剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
- We had to evacuate. - That won't happen here.
地下道还连着城市的供水系统
The tunnels are still connected to the city's water system.
如果真到了紧要关头 就封住南面地道 将其水淹
If it comes to it, we seal the south tunnel and we flood it.
梅森 带人过去 重创他们
Mason, take a team. Hit them hard.
确保他们不会再回来
Make sure they don't come back.
我们得把无战斗技能的人带离这里
We need to get the ones who can't fight out of here--
儿童 病人和老人
the children, the sick, the elderly.
你能做到吗
Can you?
可以 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
开始行动
Let's move out.
等等 等等
Hold up, hold up.
这跟我得到的情报不符
This doesn't match the intel that I got.
我们之前来过这条地道
We've been in this tunnel before.
我们好像一直转同个方向
Seems like we keep turning the same direction.
他们移♥动♥墙了吗
They moving the walls somehow?
移♥动♥如此厚重的混凝土墙 可不是一般异能
Moving that much concrete would be one hell of an ability,
就是变种人也难做到 定有他法
even for a mutant; it's gotta be something else.
-什么方法 -我不知道
- Like what? - I don't know.
跟变种人打交道 不能相信眼前假象
When it comes to mutants, I never trust what I see.
带路
Lead on.
西湖公♥寓♥
-你是谁 -我是闪烁
- Who is this? - It's Blink.
克拉丽斯 我需要你的帮助
I mean, Clarice. Look, I need your help.
我也想打给约翰 可是
Okay, I-I would have called John, but...
没关系 出什么事了
Look, it's fine. What's going on?
肃清者进入地下道了
Purifiers are in the tunnels.
杰西·特纳带人来了
Jace Turner is leading them.
怎么会 不是没人能找到他们吗
How? I thought no one could get to them down there.
是啊 我本来也这么想
I know, I thought so, too.
这里有很多人没有战斗能力
There are people down here who can't fight.
我可以带他们到旧工厂旁边的巷子里 可是
I-I can take them to the alley by the old utility plant, but...
好的 我们尽快赶到那里
Okay, okay, we'll-we'll get there as soon as we can.
是克拉丽斯
That was Clarice.
她打给了你吗
She called you?
对 肃清者正袭击莫洛克人
Yeah. The Purifiers are hitting the Morlocks.
她需要我们的帮助
She needs our help.
告诉你们一个坏消息 麦克斯死了
I have some bad news. Max is dead.
什么叫麦克斯死了
What the hell do you mean, Max is dead?
我知道你很难过
Look, I know you're upset.
我们岂止是难过
Yeah, we're a lot more than upset.
我们都想查出实情 我们也会查出来
We all want answers and we will get answers.
我们只确定他死在附近一家酒铺外
All we know for sure is that he died
着火的车上
in a car fire at a nearby liquor store.
-他是被人杀 还是... -尚未得知
- Yeah, but did somebody kill him, or...? - We don't know.
有可能是意外事故 两姐妹正在找目击证人
It may have been an accident, but the girls are looking for witnesses.
不可能 他绝对是被杀的
Yeah, no way. This was a hit.
你确定吗
You sure?
他喜欢炸东西
I mean, the guy liked to blow stuff up.
-没准是他失手炸死了自己 -他从没失手过
- He makes a mistake-- boom. - He didn't make mistakes.
-你知道什么我们不知道的事吗 -别吵了
- Do you know somethingthat we don't? - Stop it.
-你真要提这事吗 -海瑟
- Really, you want to go there? - Heather...
我叫你们别吵了
I said to stop!
我们的大业快成功了 现在可不能内讧
We are too close to our goal to fight amongst ourselves.
我们会查个水落石出
We will get to the bottom of this.
不惜任何代价
No matter what it takes.
酒铺那边有消息了吗
Anything from the liquor store?
-菲比和苏菲正在查 -她们得加把劲
- Phoebe and Sophie are looking. - They need to push hard.
她们在收银员脑中细搜了几个小时了
They ransacked the cashier's brain for hours, okay?
那个人被折磨得嗷嗷叫 他什么都没看见
The guy won't stop screaming. He didn't see anything.
-埃斯梅 -我们很努力了
- Esme... - We're trying.
再努力一点
Try harder!
有人知道麦克斯要去哪里
Someone knew where Max was gonna be.
我要知道是谁 如何得知
I want to know who, I want to know how,
并把这个人带来见我
and I want them brought to me.
你需要多少
Okay, well, how many do you need?
好的
All right.
我们会想办法
Yeah. We'll figure it out.
-怎么了 -肃清者又发动了袭击
- What's happening? - Another Purifier attack.
这次他们去袭击莫洛克人了
They're hitting the Morlocks this time.
什么 他们怎么会被卷入
What? How did they get caught up in this?
约翰和马可斯正赶去帮他们撤离
John and Marcos are on their way to help evacuate,
他们也需要我们
and they need us, too.
那里有一整个城市的人
There's a whole city down there.
还有儿童 那么多人要转移到哪儿
Children. I... Where are we gonna put them all?
我不知道 先到旧车场待几天
I don't know, the-the scrapyard for a few days?
之后再另想他法
After that? God knows.
好吧 我们应该留一个人在这里陪劳伦
All right. One of us should stay with Lauren.
-好的 -不
- All right. - No.
-我也要去 -劳伦 你哪儿都不能去
- I'm coming. - Lauren, you can't go anywhere.
你身体没还好呢
You're still sick.
我感觉好多了
I'm feeling better.
那是因为药力在消退
That's because the medication is wearing off.
你体内的X基因又要显现出来了
Your X-Gene is gonna start expressing itself again.
一旦再次显现 会让你变得脆弱
And if it does, it's gonna make you vulnerable.
你之前被核心圈
The pull you felt toward the Inner Circle,
和你弟弟召唤的感觉可能又会回来
toward your brother, it could come back, and...
-如果你到时没有药 -不
- without another dose... - No.
我不想再用药
I don't want another dose.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
确定 你说得对
Yes. I think you're right.
像今天这种情况 有人需要帮助
Situations like this, where people need help,
我不能袖手旁观 眼看他们受苦
I can't just sit here and watch them suffer.
我知道很危险
I know it's dangerous.
但我不能依赖血清
But I can't use the serum as a crutch.
我得面对
I need to face this.
正面对抗
Head-on.
那好吧
All right, then.
我们出发
Let's get moving.
走
Go.
都保持警惕
Everybody stay sharp.
听我指令 走
On me. Let's go.
什么声音
What was that?
前进
Come on.
-他们在哪儿 -杰西 我什么都没看见
- Where are they? - Jace, I don't see anything!
-怎么回事 -冷静 冷静
- What the hell, man? - Calm down! Calm down!
他们只是想吓跑我们
They're just trying to scare us off.
一开始用假墙 现在又在黑暗中发出怪声
First it was false walls, now it's... noises in the dark.
我见过这种伎俩 我们只需保持坚定
I've seen this before. All we got to do is stay strong.
所有人伏下
Everybody down!
停火
Hold your fire!
停火
Hold your fire!
刚才那是什么鬼东西
What the hell was that?
杰西 在我们后面
Jace! Behind us!
停火
Hold your fire!
奇普也被他们抓走了
They got Chip, too.
我们到底来这里干什么 对手可是怪物
What are we doing down here? We're up against monsters.
詹姆斯 菲思 你们不能带太多东西
James, Faith. You need to pack light.
只能带一个背包
Okay? Just bring what you can carry in your backpacks.
盖比 玛拉 你们第一批撤离 走吧
Gabby, Mara, you guys are in the first group. Let's go.
我知道 但她很害怕
I know. She's just... scared.
没什么好害怕的
Well, there's nothing to be scared of.
-所有出口都封死了 -如果肃清者...
- All the exits are blocked. - If the Purifiers...
-我有办法绕过他们 -伊丽莎白呢
- I have a way around that. - Elizabeth?
可是玛拉好几年没到过地面了
But it's just that Mara hasn't been on the surface in years.
玛拉 这里也是我家
Mara, this is my home, too.
这是我第一个真正找到归属感的地方
Okay? This is the first place that I've ever truly belonged.
你得相信我 我们会回来
You're gonna have to trust me. We'll be back.
好吗
Okay?
好了 我们得走了
Okay, we have to go now.
走吧
Let's go.
-克拉丽斯呢 -我不知道
- Where's Clarice? - I don't know.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表