剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
I know you think I do.
核心圈的一切所为
All that stuff that happened at the Inner Circle,
我们所作的一切
everything we did,
即使是残忍♥之事
even the worst stuff...
我也是因为想帮助人们才出手
I did it because I wanted to help people.
怎么了
What?
门
The door.
妈走时关门了
Mom closed it.
嗯 这是怎么回事
Yeah, what the hell?
惊不惊喜
Surprise.
跪下
On your knees.
别反抗
Don't fight.
安德鲁 劳伦
Andrew. Lauren.
这就是你们的待客之道啊
Is that any way to treat guests?
你表现很好
You're doing great.
你还记得劳伦出生之前
Remember that couples meditation class
我们在坎昆参加的夫妻冥想课吗
we took in Cancun before Lauren was born?
记得 但课上可没教怎么应对这种情况
Yeah. I don't remember them covering this situation, though.
我就说我们该上两小时的那节课
I told you we should've taken the two-hour class.
下次吧
Next time.
安迪
Andy?
劳伦
Lauren!
完成了
It's done.
-任务进展顺利吗 -顺利吗
- Everything go smoothly? - Smoothly?
绕过肃清者时 "隐藏"差点失手 害死我们
Fade almost got us killed sneaking past the Purifiers.
我不在乎过程 你们抓到人了吗
I don't need the details. Did you get what you came for?
嗯 抓到他们了
Yes. They're here.
瑞瓦 我很担心
Reeva, I'm worried--
迫使他们这样使用异能
making them use their powers like this,
他们可能会失控 可能会脑中风
they could snap, they could have a stroke.
只要完成任务 不惜任何代价
As long as the job is done.
下次打来电♥话♥ 最好给我结果
Next time you call, you better have results.
拿"政♥治♥正确"当挡箭牌
Hide behind political correctness.
瑞恩时刻
这一非常时期
The time has come to demand that
我们的民选领导人该停止光说不做 而采取行动了
our elected leaders stop the talk and do something.
我们是故作镇定 同志们
We're whistling in the dark, people.
变种人马上就要发动袭击了
There's going to be a mutant attack.
等袭击发生 美国做好应战准备了吗
When it comes, is America going to be ready?
-绝对毫无防备 -是时候站队...
- Not at all. - It's time to pick up...
感应到了吗 你看到他们了吗
Is there anything? Do you see them?
还是很难去追踪 到处都是克拉丽斯的影子
Still having trouble tracking. Keep seeing Clarice everywhere.
我尽全力追踪 但...
I'm trying, but...
福斯特姐妹来过这里
Frost sisters were here.
肃清者将这里重重包围了
The Purifiers have this building surrounded.
怎么还能混进来
How did it happen?
-"隐藏" -天 太讨厌那个家伙了
- Fade. - God, I hate that guy.
瑞瓦的大计指望哨兵特勤处总部被毁
Reeva's plan depends on destroying sentinel Service Headquarters.
如果她抓走了安迪和劳伦
If she's got Andy and Lauren...
我们得去找他们
We have to get to them.
我也同意
I'm all for it.
但怎么逃出这里呢
How do we get out of here?
我可以在路障处将车移开 控制子弹
I can move cars at the roadblock, stop the bullets.
你阻挡不了各处来袭的子弹 四面八方都是他们的人
Not from every single direction. They've got every angle covered.
他说得对 外面就像是一堵墙
He's right. It's like a wall out there.
-没办法通过 -你们想通过
- There's no way through it. - You need a way through?
我来弄出一条路
I can make one.
-约翰 这太疯狂了 -行得通
- John, that is insane. - It can work.
整条街严密设防
They've got the entire street wired tight.
杰西·特纳一心想拿下变种人地下组织
Jace Turner wants the Mutant Underground,
但经过肃清者大本营一事
but after what happened at the Purifier compound,
他想拿下我
he wants me.
如果我出去
If I go out there,
他会集中火力对付我
he's gonna throw everything he can at me.
也许正好够时间 为你们开出一条路
That might be just enough time for you guys to drive out of here.
约翰 不行 你虽有"金钟罩护体"
John, no. John, your body can take a lot of damage,
但你不防弹啊
but you are hardly bulletproof.
你上次差点死在了他们的大本营
You nearly died at that compound.
凯特琳 我只要拖延够久 引开大门的人就行
Caitlin, I just need to last long enough to get them away from the gate.
听着 约翰 我可以帮忙
Look, John, I... I could help.
-我们都可以... -不 不能冒险
- We could all... - No, we can't risk it.
你们四个得去找劳伦和安迪
The four of you have to get to Lauren and Andy.
-你们必须阻止瑞瓦 -兄弟
- You have to stop Reeva. - Brother,
你知道他们会对你做什么吗
do you know what they are going to do to you?
杰西·特纳从我身边夺走了克拉丽斯
Jace Turner took Clarice from me.
他没法对我造成更大的伤害了
He can't do anything worse.
是他 开火
It's him! Fire!
还等什么 朝他开火
What are you waiting for? Shoot him!
那辆SUV 朝那辆SUV开枪
The SUV! On the SUV!
去把他找出来
Go find him!
暂时没警♥察♥追上来
No cops yet.
但愿继续走运 能顺利到达哨兵特勤处
Let's hope our luck holds out till we get to Sentinel Services.
他们利用莫洛克的地下道去往各处
They're using the Morlock tunnels to get around the city.
榆树街和第十五街交界处有些下水道蒸汽孔
There are some steam grates at Elm and 15th.
好的 我这就过去
Okay, I'll head that way.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我没法停止
I just can't stop it.
没事的
It's okay.
我们逃出来了
We made it out.
你不必害怕变种人
You don't have to be scared of mutants.
我会保护你
I'll protect you.
就是这种事能让你变得更坚强
This is the kind of thing that makes you stronger.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你还记得
You remember...
还记得715事件吗
do you remember 7/15?
那天有多可怕
How scary that day was?
看了一整天的新闻
Watching the news on the TV all day...
思索为什么
Thinking why?
我那天忽然想明白一件事
Something clicked for me that day.
我知道
I knew that somehow...
我必须设法参与其中
I had to be a part of it, that...
我能有所作为
that I could make a difference.
我需要这么做
That I needed to.
我想这是我们的职责
And I think that's our job.
当发生可怕之事时
When terrible things happen...
像是715事件 你今晚的遭遇
like 7/15 and like what happened to you tonight...
我们必须想明白其中深意
we have to figure out what it means...
这些事如何助我们提升自己
and how it can make us better.
爸爸
Dad?
我要告诉你一件事
I need to tell you something.
说吧
Okay.
什么事
What is it?
我会永远保护你
I'll always protect you.
我保证
I promise.
我们快到了 就在前面
We're almost there. It's just around the corner.
-不 -拜托
- No. - Please.
还在反抗 我劝你们老实点
Still resisting. I suggest you behave.
否则我们就不客气了
Or we'll make you behave.
别再反抗了
Stop resisting.
别再反抗了
Stop resisting.
你想让我们做什么
What do you want from us?
我们需要你们帮忙摧毁一栋大楼
We just need some help destroying a building.
别让我们使用异能强迫你们
Please, don't make us force you.
你们乖乖合作 就会轻松点
It'll go easier if you cooperate.
但如果你们宁愿硬碰硬 也可以
But if you'd rather do it the hard way, that'll work, too.
你们把我们爸妈丢下 任肃清者宰割
You left our parents to be killed by Purifiers.
肃清者会得到报应
The Purifiers will get what's coming to them.
我还以为你们做这一切 是为了帮助变种人
I thought the whole point of doing this was to help mutants.
这就是变种人的自♥由♥吗 强迫我们
This is mutant freedom? Forcing us...
我们不认为这是强迫
We don't see it as forcing.
有时人们需要一点帮助 才能明白事理
Sometimes, people just need a little help seeing the light.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表