剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
-你查到了什么 -大楼图纸
- What did you get? - Building plans.
哨兵特勤处总部 国会大厦
Sentinel Services Headquarters, the Capitol.
当然了 他们计划灭掉整个政♥府♥
Of course. Their plan is to wipe out the entire government?
袭击要进行了
This attack is coming.
前情提要
你们的人夺走了我的一切
You people took everything from me!
我不会再上当了
Never again.
克拉丽斯 别这样
Clarice, come on.
不
No!
这都怪你
This is your fault.
她就不该在那里
She shouldn't have been down there.
我给了她真正的归宿
I gave her a place where she belonged.
-闪烁 -别再喊她闪烁了
- Blink was... - Stop calling her Blink!
那是她选的名字
It's the name she chose!
你得回家了
You need to come home.
我回不去了
I don't think I can do that.
我攻击了那个肃清者
When I attacked that Purifier,
你害怕我
you were afraid of me.
我属于这里 我是杀人魔
I belong here. I am a monster.
今天我杀人了
Today I killed a man.
你要是杀人魔 那我也是
If you're a monster, son, then so am I.
我们是你的家人 你的归属
We're your family. You belong with us.
安迪和洛娜离开了
Andy and Lorna are gone.
我们察觉出了洛娜的犹豫
We could sense Lorna's uncertainty, but...
但有人之前倒是觉得和洛娜关系好呢
Someone thought they had a special bond.
真可惜 我们得杀了他们
Such a shame we have to kill them.
美国本土发生首个伤亡惨重的变种人袭击事件
People are still reacting to the utter devastation of
人们仍笼罩在其阴影之下
the first mass casualty mutant attack on American soil.
佐治亚州 亚特兰大 五年前 7月15日
天空中闪着亮光
There was, like, these flashes in the sky,
到处都是尸体
a-a-and then there was bodies everywhere.
我从未见过这样的事
I've never seen anything like it.
变种人袭击震惊全国
全达拉斯的急救人员
First responders across Dallas
正全力以赴地救援
are doing everything they can,
但现在已经可以知道
but it's now becoming clear
死亡人数将达到上千人
the death toll will be in the thousands.
妈妈 这里会发生那种事吗
Mom, is that gonna happen here?
不 亲爱的 这里不会有事
No, sweetie. It's gonna be okay.
-爸爸 -安迪 过来
- Dad! - Andy, come here.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
嗯
Yeah.
抱歉这么久才回来 路上大堵车
Sorry it took so long. The roads were jammed.
你不用特地赶回家
You didn't have to come home.
我当然得回来
Of course I did.
其他人♥大♥都一听到新闻报道
Most of the others were out the door
就冲出去了
as soon as the first news reports came in.
他们还关闭了一些政♥府♥大楼 以防万一
They've closed down some of the government buildings, just in case.
-劳伦 你好吗 -我好怕
- Hi, Lauren, how are you? - I'm scared.
感觉好像一场噩梦
It just feels like a bad dream.
头条
恐将发生更多袭击
可能还会发生更多袭击事件
more attacks could be on the way.
达拉斯的事件
The incident in Dallas
是美国历史上伤亡最多的变种人袭击事件
marks the deadliest mutant attack in American history.
今天的新闻看够了吧
I think that's enough news for today.
孩子们都睡了 可算啊
Kids are asleep. Finally.
我想告诉他们 我们能保护他们
I wanted to tell them that we'll keep them safe, that...
他们绝不会遭遇这种事
that this could never happen to them,
但怎么能做出这种承诺啊
but how do you make that promise?
我们谈过我调到
You know, we talked about me transferring
变种人犯罪部的事
to the Mutant Crimes Division.
你真要现在调去吗
You really want to do that now?
我就是觉得 这或许是一种启示
I just feel like maybe this is telling us something.
这是我们时代的斗争 凯特
This is the fight of our time, Cait.
我不能袖手旁观
I can't just sit by on the sidelines.
我觉得我只有这样 才能保护孩子们
It's the only way I can think of to keep our kids safe.
我并不高兴
I can't say I'm excited about
你要参与到今天那种事中
you jumping into the middle of what happened today,
但如果你觉得你必须那么做
but if you feel like you need to do that,
我能理解
I get it.
第二季 第十六集
天赋异禀
现今
我们得马上向瑞瓦发起攻击
We have to move against Reeva now.
她计划在接下来的24小时攻击哨兵特勤处
In the next 24 hours, she plans on taking out Sentinel Services
然后就是整个政♥府♥
and then the whole dang government.
上千名无辜者会送命
Thousands of innocent people will be dead.
那我们就直接去攻击吗
So we're just gonna attack?
据我所知 她住在一座堡垒里
Last I heard, she was in a fortress.
我们之前没有攻击堡垒的力量
Well, we didn't have the power to attack a fortress before.
现在我们有了
Now we do.
如果他们能摧毁核心圈的总部
If they can take down the Inner Circle headquarters...
等等 你想要安迪和劳伦去摧毁一栋高楼
Wait. You want Andy and Lauren to destroy a high-rise?
我非常支持扳倒核心圈
God knows I am all for bringing down the Inner Circle,
但肯定还有别的办法
but there has to be another way
不需要安迪和劳伦
that doesn't involve Andy and Lauren
摧毁一整栋楼
destroying an entire building.
没有别的办法了
There is no other way.
如果我们这么做 就不会再有人丧命了
If we do this, we don't lose anyone else here.
没错 但我们等不起了
It's true. But we can't afford to wait.
-责任太重了 -没事
- It's too much. - It's all right.
我们能做到
I think we can do it.
你们确定吗
Are you sure?
从某种角度说 我们似乎为此准备很久了
In a way, I feel like we've been preparing for this for a long time.
我们可以阻止瑞瓦
We can stop Reeva.
我们有异能 不如用来做点好事
We have this power, we might as well use it for something good.
不出我们所料
It's what we thought.
洛娜和安德鲁回到了变种人地下组织
Lorna and Andrew went back to the Mutant Underground.
太逊了 看来他们没遗传上一代的卓越
Pathetic, really. I guess greatness skips a generation.
上三代吧
Or three.
瞧 我早说了
See? I told you.
我就知道是那个洛娜害死了麦克斯
I knew that Lorna bitch got Max killed.
我们现在怎么办
What the hell do we do now?
我们继续按计划进行
We move forward with the plan.
失去他们确实受挫 但可以找人替他们
Yes, their loss is a setback, but they can be replaced.
洛娜本该用她的能力阻断通讯
Lorna was going to block communications using her abilities.
虽然没那么高端
No, it isn't as elegant,
但炸♥药♥也达到同样效果
but the same can be done using explosives.
那摧毁哨兵特勤处呢
What about taking down Sentinel Services?
原计划是让安迪去完成
The whole idea was to have Andy do it.
是的 那部分计划也只能改变了
Yes, that part of the plan will have to change as well,
但还是会照样进行
but it will go forward.
失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我得去做些安排
I have to make some arrangements.
喂
Hello?
瑞恩先生 起床了
Mr. Ryan. Rise and shine.
你知道现在几点吗
Do you know what time it is?
你该工作了
It's time for you to get to work.
又什么事
What is it now?
我有任务派给你的肃清者朋友们
I have a job for your Purifier friends.
西湖公♥寓♥
爸爸
Dad?
你没事吧
You feeling okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
抱歉
Sorry.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯 我们要打包东西
Yeah. We're supposed to be getting our stuff,
但我没什么东西
but I don't have any stuff, so...
你不是一直都在服药吗
I thought you were taking medicine.
我停药了
I stopped.
为什么
Why?
我觉得我必须直面此事
I felt like I had to face this thing head-on.
这么久以来 我一直想搞明白这种状况
For so long, I've been trying to make sense of it all.
嗯
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表