剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
Good night.
埃斯梅
Hey, Esme.
那你呢
What about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
我负责破坏通信网
I'm taking out the communications grid.
安迪负责攻击哨兵特勤处
Andy's hitting Sentinel Services.
你负责做什么
What are you doing?
-我们不该谈这事 -说吧
- We're really not supposed to get into that. - Come on.
反正明天也会知道
Secret's out tomorrow, anyway.
我就这么说吧
Let me put it this way.
一旦情况恶化失控
Once the situation gets bad enough,
我们就负责帮人们明白
it's our job to help people
变种人家园是唯一的解决方法
understand that a mutant homeland is the answer.
你是指逼迫人们明白
You mean force people to understand.
你真觉得没问题吗
You really okay with that?
-我们愿意采取必要手段 -我们
- We're willing to do what's necessary. - We?
我不是指你的姐妹 我问的是你
No, I'm not talking about your sisters. I'm talking about you.
我认真地问你
Look, I'm just asking you, seriously,
你真认为我们可以通过精神控制实现变种人家园吗
do you really think that we can mind-control our way to a mutant homeland?
我们难道不希望人们真心相信吗
Don't we want people to believe?
未来某一天吧
Maybe someday.
我们当初就让你相信了
We won you over.
也许这个世界也有希望
There might be hope for the world.
晚安 洛娜
Good night, Lorna.
-他们要进来了 -他们休想进来
- They're coming in. - No, they're not.
伏下
Get down.
找掩护 后退
Take cover! Pull back!
开火
Open fire!
停火
Hold your fire!
-停火 -他们会叫增援来
- Hold your fire! - They're gonna call for reinforcements.
我只剩下三发子弹
And I've only got three bullets left.
来
Come on.
我们得想个对策
We need a plan.
我们被困住了
We're trapped.
无路可逃
There's no way.
有路
Yes, there is.
等他们回来时
When they come back,
如果我能声东击西 把他们引到前面
if I can create a big enough distraction to draw them to the front,
你就可以从卸货门出去
then you can get out the loading door
-趁他们没发现之前逃走 -不
- and run off before they can catch you. - No.
-不 我不会丢下你 -我们别无选择
- No, I'm not leaving you. - We don't have a choice.
我可以拖住他们 只要你快跑...
I-I can't hold them off. If you can run...
不 我不要逃走 妈妈
No, I'm not running, Mom.
你有异能
You have powers.
虽然你现在控制不了
Maybe you can't control them right now,
但迟早会恢复
but they will come back.
-求你别离开我 妈 -劳伦
- No, please don't leave me. Mom. - Hey, Lauren.
-听我说 拜托 -不要 求你了
- Just listen to me. Please. - No, please, please.
拜托了
Please.
你要为所有变种人而战
You are gonna fight for all the mutants.
为安迪而战
For Andy.
你可以改变整个冯·斯特拉克家的命运
You can change the destiny of the whole von Strucker family.
你也是这个家的一员
You're part of that family.
我不会丢下你
I'm not leaving you!
太好了
Yeah.
你的异能恢复了
Your powers. They're back.
应该是了
I guess so.
我们能逃出去
We can do this.
-嗯 -同心协力
- Yeah. - Together.
我做过研究了
I've done the research, okay?
下水道入口附近的商店 抢劫案比其他地方多一倍
Stores near sewer entry points report twice as many robberies.
他们拿走的是食物 日用品
And they're taking food, supplies.
问题是 人们说莫洛克人不存在
The point is, people say there's no such thing as Morlocks,
那是因为他们没用心去找
but that's because they're not looking.
他们不愿去找 而真♥相♥就在眼前
They refuse to see. The truth is there.
看看这段监控录像
Just take a look at this security footage
就发生在华盛顿 我们眼皮子底下
from right here in D.C. Under our very noses.
看样子我们找到他们了
Well, it looks like we found them.
但我们要怎么进去
How the hell do we get in there, though?
你能不能用把光吸走那一招 把我们藏起来
Can you do that thing where you hide us by absorbing the light?
我应该可以让我们躲过警♥察♥
Well, I can probably get us past the cops.
但他们会发现有黑影在爬窗
But they're gonna notice a black shadow climbing through the window.
-我好像有办法进去 -什么办法 里德
- I might be able to get us in there. - How, Reed?
所有入口都被他们封锁了
They've got all the entrances covered.
我弄出一个新入口
I'll make a new one.
带我到大楼边上 我在墙上开个洞
Get me to the building, and I'll break through the wall.
要是你做不到呢
And what if you can't?
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
好吧
All right.
我搞定灯光
I'll turn out the lights.
剩下就看你了
The rest is up to you.
安迪
Andy?
我就是在为明天做好心理准备
I'm just, psyching myself up for tomorrow.
怎么了
What's wrong?
太扯了
That's crazy.
瑞瓦绝不会跟肃清者合作
Reeva would never work with the Purifiers.
我亲眼所见
I saw her myself.
-她跟本尼迪克特·瑞恩见面 -本尼迪克特...
- She was meeting with Benedict Ryan. - Benedict Ry...
她恨死他了 她恨他们所有人
Sh-She hates him. She hates them all.
-她怎么会... -因为他们有共同目的 安迪
- Why would she... - Because they both want the same thing, Andy.
变种人和人类分开生活
Mutants and humans living apart.
她需要让人们愤怒
She needs people angry.
她需要肃清者存在
She needs the Purifiers.
他们巴不得我们死 为什么会帮她
They want us dead. Why would they help her?
她利用他们解决掉她的竞争者
She's using them to take out her competition
这样就只剩下她的变种人起义了
so her mutant uprising is all that's left.
太疯狂了
That's insane.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
安迪
Andy.
还记得之前她不肯说
Remember earlier when she wouldn't tell us why
我们为什么从没进入过哪些地下道吗
we've never been in those tunnels before?
之前有变种人住在那里 安迪
There were mutants living there, Andy.
家庭
Families.
肃清者帮她把他们全杀了
The Purifiers wiped them out for her.
你是说 瑞瓦说的全都是谎言吗
So you're telling me that everything Reeva said was a lie.
我们所做的一切
Everything we did.
丽贝卡为了一个谎言送命
Rebecca died for a lie?
我也不想相信
Look, I didn't want to believe it, either.
但这是真的
But it's true.
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel, okay?
我也想要变种人家园 但不是像这样
I want a mutant homeland, too, but not like this.
安迪 我们可以阻止她
Andy, we... we can stop her.
只要你跟我走
If you come with me.
安迪 我们必须立刻离开这里
Andy, we have to get out of here now.
不 对不起
No, I-I'm sorry.
-我不能离开 -等等 什么
- I can't leave. - Wait. What?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你不想回到你家人身边吗
Don't you want to go back to your family?
想 但我怎么回得去
Yeah, but how can I?
毕竟我之前做了多么多事
After everything that happened.
安迪
Andy.
安迪
Andy.
你没法留在这里 不是吗
You can't stay here, can you?
-你已经知道了真♥相♥ -我拿不定主意
- Knowing what you know? - I don't know.
我♥干♥过那么多坏事
After all the things I've done...
也许这里才是我的归属
Maybe I belong here.
不 安迪 你跟我说过学校里有个喜欢火车的男孩
No. Andy, that story you told me about the boy who loved trains,
没人愿意跟他坐 于是你去坐到他旁边
the one you sat with at school when no one else would.
安迪·斯特拉克 那才是真正的你
Andy Strucker, that is who you are.
很久以前或许吧 洛娜
Maybe a lot time ago, Lorna.
但我已经改变了很多
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表