剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
不断有变种人死去
I got people dying out there,
他们现在急需找到信仰
and they need something to believe in right now,
特别是在亚特兰大事件后
especially after Atlanta.
伊凡洁琳 你怎么也得帮我一把
Evangeline, you got to give me something.
我不能为此事危及变种人地下组织
I can't tear apart the Mutant Underground for this.
我们剩的人本就不多了
There aren't enough of us left.
不过
But...
不过什么
But what?
有一个变种人
There is a mutant.
人称尔格
Goes by Erg.
他是个变种人独♥立♥分子
He's a mutant separatist.
住在华府地下隧♥道♥里
He lives in the tunnels under D.C.
他对华府的事情了如指掌
Nothing happens in town he doesn't know about.
他会帮我们吗
And he'll help?
也许吧
He might.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别谢我
Don't thank me.
我最不该做的就是给你希望
Giving you hope is the worst possible thing I could do.
瑞瓦残酷无情
Reeva is ruthless.
你的朋友们再也回不来了
Your friends are never coming home.
她宁可杀了他们
She'll kill them first.
如果他们留在她身边
And if they stay with her,
你可能也得杀掉他们
chances are you'll have to kill them.
很抱歉那晚在图森找上你
I'm sorry for that night in Tucson.
我给了你一个大业
I gave you a cause.
我当时并不知道这个大业注定要失败
I didn't know that cause was doomed.
姑娘们 在这儿要用嘴交流
Girls, in here we speak with our mouths.
-抱歉 瑞瓦 -我们只是不想打扰你思考
- Sorry, Reeva. - We were just trying to let you think.
你打算怎么处置安迪
So, what are you gonna do about Andy?
你说我该怎么做
What would you have me do
要是他联♥系♥了变种人地下组织
if he's making calls to the Underground,
告诉了他们我们的位置的话
if he's told 'em where we were?
隐藏说他只打了一通电♥话♥ 接着挂断了
Fade said he made one call and hung up.
你也看到他在训练场的表现了
You saw what happened in there.
他对那块碳化硼束手无策
He didn't even make a dent in the boron carbide.
如果这都做不到
If he can't get through that,
那我们的行动就完了 我们的梦想也随之破灭
then this operation fails and our dream dies.
也许他和家人的联♥系♥比我们想象中要强
Perhaps his family connection is stronger than we realized.
他正是因为出身 才会在这里
His family is why he's here.
他是冯·斯特拉克家的人
He's a Von Strucker.
你知道这对我们的意义
You know what that could mean for us.
如果他站在我们这一边 当然很好
I know what it means if he's on our side.
但如果他不信任我们...
But if he doesn't trust us...
那我们也不能信任他
Then we can't trust him.
我会跟他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
评估一下情况 看他是否可靠
Assess the situation, whether he's reliable.
如果不可靠怎么办
What-- and if he isn't?
他不和我们一条心 就不能留在这里
Well, we can't keep him here if he's not ours,
也绝对不能放他走
and we certainly can't let him go.
-他才15岁 -你以为我想这样吗
- He's 15. - Do you think I enjoy this?
但出了问题 就得解决
We have a problem. It needs to be solved.
一定很难吧
Must be tough.
和家人分离这么久
Being without family for so long.
我得承认
I must admit,
我本希望你能渐渐把这里当做家
I hoped that you'd come to think of this place as a home.
信任这里的人
Of us as people you could trust.
我是这么想的
I do.
知道我在训练场看到了什么吗
Do you know what I saw in that training room?
一个心不在焉的你
Someone whose mind was elsewhere.
我看到了一个心存疑虑的年轻人
I saw a young man with doubts.
藏着秘密
With secrets.
我只是需要多加练习
I-I just need practice.
心存疑虑没关系 安德鲁
It's perfectly fine to have doubts, Andrew,
但为此撒谎...
but... to lie about them?
真没事
There's nothing.
-我没撒谎 -好吧
- I'm not lying about anything. - I see.
很高兴我们把话讲清楚了
I'm glad we sorted this out.
其实 确实有事
Actually, there is something.
但不是好事
But it's bad.
你说
Yes?
我妈知道我玩《英雄联盟》
My mom knows I play League online.
过去六个月 她一直私信我
For the past six months, she's been messaging me,
告诉我他们的地址 怎么能找到他们
telling me where they are and how to find them.
-但我从没回复过 -直到今天
- But I never responded. - Until today.
我打给了劳伦
I called Lauren.
我只想听听她的声音
I just wanted to hear her voice.
但她不在
But she wasn't there.
所以我就挂断了 就是这样
So I hung up, and that's it.
为什么突然打给她
And why now?
我一直...在做梦
I've... I've been having dreams,
梦里她很怕我
where she's afraid of me.
我想忘记这个梦 但我...
And I tried to forget it, but I...
安德鲁 我不希望你忘记
Andrew, I don't want you to forget it.
我希望你加以利用
I want you to use it.
我们要建立起新家园
We're here to build a homeland.
为所有人 也包括你姐
For all of us, including your sister.
但要想成功 你一定得坚强
But in order to do that, you have to be strong.
办得到吗
Can you do that?
嗯
Yes.
孟菲斯很潮
Memphis is humid, all right?
所以你每天要更换两次绷带
So you're gonna need to change this twice a day.
-克克 -贾丝敏 天呐
- CC! - Jazmine. Oh, my God.
我还以为再也见不到你了
I thought I'd never see you again.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
克拉丽斯 你能帮她们准备出发吗
Okay, Clarice, could you possibly help these guys get loaded up?
好的 没问题
Yeah. No sweat.
你们还要赶很远的路呢
You guys have a long drive ahead of you.
我们该走了
We should get going.
你们俩照顾好彼此
You two take care of each other.
走吧 姑娘们
Let's go, guys.
很难受吧
Can't be easy.
你说什么
What?
看到别人姐妹团聚
Seeing siblings get back together like that.
劳伦 如果心里不舒服
Lauren, if there is something wrong,
-你可以跟我谈谈 -说实话 我没事
- you can just tell me about it. - Honestly, I'm-I'm fine.
我之前当检察官时
You know, when I was a prosecutor,
学到了一点 以"说实话"开头的句子
we learned that any sentence that began with the word "Honestly"
通常都不是真话
usually wasn't true.
你真想跟我纠缠说真话的问题吗
Are you seriously gonna try to talk to me about the truth?
你和妈总在为找安迪的事争吵
You and Mom always arguing and fighting about finding Andy,
却还假装一切都好
but pretending everything is okay?
你想过这意味着什么吗
Do you think about what that means?
你不希望他回来吗
Don't you want him to come back?
我当然希望他回来
Of course I do.
但是 爸
But, Dad,
我们当时在亚特兰大杀死了15个人
back in Atlanta, we killed 15 people.
我一直在搜寻他们的资料 我知道他们的名字
I've been looking them up. I know their names.
我知道他们孩子的名字
I know their kids' names.
但你和妈从没提起过那天发生的事
But you and Mom have never once talked about that day.
也没问过我 安迪回家对我意味着什么
Or what it might mean for me to have Andy come home.
我没考虑到这点 对不起
I had no idea. I'm sorry.
我也感到抱歉
So am I.
每天都是
Every day.
不要
No.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
我以前竟然觉得穿高跟鞋很痛苦
I can't believe I used to think wearing heels were a pain in the ass.
伪装成普通人简直痛苦一百倍
Passing as non-mutant is definitely the worst.
话说回来 伊凡洁琳那边怎么样了
Anyway, how did things go with Evangeline?
挺好的
It was good.
挺好的 有收获
Yeah, it was good. We made some progress.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表