剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
就这样了吗 就没人了吗
So that's it? There's no one?
也不是
Well, not quite.
我们手里有他
We have him.
也许能利用他找洛娜求助
Maybe we can use him to reach out to Lorna for help.
你开玩笑呢
Are you joking?
你要去求助核心圈吗
You're gonna ask the Inner Circle for help?
我们还能怎么样 劳伦
What else can we do, Lauren?
想点别的办法啊
How about anything else?
他们派了杀手去我们的诊所
They sent an assassin to the clinic.
我们现在这么惨 就是因为他们
They're the reason we're in this disaster.
我也不想这么做 但他们有资源
I hate this more than anyone, but they have resources.
也许可以用他来换些消息 我...
Maybe we can trade him for information. I...
我知道我们被逼入绝境了 但不能相信他们
I know we're desperate, but they can't be trusted.
-绝对不能信 -我们都不信
- Not even for a second. - Look, none of us trust them,
但如今这种情况
but under the circumstance,
我们只能靠他们救回约翰
they're our only hope of getting John back.
洛娜以前很在乎约翰
Look, Lorna cared for John once,
我只能相信她现在还在乎
and I have to believe that part of her still does.
你怎么想 克拉丽斯
What do you think, Clarice?
你来决定
Your call.
想到要靠洛娜 我就很不舒服
The idea of depending on Lorna makes my skin crawl.
但也许只有这样才能救回约翰了
But this might be John's only chance.
瑞恩时刻
六千多变种人罪犯逃狱了
And over 6,000 criminal mutants have escaped.
大家都想知道他们的最终目的
People are asking: what's the endgame here?
目的就只有灭绝人性的屠♥杀♥
There is no endgame other than senseless slaughter.
-他们怎么能满口谎言 -这是一场噩梦
- How can they lie like that? - This is a nightmare.
那些人中大部分都不是真正的罪犯
Most of those people were innocent.
你指望那个人会秉持"平衡报道原则"吗
You expect balanced reporting from that guy?
他就是靠煽动变种人痛恨者才走上事业巅峰
His entire career is built on stirring up mutant haters.
人们会看这种节目 相信他的谎言
Yeah, but people are gonna be watching that and believing it.
我们是为无辜的变种人而战
I mean, we're-- we're fighting for innocent mutants.
安迪 我们知道 这不就够了吗
Andy, we know. Isn't that what's important?
这些变种人是被判有罪的谋杀犯 强♥奸♥犯
These mutants are convicted murderers and rapists,
如今他们在逃 就在我们身边
and they're on the loose in our neighborhoods.
我们都牺牲了这么多
After everything we sacrificed.
平民百姓此时应该站出来维护公义
That's the time when regular citizens step up.
我们该让他们说出事实真♥相♥
We should make them tell the truth.
这才是美国人的办事风格
That's the American way.
这是唯一的方式
It's the only way.
怎么了
What is it?
是隐藏 他为什么打给我
I, I think it's Fade. Why's he calling me?
喂
Hello.
洛娜 需要你的帮助
Lorna, I need your help.
-隐藏 -是我
- Fade? - It's me.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
马可斯 什么情况
What? Marcos? What's going on?
没人告诉你吗
Nobody told you?
有人派隐藏来干掉一个我们在审的人
Fade was sent to kill someone we were talking to.
结果他没能逃走
Didn't quite pull off the getaway.
想要回他吗
You want him back?
我们在旧商场的停车场见
Meet me at the old mall parking lot.
17号♥公路旁 十点 独自前来
Off 17th. 10:00. Alone.
舒服吗
Comfortable?
很好
Cool.
-我跟你一起去 -什么
- I'm coming with you. - What? W--
什么 不不不
What- what? No, no, no. No, no.
我跟洛娜说 就只有我们俩
I told Lorna it'd just be me and her.
那我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
就老实坐着等吗
Just sit back and wait?
别这样 约翰被抓 我有一部分责任
Come on, part of the reason why John's in this mess is because of me.
不是那样
That isn't true.
就是这样 我朝他发火 然后走人了
Yeah, it is. I'm the one that yelled at him and bailed.
肃清者来诊所时 我当时就该在场
You know, I should have been there when the Purifiers showed up.
克拉丽斯 这不是你的错
Look, Clarice, this is not your fault.
问题是 我们能否信任洛娜
The question is whether we can trust Lorna.
如果可以
And if we can,
得由我来看着她的眼睛 说服她帮我们
I have to be the one that looks her in the eye and convinces her to help us.
-如果不能信任呢 -那我就是自投罗网
- And if we can't? - Then I'm walking into a trap,
到时约翰就只能靠你来救了
and you're John's only chance.
别搞砸了
Don't screw this up.
我向来靠谱
Never.
来找你们不见踪影的杀手吗
Looking for your lost assassin?
别担心
Don't worry.
他在车里
He's in here.
马可斯 我发誓我真不知道
Marcos, I swear I had no idea.
我得找你谈点事
I need to talk to you about something.
如果是想谈晨曦的事 我没法说...
Look, if this is about Dawn, I can't, okay? It's...
-太心痛了 -不是这事
- it's too painful. - It's not that, no.
那是什么事
Then what is it?
是约翰 他被抓走了
It's John. He's been kidnapped.
什么 谁...
What? What? Who-who...
肃清者把他抓走了 我们不清楚去向
The Purifiers took him. We don't know where.
我们觉得你们的人也许能帮忙找到他
And we thought your friends might be able to help us find him.
马可斯 你怎么会觉得他们能找到他
Come on, Marcos, what makes you think that they can find him?
他们追踪我到一个小饭馆了
They tracked me down in a diner.
但这次不同
Okay, yeah, but this is different.
-我没法... -我就是让你想想办法
- I can't just... - I'm just asking you to try.
我们没时间了 约翰绝不会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Look, we're running out of time here. John'll never crack.
他不会屈服 肃清者会杀了他
He's gonna make the Purifiers kill him.
多年前 我们彼此承诺过
Years ago we made a promise,
洛娜 等生死劫难来临时 我们会为他两肋插刀
Lorna, that we'd be there for him when the day came.
你肯定记得这事吧
You have to remember that.
好 到了
All right, here we go.
快走
Now.
约翰·傲星
John Proudstar...
又称"雷鸟"
aka Thunderbird.
我们终于见面了啊
It's nice to finally meet you, man.
我们有得聊了
We got a lot to talk about.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
被车撞了的感觉呗
Like I got hit by a truck.
你打算怎么对付我
All right, so what now?
杀了我
Kill me?
大刑伺候
Torture me?
我都追捕你三年多了
You know, I have been hunting you a better part of three years now.
我在哨兵特勤处时 你的档案都被我翻烂了
At Sentinel Services, I read your file so many times,
你的信息
the damn thing is...
都烙在我脑海里了
burned into my brain.
曾在海军陆战队变种军团服役 两次派驻阿富汗
Two tours in Afghanistan with the Marine Mutant Corps.
五次获英勇勋章
Five Medals of Bravery.
你为这个国家抛洒过热血
You bled for this country.
问题是 新的战争开始了
Thing is, there's a new war going on
而你站错队伍了
and you ended up on the wrong side of it.
所以我来给你一个机会拯救你的灵魂
So I am here to offer you a chance to save your soul.
我的灵魂好着呢 谢了
My soul is doing fine, thanks.
是吗
Is it?
据我所知 有人死在街头
The last time I checked, we got people dying in the streets.
-出现变种人恐♥怖♥分♥子♥... -恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
- We got mutant terrorists... - Terrorists?
我们是为自♥由♥而战
We're fighting for our freedom.
你们把国家搞得四分五裂
What you're doing is ripping this country apart,
只有变种人地下组织被摧毁 才能天下太平
and that won't end until the Mutant Underground is destroyed.
关于变种人地下组织的事 我一个字都不会吐露
I will never tell you anything about the Mutant Underground.
我好像不这么认为啊
Looks like we have a difference of opinion.
因为我觉得你一定会说
'Cause I think you will.
都三年了
After three years,
你不觉得你应该停下问问自己
don't you think maybe it's time you stop and you ask yourself...
你在干什么啊
what you're doing?
跟一个变种人仇恨团体同流合污
Running around with a hate group?
也许真正需要灵魂救赎的人不是我
Maybe I'm not the one whose soul needs saving.
死于克里德金融的37人可不是我杀的
I'm not the one that killed 37 people in Creed Financial,
留下孤儿寡母...
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表