剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
我们不走传送门吗
We're not portaling out?
不 暂时不走
No. Not yet.
我们离开之前 还得去个地方
I have to make one more stop before we leave.
劳伦 不是都说过了吗
Lauren, we discussed this, and...
我让你把这玩意收起来
I told you to put that thing away.
就只是个音乐盒而已
It's just a music box.
这东西可没这么简单
It is more than that.
我担心这个音乐盒让你感觉更糟了
And I am worried that it's making you feel worse.
实际上
Actually,
反而是安抚我了
it's comforting, in a way.
提醒我
Reminds me that
这一切存在于我们家族之中很久了
all of this has been a part of our family for a long time.
等下
Wait.
爸
Dad.
我爸以前总给我讲一个古老的德国传说
My dad used to tell me this old German story
讲述一个父亲带着儿子于夜晚中骑行
about a father out riding in the night on horseback with his son.
儿子很害怕
And the son is afraid.
他说他能听见一股邪恶力量呼唤自己
He says he can hear something terrible calling out to him.
于是父亲为了安抚他
So, the father tries to make him feel better
就跟他说 他听到的只是林间风声
and tells him it's the wind in the trees that he can hear.
待他们归家之时 那个孩子死了
But when they get home, the boy is dead.
音乐盒里的这首曲子
The song that plays in that box
就是为这个传说谱的曲
is the story I just told you set to music.
名为《妖王》
It's called "The Erlking."
我当时没有多想 但是我...
And I didn't think about it at the time, but I...
我觉得我爸是想警示我
I think my dad was trying to warn me.
警示什么
About what?
我们家族之中存在的黑暗力量
About the darkness that exists in our family.
黑暗力量
Darkness?
爸
Dad,
你说的力量可是存在于我的基因之中
you're talking about something that's in my DNA.
妈觉得这是件好事
Mom thinks it's a good thing.
她想让我变强 而你却再三...
She wants me to get stronger. But you, you keep...
我是想提醒你这很危险
I am trying to warn you.
冯·斯特拉克兄妹
The Von Strucker twins...
生前都是可怕的人
Were horrible people.
我知道
I know.
但也只有他们
But they're also the only people ever
才真正懂得我所经历的感受
who really understood what I'm going through,
我错过了什么
what I'm missing.
你和你弟弟之间联结的力量
The power that exists between you and your brother,
那种程度的毁灭
that level of destruction...
切莫渴求啊
you can't want that.
我知道这样不对
I know it's wrong.
但那种力量
But the power--
无与伦比
it's incredible.
不感觉邪恶
It doesn't feel evil.
而是让我觉得可以为世间扶正祛邪
It feels like I can make everything wrong with the world right again.
但你知道事实并非如此
Yeah, but you know that's not true.
当然不是了
Of course not.
对不起 我
I'm sorry. I'm...
就是犯糊涂了
just being stupid.
这里没人接我们
There is no one down here to meet us.
尔格知道我们过去吗
Does Erg even know we're coming?
不说话就是不知道了
I'll take that as a no.
我尽快跑去找你们了
Look, I ran off to get you as fast as I could.
你真觉得我能帮到她吗
You really think I can help her?
你们的血都发光
Well, you guys both have glowing blood.
肯定有点用吧
That's got to count for something.
拜托 这有科学依据吧
Please, please tell me there's more science than that.
我又不是变种人生物学专家
I... I'm no mutant biology expert,
但你们的异能很可能有联♥系♥
but it's likely your powers are related.
我也肯定没有其它
And I'm certain there's no other...
选择了
choice.
你是医生吗
Are you a-a doctor?
算是了
She's close enough.
我试着稳定她的情况了
I tried to stabilize her.
我从没见过她这样的血液
I-I've never seen blood like hers before.
我见过 血小板携带光因子
I have. The light's carried in the platelets.
但一旦能量耗尽
But once the energy dissipates,
就和普通血液差不多了
it's more or less regular blood.
但它确实会干扰凝血功能
It does interfere with clotting though.
不好了 马可斯
No. Marcos.
这是什么情况
What the hell is going on?
你说我们不能带她去医院
You said that we couldn't take her to the hospital,
所以我带人过来了
so I brought someone here.
你把一个人类带进来了
You brought a human down.
你这样是置于整个族群于危险之中
You've put our whole community in danger.
行了 别激动 我们只是来帮忙
Okay, look, man, relax. We're just trying to help here.
仅此而已
That's all.
脉搏很微弱
Pulse is thready.
流血太多 我看不见 再拿些纱布
There's too much blood. I-I can't see. More gauze.
抱歉 你不能待在这里 你不是这里的人
I'm sorry, but you can't be here. You don't belong.
你该回你们人类的地方去
You should go back to your own people.
我认识的人都是变种人 包括我的家人
Everyone I know is a mutant, including my family.
别跟我扯不是同类这一套
Don't tell me who my people are.
我们没法让一个人类进来
We cannot have a human down here.
如果我止不了血 那你们这里就会少一个变种人
Well, you're gonna have one less mutant if I don't stop the bleeding.
尔格 拜托了
Erg, please.
行吧
Fine.
别睡啊
Come on.
劳伦 别睡啊
Lauren, come on.
劳伦
Lauren.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting.
不
No.
别 醒来
No, stop.
你又回来了
You're back.
不能再这样下去了
This needs to stop.
我绝不会加入核心圈
I'm never joining the Inner Circle.
你就听我说几句
Just-just listen to me.
我之前错了 我不想再跟你打了
I was wrong, okay? I don't want to fight you anymore.
那你想怎样
Then what do you want?
我就是想让你开心
I just want you to be happy.
你记得我们小时候的情景吗
Do you remember what it was like when we were kids?
我们心灵相通
How connected we were.
我怀念那种感觉
I miss that.
我也是
Me, too.
我们可以再次拥有那种感觉
We can have that again,
就你和我
just you and me.
只我们才真正彼此了解
We're the only ones who really understand each other.
我知道你也感觉到了
I know you feel it, too.
对
Yes.
我怀念我们在一起的样子
I miss who we were when we were together.
我想念"芬利斯双子"
I miss Fenris.
我也是
So do I.
这是个梦
This is a dream.
-我们在这里... -想怎样都行
- We can do anything... - we want here.
我们能...
Can't we just...
抛开束缚
let go,
做自己吗
be ourselves?
你意下如何
What do you say?
好
Yeah.
这可以不只是个梦
It doesn't just have to be a dream.
你可以明天来这里找我
You can meet me here tomorrow.
想想我们能成就的事
Think of what we could do.
我拿不准主意
I-I don't know.
你有主意
You do know.
想想我们能成就的事
Think of what we can do.
我们联手的力量
Both of us, together.
不 安迪 我不能
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表