剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
No, Andy, I can't.
-劳伦 -等下
- Lauren. - Wait!
-劳伦 -等下
- Lauren. - Wait!
等下
Wait!
你的血真漂亮
Your blood's pretty.
你的血也很漂亮
Yeah, so is yours.
吗♥啡♥让你舒服很多了吗
You, you enjoying that morphine there?
-是啊 -看着是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah, you are.
你说输血会有用
You said the transfusion would work.
这能让她多活一会儿
Well, it bought her some time,
但她还是没法凝血
but her blood still isn't clotting.
马可斯之前也出现过这种情况
Look, I... I've seen this before with Marcos.
我好像有办法
I-I think I can do something,
但我得去一趟诊所
but I need to get to the clinic.
不行
No. No way.
又有核心圈 又有肃清者袭击
Between the Inner Circle and the Purifiers,
那个地方已经毁了
that place is trashed.
不管毁没毁 就只有这一条路了
Trashed or not, it's our only option.
好吧 你需要什么 我和闪烁去拿
Fine. Blink and I will get whatever you need.
我也得跟你们一起去
I need to go with you.
绝对不行 太危险了
Out of the question. It's far too dangerous.
我需要提取马可斯的血小板
Well, I need to isolate Marcos's platelets
用离心机将其与抗血纤维蛋白溶酶融合
and mix them with an antiplasmin in a centrifuge.
而我看 你既不是药剂师
And I am guessing you're not a pharmacist
也不是"末日后的独眼海盗"
and a postapocalyptic pirate.
如果我们遇到麻烦 你没有异能
If we run into trouble, you have no powers.
你会成为累赘
We can't have dead weight.
我虽然脸上没刻有"M"
I may not have an "M" on my face...
但我能照顾好自己
but I can take care of myself.
劳伦
Lauren?
字条上写了什么
What did the note say?
她说她需要离开 想明白一些事
She said she needed to get away to figure things out,
而这些事我永远理解不了
that I would never understand.
理解什么事
Understand what?
她和那个音乐盒以及安迪之间的联♥系♥
Her connection to the music box, and to Andy.
字条上提到她可能会去哪了吗
Did the note say anything about where she might be going?
没有 这都是我的错
No. This is all my fault, man.
这不是任何人的错
It's no one's fault, all right?
要怪也该怪核心圈
Except maybe the Inner Circle.
-如果安迪和劳伦联手... -我懂
- If they get Andy and Lauren together... - I know.
约翰 我们得赶在他们之前找到劳伦
We have to find her, John, before they do.
你们平时是怎么配合的啊
So, how's this whole team thing work?
感觉你们有一套程式
Seems you got a system going.
麦克斯负责将能量注入
Well, Max charges things with energy,
我负责传送
I teleport 'em
缇可 他则利用震波将其爆破
and Tico, he disrupts 'em with a shockwave.
爆♥炸♥威力有多大
How, how... how big can the boom get?
我们发挥到最大威力时 再告诉你吧
I'll let you know when we find out.
你们谁进过我房♥间
Which one of you was in my room?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我在牢里时 牢房♥经常被人翻
I have had my cell tossed enough times in the joint to know
所以能察觉到有人翻我东西了
someone was messing with my stuff.
你喝醉了 多疑了 冷静点
You're drunk and paranoid. Relax.
别让我冷静
Don't tell me to relax.
有人进我房♥间了
Someone was in my room.
你不在牢里了
You're not in the joint anymore.
没人会再去翻你的东西
No one here is gonna mess with your stuff.
也许是
Maybe.
也许不是
Maybe not.
你们自家人吵吧 告辞
I'll, leave you to your family squabble.
有发现吗
Anything?
找到了一些线索 但很模糊
Picking up something, but... it's faint.
怎么了
What's wrong?
她在徘徊
She's walking in circles.
她很迷茫
She's confused.
因为什么事
Confused about what?
她的异能 她在这场战争中的位置
Her powers, her place in this war.
你跟她谈过这事吗
Have you talked to her about this?
我谈过了 但
I tried, but...
劳伦经历的事跟我不一样
Lauren's experience is nothing like mine.
天呐
Geez...
我的天 这里发生了什么啊
My God. What happened here?
这里什么没发生
What didn't happen here?
肃清者重击了这里
Purifiers hit this place hard.
我去前门那边看下 确保我们安全
I'm gonna go check the front, make sure we're clear.
好
Yeah.
肃清者为什么要袭击一个诊所
Why would the Purifiers hit a medical clinic?
因为这附近只有我们治疗变种人
Because we're the only place in the area that treats mutants.
变种人在这里工作吗
So mutants worked here?
并不是 人类在这里工作
Actually, no. Humans worked here.
那些愿意冒着坐牢危险去救死扶伤的人类
Humans that were willing to risk prison to help people.
他们救治所有人
All people.
希望那些洗劫的人对离心机没兴趣
Hopefully, the looters weren't into centrifuges.
真是走运
That's one piece of luck.
帮我找一下抗血纤维蛋白溶酶
Help me search that. We're looking for antiplasmin.
什么东西
What is it?
它可以通过抑制蛋白增加血液凝块
It enhances blood clot formation by inhibiting protein.
你还是先说下颜色吧
Maybe start with what color it is?
也是
Right.
蓝盖的
The one with the blue top.
前门那边情况更糟
Hey, the front area's even worse.
这要花多长时间
How long is this gonna take?
我对这里有种不好的预感
I've got a really bad feeling about this place.
那就动作快点吧
Then let's make it quick.
是变种人目无法纪
It's mutant lawlessness.
瑞恩时刻
如果他们不安守本分做好公民
If they don't act like citizens of this country,
那他们凭什么享有我们这些遵纪守法公民
why should they enjoy the rights afforded to those of us
享有的权利呢
who choose to abide by the law?
即使是人类抗♥议♥行动也有可能演变为暴♥力♥
Even human protests have a tendency to turn violent.
你能想象不久之后会有什么惨状吗
Can you imagine the horrors we might soon witness
就是如果不把这些禽兽...
if we don't get these animals under...
你们为什么这样啊 这样违法
Why are you doing this? This is illegal!
有人报♥警♥这里有变种人行迹
We've had reports of suspicious mutant activity.
我们又没做什么坏事
We haven't done anything wrong!
我们只是去芝加哥找妈妈
We're just going to visit my mother in Chicago.
打开行李
Open the bags.
你们无权这么做
You have no right to do this.
求你们住手吧
Stop, please!
-爸爸 -不
- Dad. - No.
-停手吧 -放我们走吧
- Stop. - Okay, just let us go.
没事 亲爱的 没事的
It'll be okay, baby. It'll be okay.
不能对活生生的武器放下警惕
You can't disarm a living, breathing weapon,
变种人就是这种武器
which is exactly what mutants are.
好吧
Yeah.
好了 看来到时间了
Okay. Looks like it's time.
骗人
Liar.
十分钟前就到时间了
It was time ten minutes ago.
好吧
Yeah, well,
我觉得该多给你点儿
I thought I should top you off.
你感觉如何了
How you feeling?
还是中枪的感觉
I still feel like I got shot,
但谢谢关心
but thanks for asking.
你呢
How about you?
你最近怎样
How have you been?
这不重要
That's not important.
你该陪我聊天 让我保持清醒
You're supposed to keep me awake, so...
你得回答我的问题
you have to answer all my questions.
-是这样吗 -嗯 这是规矩
- That's how it is? - Yeah. It's the rules.
还有规矩呢
There's rules.
你前任的电♥话♥
Your ex?
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表