剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
再过多久 父母就会拿来给他们的孩子用
how long before parents use it on their kids?
政♥府♥就会拿来给所有人用 以防万一
Before the government uses it on everyone, just in case?
我们会逼她对研究保密的
We'll make her keep the research confidential.
她觉得自己在拯救世界
She thinks she's saving the world.
她已经拿到了我们的DNA
She already has our DNA.
我们不能让她用
We can't let her use it.
劳伦是对的
Lauren is right.
我们得想办法毁掉研究 然后离开
We have to find a way to destroy the research and go.
不 等等 那解药呢
No, wait, without the cure?
我们不能为了我一个人而拿世界上
We can't risk the lives of every mutant on Earth
-每个变种人冒险 -都好了吗
- just for my sake. - Everybody ready?
好 我们走吧
Great. Here we go.
你怎么样了
How you holding up?
我 不怎么样
I've, uh, I have been better.
兄弟 我知道你现在很难受
Brother, I know you're having a hard time right now,
但我们得行动了
but we need to move.
约翰 我刚跟我女儿道了别
Ah, John, I just, uh, I just said goodbye to my daughter...
听我说
Just listen to me, okay?
核心圈袭击银行时
When the Inner Circle hit that bank,
他们要的是一家叫里士满科技的公♥司♥
they were after a company called Regimen Technologies.
如果我们能查明原因
Now, if we can figure out why,
我们就能对付他们
then we can fight them.
洛娜
You know, Lorna,
她因为核心圈 把我们的女儿送走了
she sent our baby away for the Inner Circle.
我们的孩子啊 约翰
Our child, John.
这要怎么对付
How do you fight that?
我们还有什么选择
What choice do we have?
他们走的每一步 都让国家更加分♥裂♥
I mean, every move they make, the country gets more divided.
我们的人类同盟 不敢帮助我们
Our human allies, they're afraid to help us.
变种人认定战争是唯一的选择
Mutants are deciding the only option is war.
如果我们不马上扭转局势
If we don't turn this thing around now,
就会太迟了
it's gonna be too late.
我知道这对你很难
I know I'm asking a lot of you,
但我需要你跟我一起去
but I need you with me.
这是为了晨曦
It's for Dawn.
为了她要生活的世界
For the world she's gonna live in.
好吧
Okay.
但你得向我保证一件事
But you have to promise me one thing.
如果我们找到了瑞瓦·佩吉
If this leads us to Reeva Payge,
我可以第一个对付她
I get to take the first shot.
没问题
Done.
我知道你们都是来
Now, I know you're all here
见你们最喜欢的《瑞恩时刻》评论员
to see your favorite commentator from The Ryan Hour,
但我想说明一件事
but I want to make something clear.
他 将我们的讯息在全国散布开来
This man is taking our message to the nation.
全世界的人 终于开始觉醒了
People around this world are finally starting to wake up.
所以我们才来到这儿
That's why we're here!
所以他才来到了这儿 杰西·特纳
That's why he's here, Jace Turner.
我想谈谈这场所谓的变种人起义
I want to talk about this so-called Mutant Uprising.
我们得开始叫出它的实质了
We need to start calling it exactly what it is.
就是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
It's straight-up terrorism.
那间银行的37个人类被屠♥杀♥
37 humans slaughtered at that bank.
得靠我们来做点什么
It's up to us to do something about it.
而且我不是说今后哪天
And I'm not talking about some day.
而是现在
I'm talking about now.
今天
I'm talking about today.
没错 就现在
Yeah, that's right, right now.
我们要求你们做的第一件事很简单
Now, the first thing we're asking you to do is simple:
留心 报告
watch and report.
我们有热♥线♥号♥码 存进手♥机♥里
We got a hotline number. Put it in your phones.
领队都安排了巡街
Leaders have schedules and assignments for roving street patrols.
你们在外面走动时
And while you're out there,
如果看到任何变种人威胁的证据
if you see any evidence of a mutant threat--
任何情况
and I'm talking about anything--
就马上通报 因为现在
call it in, call it in right away because it is time
我们要自己把握我们的安全了
to take our safety into our own hands.
因为 知道吗 警♥察♥ 哨兵特勤处
'Cause guess what. The cops, the Sentinel Services,
他们都无法保护我们
they're not getting it done.
所以我们要这么做
So this is what we're gonna do.
我们要建立民兵组织
We are gonna start a citizen militia.
我们要在每个街区安插耳目
We're gonna put eyes and ears in every single neighborhood,
我们要阻止变种人暴♥力♥ 不让它蔓延
and we are gonna stop mutant violence before it spreads.
这场变种人起义
This Mutant Uprising,
他们挑衅了不该挑衅的种族
they picked the wrong species to tangle with.
他们还不知道
They don't know it yet.
但我发誓 他们很快就会明白这点了
But I swear to God, they're about to find out.
说
Yes?
我们一直在监控丽贝卡
We've been monitoring Rebecca.
她对监禁的反应不太好
She's not tolerating confinement well.
保住她的命就行
Just keep her alive.
-她 -救命
- She... - Help!
-救命啊 -她不停地尖叫
- Help, help, please! - She won't stop screaming.
怎么了
And?
救命啊
Please help.
让她叫去吧
Let her scream.
谁来救救我
Help, somebody, please.
真可惜 凭她的异能 本可大有作为
It's a shame. With her power, she could have done so much more.
停下吧
Make it stop, please!
-别担心 她还有用的 -停下
- Don't worry. She still has a part to play. - Stop!
我什么都没做 我只是...
Please, I didn't do anything! I just...
你没事吧
Uh, you all right?
我没事 就是收拾点东西
Yeah, I'm fine. Just putting some things away.
你有时间吗
Um, do you have a second?
嗯 怎么了
Yeah. What's up?
你觉得这值得吗
Hey, do you think it was worth it?
值得什么
Worth what?
我不知道
I don't know.
丽贝卡发生的事
All the stuff that happened with Rebecca.
我就是在想
I've just been thinking.
你把晨曦送去了别的地方
You sent Dawn to live somewhere else.
那可是你的女儿
I mean, I mean, that's-that's your daughter.
你真觉得这一切
Do you really think that all, all this--
我们做的一切 都是值得的吗
everything we're doing-- was worth that?
你不想她吗
Don't you miss her?
想得心疼
So hard it hurts.
但我这是为了她好 好吗
What I'm doing is for her. Okay?
现在的一切 都是必需的
Everything that's happening now is necessary
为了让世界成为理想的样子
for the world to be what it could be.
等一切结束 我就能跟晨曦团聚
When it's done, I will be with Dawn.
但如果变种人家园无法实现呢
But what if the mutant homeland never happens?
安迪 会实现的
Andy, it's going to happen.
因为我们会实现它
Because we are going to make it happen.
嗯
Yeah.
外面见
I'll see you out there.
我调查了一下里士满科技
Did some research on Regimen Technologies.
几乎什么都没有
There's almost nothing out there,
但我找到了一个在华府的人
but I found this one guy in the D.C. area--
一个高管
some executive--
他几年前曾在一个安全大会上讲过话
and he spoke at a security conference a few years back.
他住在街对面
He lives across the street.
劳伦斯·海耶斯
Laurence Hayes.
你想在他的车边等他吗
So, uh, you want to wait for him by his car?
看他会不会向我们透露他的秘密工作
See if he'll talk to us all about his secret job.
不 他去上班时 我们在大堂抓走他
No. We're gonna grab him in the lobby when he leaves for work.
我们安静地带走他
We'll get him out quietly.
带他找个地方 问出答案来
Take him somewhere. Get some answers.
好啊 "问出答案来"
Right. "Get some answers."
从不会有好人说这种话
Said no good guy ever.
我们不会真要绑♥架♥一个准备去上班的
We're not seriously gonna kidnap a systems analyst
系统分♥析♥师吧
on his way to work.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表