剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
你会认不出安迪 他变了
You wouldn't recognize Andy. He's different.
我总是想着我们能说通他
I just can't let go of the idea that we can get through to him.
你还是不懂
You still don't get it.
安迪不想被拯救
Andy doesn't want to be saved.
前情提要
人们因为我们的所作所为被抓
People are getting busted because of what we did.
如果我们不马上袭击核心圈
All right, if we don't hit the Inner Circle right now,
地下组织就完蛋了
the Underground, it's over.
那你去享受你的孤胆英雄使命
Why don't you go enjoy your lonely crusade
我去收拾你留下的烂摊子吧
while I fix the mess that you made?
-你把她给我吧 -你如何保护她不受伤害
- Just give her to me. - How are you gonna keep her safe?
我会想办法的 父母就该这么做
I'll figure it out. That's what parents do.
我不是来跟你吵架的
Look, I didn't come here to fight.
我来是为了让你跟她道别
I came to let you say goodbye.
瑞瓦已经找到过我一次了
Reeva already tracked me down once.
我们必须把她除掉
We have to take care of her.
丽贝卡 不要
Rebecca, don't!
是肃清者
It's the Purifiers.
我来拖住他们 快走
I'll hold them off. Go!
赶紧走
Go, now!
抓到你了
Got you.
佐治亚州 亚特兰大
三年前
四号♥球 底袋
Four, corner pocket.
哥要赢了 尔等哭泣吧
It's all over but the crying.
好吧
Okay.
"真厉害"
Nice.
然而事实上呢
Except, it turns out
赌球桌上的母球是磁铁制成
that the cue ball in pay tables is magnetic.
这样才能知道你洗袋了
That's how the table knows to give it back to you when you scratch.
磁铁球
Magnetic ball...
表示赢家永远是我
means I always win.
我跟你说什么来着
What did I tell you, man?
千万别跟洛娜打桌球
Never ever play pool with Lorna.
你俩常一起玩吗
You two been playing a lot?
怎么说呢
I don't know.
-有时吧 -是吗
- Some. - Yeah?
有什么事要告诉我吗
Got anything you want to tell me?
-什么事 -你什么意思
- About what? - What do you... what do you mean?
你们知道我能听到你俩在一起时
You know I can hear your heartbeats get faster
心跳加速的声音吧
when you're around each other, right?
也许我俩讨厌对方才心跳加快呢
Well, maybe we find each other annoying.
我还听到我去吧台买♥♥酒时
I also heard what you guys whispered to each other
你俩讲悄悄话
when I was at the bar buying the beers.
好吧
All right
这是你的错 约翰
It's your fault, John.
懂吗
Okay?
我当时反对"地下组织"将他收入麾下
I was against recruiting him for the Underground.
你却执意如此
You insisted.
我是可怜他
I felt sorry for him.
你可怜我吗 我以前也是高富帅一枚
You felt sorry for me? I had money back then.
有干净衣服穿 有热水洗澡
And I had clean clothes, hot showers.
那时候
It was...
生活太糟糕了
it was awful.
太糟了
Yeah.
别撒狗粮了
All right.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
-我们该告诉你 -没事
- We should've told you, man. - It's fine.
就算我想
Even if I wanted to,
我也没这么强大 能拆开你俩这对鸳鸯
I don't think I'm strong enough to keep the two of you apart.
但你们得记住
But I want you to remember something here.
我们搞这个"地下组织"很危险
What we're doing right now with the Underground is dangerous.
总会有面临生死劫难之日
The day will come when our lives are on the line.
那时就不能再有什么秘密了
And on that day we can't afford secrets.
我们得百分之百相互依靠
We need to be able to depend on each other 100%.
百分之千
1,000%.
永远肝胆相照
Always.
敬我们
To us.
如今
天赋异禀 第二季第十集
西湖公♥寓♥
安迪
Andy.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
-你住这里吗 -对
- Is this where you live? - Yeah.
怎么了
What's going on?
我就是来找你谈谈
I... I just came to talk.
你之前伤了我
You attacked me.
我们先别谈这事 好吗
Hey, can we not go there now?
这个地方 不管是什么情况 梦境还是现实
This place, whatever it is, the, the dreams...
我们能像以前一样谈谈心吗
Can we just talk like we used to?
一切都不可能回到从前了
Nothing's like it used to be.
-我知道 但... -你做出了选择
- I know, but... - You made a choice.
是
Yeah,
我相信我们的大业 就是...
and I believe in what we're doing. It's just...
有时候很艰难
it's hard sometimes.
我失去了很多
You know, I-I've... I've lost a lot.
你想让我安慰你加入核心圈的不安吗
You want me to make you feel better about joining the Inner Circle?
不 你不懂
No, you... you don't understand.
我们真在构建宏伟蓝图
We're actually building something special,
我在他们的打造之下 变得更厉害了
a-and they've made me so much stronger than I used to be.
我的异能...
The things I can do...
真那么好
If it's so great,
你怎么看起来这么伤心
why do you seem so sad?
-我没有 -你有 我能感觉出来
- I'm not... - Yes, you are. I can feel it.
你为什么一定要这样
Why do you have to be like this, huh?
我们为什么就不能说说话
Why can't we just talk?
你想要跟家人重聚
You want your family back?
那就回家吧
Come home.
你知道我不能那么做
You know I can't do that.
那我们无话可说了
Well, then, I guess there's nothing to talk about.
听我说
Just listen to me!
又做梦了吗
Another dream?
-对 -这次梦见什么了
- Yeah. - What was this one?
梦见安迪了
It was Andy.
他来到我住的公♥寓♥了
He came to the apartment,
想找我谈谈
wanted to talk.
他看起来很受伤
He seems really hurt.
很悲伤
Sad inside.
如果他有那么不开心
If he's really that unhappy,
也许他后悔了
maybe he's having second thoughts.
难说 妈 应该不是
I don't know, Mom. I-I don't think so.
至少他主动来沟通了
Well, at least he's reaching out.
他一副迷惘恍惚的样子
He mostly just seems lost.
他想将我一起拖入黑暗之中
He's wanting to drag me into the darkness with him.
如果马德琳的话没错
If what Madeline said is true,
如果你们使用异能时
if your connection with Andy builds
两人之间产生心灵连接
when you use your powers together,
这些梦就可能使他脱离黑暗
these dreams could be his path out of that darkness.
你得比他更坚定 劳伦
You have to be stronger than him, Lauren.
我在尽力了
I'm trying.
我们知道
We know.
是马可斯
It's-it's Marcos.
他不是说等回去 再联♥系♥他吗
I thought he said to wait to call him till we got back.
确实
He did.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
好 我们马上就回去了
All right. We're on our way back.
是肃清者
It's the Purifiers.
他们抓住约翰了
They've captured John.
情况是这样
Here's the situation.
我们打给了所有还愿意联♥系♥我们的分部
We've called everyone in the Underground who's still picking up
问他们能否找到约翰
and asked if they can find John.
我甚至打听了莫洛克人
I even reached out to the Morlocks,
没人有任何消息
and no one knows anything.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表