剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
Did you see that? That was awesome.
我看到了
I saw it.
变种人辩护者想给
Mutant apologists want to gloss over
越狱犯人带来的危险洗地
the real danger these escaped prisoners present.
他们会对我们的妻儿下手...
They're preying on our wives...
洛娜 你好吗
Lorna. How are you?
我需要跟你谈谈这些新来的人
I need to talk to you about these new recruits.
你以为我会认不出他们吗
Did you think I wouldn't recognize them?
他们是弄沉了伊格内瓦斯游轮的那伙人
This is the crew that took down the Ignavus cruise ship.
死了上千人呢 他们是屠♥杀♥犯
Thousands of people died. They're mass murderers.
我们再不能允许政♥治♥正确
We can no longer let political correctness
威胁正派勤劳的人类公民的安全
trump the safety of decent, hardworking human citizens.
我们必须维护我们的权利...
We must defend our right...
你以为国家是如何成立的
How do you think nations are founded?
你击毁了特拉斯克的飞机
You took down that Trask plane.
-你该明白的 -不 我
- You should understand. - No. I...
我能明白"殃及池鱼"
I understand collateral damage,
但那船上的数千人 他们...
but the thousands of people on that ship, they were...
-是无辜的吗 -330%
- Innocent? - 330%.
瑞恩时刻
这些禽兽 我们老实说吧
These animals-- and let's be honest, folks,
他们就是禽兽
that's exactly what they are, animals--
他们在我们的街道 邻里之间活动
they're stalking our neighborhoods, our streets.
肃清者人数涨了70%
Membership in the Purifiers is up over 70%.
所有不带X基因的人
Every single person without an X-Gene
都是他们大军的潜在战士
is a potential soldier in their army,
所以 我才招这些人来
and that is why these new recruits are here.
给人类强大 沉重的一击
To hit the humans with such force, so hard,
让他们不敢还手
that they will be too scared to fight.
与此同时
And in the meantime,
我坐冷板凳了
I'm out?
你是皇室
You are royalty.
他们的工作是毁灭
Their job is to destroy.
你的工作是在废墟中重建
Yours is to build from the ashes.
你会看到的
You will see.
总会轮到你出手[你的时代将会来临]Your time will come.
我绝不会倡导暴♥力♥
I would never advocate violence.
但我会维护所有人决定他们有必要
But I will stand for the rights of anyone
我签了离婚协议书 今早邮寄出去了
我永远爱你
抵御受变种人袭击
who feels the need to defend their lives
维护自己和家人生命的权利
or their family's lives from a mutant attack.
下次再见 朋友们
Until next time, friends,
保持警惕
stay vigilant.
注意安全
Stay safe.
特纳先生
Mr. Turner,
谢谢你这么快就来见我
thank you for coming to see me so quickly.
不客气
Absolutely.
我们得谈谈发生的事
Listen, we need to talk about what happened.
去我办公室
In my office.
本该死在亚特兰大的变种人还活着
The mutants that supposedly died in Atlanta are alive.
就是他们袭击了肃清者营地
They're the ones that attacked the Purifier compound.
-我们得放出消息 -这是我们的时刻
- We need to get it out there. - This is our moment.
我们不能被私人复仇分了心
We can't get distracted by personal vendettas.
不是的
No, it's...
我刚签了我妻子提交的离婚书
I just signed divorce papers with my wife.
她觉得我以为他们还活着是疯了
She thought I was crazy for thinking they were alive.
我知道你的牺牲 特纳
I know you've sacrificed, Turner.
我希望你的牺牲不白费
I want your sacrifice to matter.
美国人♥民♥在担心逃出来的那六千变种人罪犯
Americans are worried about the 6,000 mutant criminals
会威胁他们的家园
loose in their backyards.
我要给你一个做英雄的机会
I'm offering you a chance to be a hero.
让美国安全起来
Make America safe.
那不是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you want?
当然
Of course it is.
很好 因为我们得让民兵组织都出去
Good. 'Cause we need to keep the citizen militias out there,
让人们知道 肃清者是解决方案
showing the people that the Purifiers are part of the solution.
让人们知道 他们能对抗变种人危害
Showing people they can stand up to the mutant menace.
等我们赢得了美国人♥民♥的心
Once we win over America's hearts,
我们再谈亚特兰大的事
then we can talk about Atlanta.
安德里亚
Andrea!
安德里亚斯
Andreas.
劳伦
Lauren?
天呐
God.
没事的
It's all right.
你安全了
You're safe now.
呼吸
Just breathe.
西湖公♥寓♥
你的心率平复了
Your heart rate's down.
你确定没受伤吗
You sure you're not hurt?
我没事 我保证
I'm fine. I promise.
从没见过你的异能以那种形式呈现
Never seen your powers behave that way before.
你摧毁了化妆台和台灯
What you did to the dresser and the lamp.
安迪在梦中...
In the dream, was Andy...
我梦到的不是安迪
It wasn't with Andy.
不是安迪 那是什么
Well, if it wasn't with Andy, what was it?
我不记得了
I... don't remember.
你们俩待在这儿 我去开门
You guys stay here. I'll get that.
瑞尔先生
Mr. Rael.
-没事吧 -你说呢
- Everything okay? - You tell me.
邻居打给我 投诉你们家很吵
I got calls from your neighbors about noise.
对
Right.
我女儿癫痫发作了
My-my daughter, she had a seizure.
她现在好多了
She's doing better now,
我们会尽量小点声
but we'll try and keep the noise down.
-谢谢提醒 -能跟你私下谈谈吗
- Okay, thanks. - Could I... get a word, privately?
好
Of course.
这不是第一次出问题了
This isn't the first time we've had issues.
我看到新闻了
I see the news,
他们制裁那些房♥东了 因为租♥房♥♥给...
and they are cracking down on landlords renting to...
我女儿生病了 艾特
My daughter's sick, Art.
仅此而已
That's all.
我就是...
I just...
我得确认一下
I need to be sure.
我明白
I know.
如今人人自危
It's a scary time.
-祝愉快 -好
- You have a nice day. - All right.
转告...
And tell...
是"莱拉"吧
Lila, right?
我女儿 对 莱拉
My daughter? Lila, yeah.
转告莱拉 我祝她早日康复
Well, tell Lila I hope she feels better.
谢谢 多谢 艾特
Thanks. Thanks, Art.
哥伦比亚高地发生多起目击事件
All right, a couple sightings reported in Columbia Heights.
你们去查看一下
You guys head over there.
-先去哪里 -杰西
- What do you want us to hit first? - Jace.
搜查一下教堂和收♥容♥所♥
Check the churches and the shelters, all right?
保持警惕
Keep your eyes and ears open.
有任务了
All right, you heard him.
准备出发
Let's load it up.
你好啊
What's up, man?
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我和我们的朋友聊了聊
I had a little, little chat with our friend.
他希望我们立刻去街上搜查
He wants us to hit the streets right away.
是我给你引见了他
I introduced you to that friend.
是我建立了这个分会
I built this chapter,
你却只发了条短♥信♥通知我
and all I get is a text?
慢着 等等 泰德
Okay, hold on, hold on, Ted.
我没想撇下你
I'm not trying to shut you out, man.
我知道你在大本营受了重伤
And, you know, I know you got hit pretty hard at the compound.
不只是我 杰西 大本营死了很多人
Not just me, Jace. Men died at that compound.
凯尔终生残废了
Kyle may never walk again.
你就这么草率地继续行动
And-and you just want to rush right back out there.
确实很仓促
I know it's quick.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表