剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
得州 达拉斯
12年前
现今
社区仁爱诊所
离婚申请书 不需要子女赡养费
原告宝拉·特纳
肃清者集♥会♥今晚9点在人类潜力教堂地下室举♥行♥
我会去的
西湖公♥寓♥
莫洛克人隧♥道♥
华府市郊
迪安
安迪
全国各地变种人抗♥议♥不断
-我是来带你回家的 -快闪开
- I'm here to take you home. - Move!
办不到
I can't do that.
我是为了格蕾丝
I'm doing this for Grace.
还有其他跟她一样的孩子
And for every other little kid just like her.
别再打来了
Stop calling.
你跟肃清者是一伙的
You're with the Purifiers.
我想我不会加入...
I don't think I'm down to join a...
仇恨团体吗
Hate group?
如果你改主意了就联♥系♥我
If you change your mind.
我有你想要的信息
I have information you want.
作为交换 我需要你的协助
In exchange, I need assistance.
你是叫我当你的间谍吗
Are you asking me to be a spy?
你在亚特兰大搞砸后
Since your failure in Atlanta,
半数变种人地下组织都被捣毁
half the Underground's been taken apart.
你以为我会任由你毁掉
You think I'm gonna let you destroy
我们仅剩的这些吗
the rest of what we built?
洛娜
Lorna!
他们在互相残杀
They're killing each other.
我们不能抛下他们不管
We can't just leave these people here.
快走
Come on.
他们跑了 还带走了至少一名病人
They got away, and they took at least one patient with them.
听我的 你想晋升
I'm just saying, you want to move up?
那就好好巡逻
Do your street time.
很多菜鸟一拿到警徽就想去
Lot of rookies want to write the detective exam
参加警探考试
the minute they get a badge.
不 我现在还是一天天地踏实干
Nah, I'm just taking it one day at a time for right now.
少来了
Yeah. Nice try.
我♥干♥挺久了 我了解你这种人
I've been around for a while. I know your type.
别太头脑发热了
Just don't get ahead of yourself.
怎么了
What's up?
他的手 看
The hand. Check it out.
好了 做好准备
All right, be ready.
鬼知道他们有什么本事 来吧
Never know what they can do. Come on.
去问问他想干什么
Let's go see what he's up to.
告诉我们你在这里做什么
Want to tell us what you're doing here?
等朋友 这也犯法了吗
Waiting for a friend. Is that against the law now?
身份证拿出来
Let's see some I.D.
你干什么啊
What's your problem, man?
我有权利的
I got rights.
你是不肯服从吗
Are you refusing to comply?
我没做错什么事
I haven't done anything wrong.
那你就不介意出示身份证了
Then you won't mind showing some I.D.
这是骚扰
This is harassment...
你...
Whoa, what are you...?
你在干什么啊
What are you doing, man?
尽职 他违抗了合法的警方命令
My job. He disobeyed a lawful police order.
不 他不过是站在那里而已
Nah, he was just standing there.
你不非得那么做的
You didn't have to do that.
他有所动作
He made a move.
长官 动武指导上可没说...
Sir, the use of force guidelines doesn't say anything...
怎么 你觉得他名声不好
What? You think he got a bad rap?
还是我下手太狠
You think I went in too hard?
我教育教育你吧 菜鸟
Let me tell you a story, rookie.
几年前 我和搭档去巡逻
A few years back, me and my partner were on patrol.
叫停了一辆尾灯坏掉的车
Pull a guy over for a broken taillight.
变种司机 给他下了不知什么毒
Mutie driver stuck him with some kind of poison.
他几秒内就丧命了
He died in seconds.
我电击了他 这样就不用去给你妻子
I tased this guy so I don't have to tell your wife
和女儿报丧 说你在我眼皮下被杀了
and your baby girl that you died on my watch.
下次你再拿指导手册压我时
So why don't you think about that the next time
想想这点吧
you quote the rule book at me?
扶他起来
Now get him up,
把他扶上车
on his feet, get him in the car.
腿伸开
Spread your legs.
走吧
Let's go.
-凯特琳 -这里 她怎么样了
- Caitlin! - In here. How is she?
她失去意识了
She lost consciousness.
我们也就勉强逃了出来 警♥察♥来了
We barely made it out of there. The police showed up
病人们都到处乱跑
and patients were running around everywhere.
车上还有别的变种人
I got more mutants in the car right now.
-有一个伤得很重 -去吧 我们会照顾劳伦
- One of them's injured real bad. - Go, go. We got Lauren.
亲爱的 我看看你
Okay, honey. Let me see you.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
她的瞳孔有点扩大
Her pupils are a little dilated.
劳伦 你知道今天是周几吗
Lauren, do you know what day it is?
周二
It's Tuesday.
恶心吗 头晕吗
Any nausea? Dizziness?
不 我没事
No. I'm fine.
好 应该就是轻度脑震荡
Okay. I-I think it's just a mild concussion.
-谢天谢地 -安迪
- Thank God. - Andy.
我想...我想说通他
I was trying, I was trying to get him.
我试了 但他不肯听
I tried, but he, he wouldn't listen to me.
-没事的 宝贝 -不
- Hey. It's okay, baby. - No.
-没事 宝贝 -有事 这有事
- It's okay, baby. - It's not okay, it's not okay.
-对不起 -不 亲爱的
- I'm sorry. - No. No, honey.
这都不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
-我带她回家休息吧 -不 我
- Let get her home. Get her some rest. - No, I-I...
我想陪着她
I want to stay with her.
这边需要轮床
We need another gurney over here!
你有的忙呢 让我照顾她吧
You got your hands full here. Let me take care of her.
妈妈 我没事
Mom, I'm okay.
-去吧 -我爱你
- Go. - I love you.
我需要帮助
I need some help!
-如果她不舒服打给我 -去吧
- Call me if she's feeling sick. - Go.
-没事的 去吧 -如果有变化的话...
- It's okay, go. - If anything changes...
-退后 -怎么回事
- Stand back. - What happened?
他的身体在分泌某种酸液
Uh, his body secretes some kind of acid.
把其他人带去2号♥病房♥ 我们需要医生
Get the others in room two. We need a doctor!
来
Here.
把他放下
Put him down here.
小心 别碰他
Be careful, don't touch him.
你的手
Your hands.
我没事
I'm fine.
我们差点就追上洛娜和安迪了
We almost had Lorna and Andy.
我还是不懂
I still don't understand.
你怎么会把安迪放跑的
How did you let Andy get away?
当时情况很乱 我们还要努力救病人
It was chaos, all right? We were trying to save patients,
-应付警♥察♥ -你不能追踪他吗
- deal with the cops. - But you couldn't track him?
凯特琳 当时情况太复杂
Caitlin, there was too much going on.
变种人在乱用异能
All right? The mutants using their powers,
警♥察♥又来了 再加上各种杂音
the cops showed up and the noise.
我的感官都过载了
It was sensory overload for me.
我根本无法区分
I couldn't tell one track from another.
但我们那么接近
We were just so close.
劳伦受了伤 我们又没追回安迪
Lauren got hurt, we didn't get Andy.
我们都不知道他们带走了谁 为什么
We-we don't even know who they took or why.
我们不会放弃的 我们会带安迪回家的
We're not gonna give up. We're gonna bring Andy home.
他还有洛娜 我保证
Him and Lorna. I promise, okay?
我们得抢在核心圈之前
We just have to get ahead of the Inner Circle.
我们得搞清楚他们的计划
We have to figure out what they're planning.
-怎么搞清楚 -那个人
- How? - That man,
他跟安迪和洛娜在同一层
he was on the same floor as Andy and Lorna.
或许他能说出点什么
Maybe he can tell us something.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表