剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
and she tore the world to pieces,
现在又找我来帮忙恢复太平
and now she's asking me to help her put it back together.
我想到她 我就...
You know, when I think about her, I just...
我既伤心欲绝 又咬牙切齿
I feel sad and angry.
我要是内心再强大一些就好了
I-I wish I was stronger.
因为太爱 才会这么愤怒
You can only be that angry at someone you love.
恨一个人 轻而易举
It doesn't take strength to hate someone.
原谅才需要强大的力量
It takes strength to forgive them.
核心圈酝酿着惊天阴谋
The Inner Circle's up to something big.
我们得查出来
We need to know what.
你让我们帮的不是小忙啊
What you're asking-- it's no small thing.
我知道 我懂
I know, I get that.
你不在乎"地上的人"...
You don't care about the people up there...
-你是这样想的吗 我不在乎 -就是啊
- Is that what you think? That I don't care? - Well, yeah.
你总是管这些人叫作"地上人"
I mean, you're always talking about the people above.
我又不是生下来就活在地道里
I wasn't born in a tunnel.
但我来到这里 我决定誓死捍卫这里
But when I came here, I made a commitment to this place.
我的首要任务就是保护他们
My first priority is to protect them.
就像如果你选择加入我们
As I would protect you...
我也会保护你
if you chose to join us.
我不行
I-I can't.
上面的人需要我
They need me up there.
我不会袖手旁观 而让人们丧命
I won't let people die because I did nothing.
这是你的战争 我没法加入 闪烁
I can't fight your war, Blink.
但我能给你一些信息
But there is something I can give you.
你一直以来什么都没看到
So, what, you haven't seen anything?
对 我对那些越狱的变种人一无所知
Yes. I don't know anything about no escaped mutants.
好 那你为什么逃跑
All right. Then why'd you run?
你知道什么人会逃跑吗
You know who runs?
心里有鬼的人
People with something to hide.
-你们不是警♥察♥ 你不能... -你就...
- You're not the cops. You can't tell me... - Just...
就告诉我想知道的事 大家就能各走各路了
Just tell me what I want to know, and we can both move on...
我发誓 我什么都不知道
I swear, I don't know anything.
那你当时为什么逃跑啊
Then why did you run?
因为你们是肃清者
Because you're Purifiers.
你们就像三K党
Y'all are like the Klan.
我曾祖父见到三K党就逃 就不需要理由
My granddaddy didn't need a reason to run from the Klan.
你的祖父也不需要理由
Neither did yours.
听着 孩子
Look, kid...
这不是因为恨
this isn't about hate.
我对守法的变种人没意见
I don't have a problem with mutants if they're following the law.
真的
I don't.
我就是...
I just...
发生什么事了
What happened?
泰德 怎么回事
Ted, what the hell happened?
他使用异能了
He was-- was using his powers.
他抬手了
He-he-he lifted his hands.
我的天呐
My God. My God.
马上叫救护车
We need an ambulance here now!
赶紧叫救护车
Somebody call an ambulance!
你干了什么啊
What did you do?
泰德
Ted.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我说不清
I don't know.
就这么发生了
It just happened.
你朝一个孩子开了枪 不可能就那么发生了
You shot a kid in the chest. That doesn't just happen.
我当时害怕自己会没命
I was afraid for my life.
他朝我过来了 我...
He came at me, and I-I...
椅子上全是他的血 泰德
There's blood all over the back of his chair, Ted.
说明他当时坐着呢
Like he was sitting down.
杰西 我不知道该怎么说
Jace, I don't-I don't know what to say.
如果他当时坐着 怎么朝你过来啊
How did he come at you if he was sitting down?
我一开始就不想过来
I didn't even want to be here!
我是警♥察♥ 警♥察♥进监狱
I'm gonna be a cop in prison.
你知道意味着什么下场吗
Do you know what that means?
我们收到风 几个越狱的逃犯来这里了...
We had info that some escaped fugitives came through here, so...
我知道你为何事而来
I know why you're here.
我是问你事情的经过
I'm asking what happened.
死了一个孩子 开枪的人闭口不言
I got a dead kid, a shooter who isn't talking.
你得给提供一些有用的信息
I need anything you can give me.
你有没有看到事情经过
Did you see anything or not?
我听到一阵响声 我进去 看见那个孩子
I heard a commotion, I came in the room, iI saw the kid...
他好像准备使用异能伤人
looking like he was ready to attack,
威尔逊警官是自卫
and Officer Wilson stood his ground.
好吧
All right, then.
警♥察♥怎么会过来
Why were they here?
是不是那个公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥通风报信了
Do you think the building manager said something?
这事不急
We'll get back to that.
现在重要的是 你使用了异能
What matters right now is that you used your powers
你差点就曝光了
and you could have been seen,
差点就受伤了
you could have been heard.
我让她这么做的 里德
I told her to do it, Reed.
这招成功了
And it worked.
那是你的主意吗
So this was your idea?
如果他们搜公♥寓♥ 我们就可能进监狱
If they searched the apartment, we would all be in jail.
我们说过这事了
We talked about this.
我们说过音乐盒的事 我们都谈过了
We talked about the music box, we talked about all of it.
我以为我们俩意见一致 凯特
I thought we were on the same page here, Cait.
不 这是你一个人的主张
No. You decided we needed to be on your page.
我们不能限制劳伦
We are not holding Lauren back.
目前不行
Not now.
现在正是危急关头
There is too much at stake.
我心里有谱
I can handle this.
我只能待一会儿
I can only stay for a second.
他们很快会发现我不见了
They'll notice I'm gone soon.
你查出瑞瓦的图谋了吗
Did you find out what Reeva's planning?
还没 要么就是没人知道这个袭击计划
Not yet. Either no one knows what the attack plan is,
要么就是没人肯说
or no one's saying.
你这边呢
What about you?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
怎么了 你查出什么了
Well, what is it? Did you find something?
我和克拉丽斯收到风 说火车站有料
Clarice and I got a tip about something at a train yard.
莫洛克人说有人撤掉了那边所有的监控系统
The Morlocks say someone swept all of the security.
也许没什么
It's probably nothing.
我会去看一下 到时通知你
I'll check it out and I'll let you know.
等下 如果有什么猫腻 我该过去
Wait. If there's something, I should go.
-洛娜 不是... -听着
- Lorna, it's not... - Look.
我们走到这步田地 都怪我
We are in this situation because of me.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
我对你很渣
I treated you terribly.
我等这几句话等了很久了
I've been so long to hear those words.
我耿耿于怀很久了
I've been so angry for so long.
我很气 失去你
About losing you, about...
失去我们的家庭
about losing our family.
我一直在想什么时候我会屈服
And I keep wondering when I'll crack.
我会放弃
When I'll... when I'll give up.
而我没有放弃
And then I don't.
我为什么不能呢
Why can't I?
不知道
I don't know.
我就只想让你安全
I just want you to be safe.
听着
Look...
我一直的夙愿
all I ever wanted...
就是有个容身之处
was a place for us.
你 我
You, me...
晨曦一起幸福生活
and Dawn.
我知道你觉得我放弃你了
And I know-- I know you think I gave up on you.
我能理解
I understand why.
但你要知道
But you have to know...
你得知道我从没...
you have to know that I never...
从没放弃你
never did.
谈一下今天的意外事件
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表