剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
cut yourself by accident.
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么
Maybe nothing.
你没觉得不太对劲吗
Just seems weird, don't you think?
大神也会手滑啊
Well, even the best have off days.
你知道我还觉得哪里不对劲吗
Do you know what else I think is weird?
不知道 甜点披萨吗
I don't know, man. Dessert pizza?
你对我们上周的袭击任务太上心了
You were really interested in that hit job me and my team did last week.
那只是友好的表示
I was just being friendly.
下次不会了
Won't make that mistake again.
海瑟说得对 你真是多疑
Heather's right, you are paranoid.
我不这么想 亲爱的
I don't think so, sweetheart.
据我猜测...
You see, my guess is...
你大概忘了是在跟谁说话
I think you're forgetting who you're talking to.
我是北极星
I am Polaris.
核心圈未成形前 我父亲就是其中一员了
My father was part of the Inner Circle before it even was the Inner Circle.
在这里...
Around here...
我是皇族
that makes me royalty.
想血口喷人
So if you're gonna run your mouth,
你最好拿出确凿的证据
you better have a lot more than a guess.
遵命 女王陛下
Sure thing, Your Majesty.
基尔罗伊酒水超♥市♥ 晚十点至凌晨一点
我们该走了
We should go.
你的心跳很有力
Your heart sounds strong.
-休息一下吧 -好 谢谢
- Try to get some rest. - Yeah. Thanks.
你救了我 谢谢你
You saved my life. Thank you.
这...
It's...
有"闪光血"的人都不会袖手旁观
it's nothing any guy with glowing blood wouldn't do.
你现在有事在身
But now you have things to do?
帮洛娜办事
For Lorna?
-对 -好吧...
- Yeah. - Yeah, well...
既然你把心给了她
I guess she'll always have your heart.
那我就只好满足于拥有你两品脱血了
I'll just have to settle for two pints of your blood.
-注意安全 -嗯
- Stay safe. - Yeah.
这儿还有些注射器和纱布
Here's some extra syringes and some gauze.
你对她的评价没错 对不起
You were right about her. I'm sorry.
女人总喜欢听人承认她是对的
A girl can never hear "you were right" too many times.
不过你该道歉的人 可不是我
As for the apology, I'm not the one you owe it to.
你不必多说
You don't have to say it.
我这就走 我从没来过这儿
I'm leaving. I was never here.
我不是...
That's not...
我是想在你走之前 送你一样东西
I wanted to give you something before you go.
顺眼多了
Much better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
确定不用我传送你们出去
Are you sure you don't want me to portal you guys out?
没事 我们认路
It's fine. We'll find our way.
跟着老鼠走就是了
Just follow the rats.
你能替我抱抱京哥吗
Will you please give Zingo a hug for me?
还有...
And...
我们也会替你向约翰问好
We will say hi to John, too.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
他说过 她会来
You said she was coming.
她人呢
Where is she?
我不清楚 情况有变
I don't know. Something's changed.
我感受不到她了
I can't feel her anymore.
如果不能自♥由♥出入 当初何必要越狱呢
What's the point of being free if I can't go where I want to go?
别来管我 海瑟
Get off my ass, Heather.
什么情况
What the hell?
别轻举妄动 不然就等着被烤吧
Move real slow, or things are gonna get very hot in here.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我们俩去兜兜风
We're gonna go for a drive.
-老实点 -好好好
- All right? - Okay, okay, okay.
别激动 我就是...
Okay, stay calm. I'm just- -
我就是想系上安全带
I'm just gonna put my seat belt on.
-慢点 -好
- Slowly. - Okay.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表