剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
Gonna go clean this up.
新成员似乎融入得很好
The new recruits seem to be coming along nicely.
那另一个项目呢
What about the other project?
劳伦吗 只是早晚的事
Lauren? Oh, it's only a matter of time.
她还很抗拒吗
Is she still resisting?
我们在尝试新办法
We're trying something new.
你闯进了他的房♥间
You broke into his room?
我没"闯" 我只是打开了几道锁
I didn't "break" anything. I opened some locks.
那不是重点 这太危险了
That's not the point. The risk of doing that...
光是在那里都很危险
Just being there is a risk!
如果我们想查明瑞瓦的计划
If we're gonna find out what Reeva's planning,
我就得去查
I'm gonna have to do some digging.
马可斯
And, Marcos...
冒险是值得的
it was worth it.
你查到了什么
What did you get?
大楼图纸
Building plans.
白宫 五角大楼
The White House, Pentagon,
哨兵特勤处总部 国会大厦
Sentinel Services Headquarters, the Capitol.
-麦克斯可以把那些大楼变成炸♥药♥ -嗯
- Max can turn those buildings into explosives. - Yeah.
当然了 他们计划灭掉整个政♥府♥
Of course. Their plan is to wipe out the entire government?
只是个开始
For a start.
袭击要进行了
This attack is coming.
很快
And soon.
嗯
Yeah.
我该走了
I should go.
等等
Wait.
今后再不许弄伤自己了
No more plans involving stabbing yourself.
好吗
Okay?
我尽力吧
I'll do my best.
谢谢
Thank you.
M&T配送中心
我们一般能待10分钟 警♥察♥就会来
We usually have about ten minutes before the cops show.
"太好了 去购物吧"
Perfect. Let's go shopping.
专门找食物和燃料
Focus on food and fuel,
便于携带的东西
things we can carry easily.
太好了
Perfect.
冷冻干燥冰淇淋粉
Freeze dried ice cream.
以前从不能理解 不冰也不糯
Never understood it. It's not icy or creamy.
很好 拿吧
It's good. Take it.
我怎么听到了狗叫声
Why am I hearing dogs?
-警♥察♥ -警♥察♥
- Cops. - Cops?
-你说10分钟 -他们从未来得这么快过
- You said ten minutes. - They've never been this fast.
我们得走了
We have to get out of here.
各位 下来 我们得走了
You guys, get down. We have to go.
他们靠近了 快走
They're getting closer. Let's go.
快点 快下来
Hurry. Get down from there.
这边
This way, this way!
快走
Go!
快点
Hurry!
他们在那儿 变种人
There they are! The mutants!
-快 -拦住他们
- Hurry! - Stop them!
不 梅森 抱走她
No. Mason! Grab her!
我给她止疼了
I-I gave her something for the pain,
但我无法止血
but I can't stop the bleeding.
你肯定还能想想其它办法
There's gotta be something more you can do.
她的血
Her blood--
凝血因子好像不一样什么的
I think the clotting factor's different or something.
"什么的" 这是医疗术语吗
"Or something"? Is that a medical term?
我以前是急救人员
I used to be an EMT, okay?
我没处理过她这样的血液
I've never worked with blood like hers.
我给了她O阴型血 但她的血压还在下降
I gave her some O neg, but her BP keeps dropping.
光妹的情况很严重
Glow's in really bad shape.
这都怪我
This is my fault.
因为变种人起义
With the Mutant Uprising,
到处的安保都增强了
there's more security everywhere. I...
现在送她去医院最要紧
The only thing that matters now is that we get her to a hospital.
-闪烁 那可不行 -你说什么呢
- Blink, we can't do that. - What are you talking about?
-她要死了 -她是逃犯
- She's dying. - She's a fugitive.
如果我们带她去人类医院
If we take her to a human hospital,
她会立刻被逮捕
she'll be arrested in minutes.
我们整个族群都可能暴露
Could compromise our entire community.
尔格 她不会背叛你
Erg, she is not going to betray you.
她不会主动出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Not intentionally, no.
但哨兵特勤处有他们的手段
But Sentinel Services can be very convincing.
那你想让我们怎么做
So then what do you suggest we do?
只能利用手头资源进行救治
The best we can with what we have.
拜托了 各位
Come on, you guys.
西湖公♥寓♥
变种人地下组织就剩下我们了
We are the last of the Mutant Underground.
如果你好好听一下
If you just listen for a sec...
我们以为你想到了对付核心圈的对策 才过来
We came because we thought you had a plan to beat the Inner Circle.
你们见到外面集结的变种人起义游♥行♥了吗
Have you seen the Mutant Uprising rallies in the streets?
我们寡不敌众 敌强我弱
We're outnumbered, out-powered...
没人说这是件易事
Nobody said that this would be easy.
X战警信任我们 才交托于我们
The X-Men trusted us with this!
X战警的信任可挡不了肃清者的枪林弹雨
The X-Men's trust isn't gonna stop Purifiers with guns.
也许你女友加入莫洛克人
Maybe your girlfriend had the right idea,
-是个正确选择 -这话就过分了 吉娜
- joining up with the Morlocks. - That's a bit much, Gina.
这正中核心圈的下怀
This is exactly what the Inner Circle wants, all right?
就是变种人地下组织半途而废
The Mutant Underground to give up.
让我们忘记身上的重任
For us to lose sight of our mission.
但一旦我们抛弃我们的信条
But once we abandon our principles,
我们就只能面临战争了
our only option is war.
别这样
Come on.
我们不能让他们得逞
Look, we cannot let them win.
一切都岌岌可危
Everything is at stake here.
抱歉 两位 如果你们就只有鸡汤文
I'm sorry, guys, but if all you've got for us is speeches,
那他们已经赢了
then they've already won.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
你的异能还有问题吗
No more problems with your powers?
偶尔刺痛
A few twinges.
但还在控制之内
But it's under control.
我们该把心思放在劳伦身上
We need to focus on Lauren.
你们帮不上忙
There's nothing you can do.
又来喝咖啡
More coffee?
劳伦 这样没用
Lauren, this isn't gonna work.
你得睡觉
You need to get some sleep.
我没事
I'll be okay.
你和安迪已经共享梦境几个月了
You've been sharing dreams with Andy for months,
怎么现在怕起睡觉了
and now you're afraid to sleep?
他变了
He's different.
就像他在探查我的大脑
It's like he's probing my mind,
寻找我的弱点
searching for my weaknesses.
劳伦 我们得解决这件事
Lauren, we need to work this out.
很抱歉来得这么唐突
I'm so sorry to just come in like this.
-克拉丽斯 你干什... -我需要你的帮助
- Clarice? What are you... - I need your help.
我在地下道的一个朋友
A friend of mine in the tunnels,
她中枪了 你能跟我来吗
she was shot. Can you come with me?
那里没有医生吗
Don't they have doctors down there?
没有 有个人
No, there's a guy,
但他处理不了这种伤患
but he's-he's in way over his head.
她需要你
She needs you.
莫洛克人是变种人独♥立♥派
The Morlocks are mutant separatists.
你不能把一个人类带下去
You can't just take a human down there.
她快死了
She's dying.
如果有人对此有意见 就冲我来好了
And if anyone has a problem with it, they can take it up with me.
凯特琳 拜托 她没时间了
Caitlin, please, she doesn't have much time.
妈 去吧
Mom, go.
我不会有事的
I'll be okay.
我去拿医疗用具
I-I'll get my stuff.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表