?
肃清者囚禁约翰的地方离这里有几个小时车程
The Purifiers are keeping John a few hours away.
如果你们只想要地址 也可以
We can just give you the address if you want. I mean,
如果想让我们离开 也可以
if you want us to leave.
-不 -别说这种傻话了
- No. - Don't be ridiculous.
克拉丽斯
Clarice,
我们见识过约翰的对手
we've seen what John's up against.
你需要更多帮手才行
You're gonna need all the help you can get.
全定制款装甲车 顶级配备
Fully customized, armored, top-of-the-line.
有四个门 可以开动
They have four doors, and they drive.
就是车 安迪
They're cars, Andy.
不仅只有车
Not just cars.
我们还有枪♥支♥武器
We've got guns and equipment, too.
我们还带来了防弹背心
And we brought everyone flak jackets.
防弹嘛
Bulletproof.
我还记得你以前圣诞时 还只会给我买♥♥领带呢
I remember when you used to buy me ties for Christmas.
我们很高兴你来了
We're so glad you're here.
谢谢
Thank you.
地下组织的下一个袭击目标是哪里
Where's the Underground hitting next?
我们哪里也不会袭击
We're not hitting anywhere.
我都说了 特纳
I'm telling you, Turner,
我们对他太和气了
we're being too delicate with this guy.
我看过你们的视频了 约翰
I've seen your little videos, John.
变种人起义
The Mutant Uprising.
如果你不开口♥交♥代
If you don't give me something...
我说的是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
那些袭击不是出自我们之手
We had nothing to do with those attacks.
我们一直在阻拦他们
We've been trying to stop 'em.
精彩了 变种人为拯救人类而内斗啊
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表