剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
Right. Mutants fighting each other to save humans.
搞笑呢 特纳 太好笑了
Seriously, Turner, this is comedy gold.
我们将变种人偷渡出边境
We smuggle mutants across the border!
我们不会让人♥质♥录视频 杀害无辜人类
We don't make hostage videos and slaughter innocent people!
也许你们狗急跳墙了
Well, maybe you're getting desperate.
也许经过亚特兰大惨烈一役
Maybe after the Atlanta disaster,
你们感觉没路可走了
you realized the walls were closing in.
变种人也不是第一次因为走投无路而干起坏事了
Wouldn't be the first time a terrorist group took it up a notch when things got bad.
你们不再救变种人了
You stopped saving mutant lives,
而是开始杀害人类
started ending human ones.
是核心圈
It's the Inner Circle.
什么
What?
袭击那些地方的人被称作"核心圈"
The group attacking those places is called the Inner Circle.
核心圈
The Inner Circle?
我从来没听过
I've never heard of it.
世人都不知道
Yeah, no one has.
凡是调查他们的人 都死了
Anyone who looks into them-- they wind up dead.
-是吗 -是
- Really? - Yeah.
因为我一直在详查那次袭击
You know, 'cause I've been studying the attack,
据说当时有个孩子在场
and word is, there was a kid there,
那个变种小孩能操控动能
mutant kid with kinetic powers.
还有一个能够控制金属的女人
There was also a woman that could control metal.
听起来耳熟吧
That sound like anybody you know?
像洛娜·丹恩和安德鲁·斯特拉克吧
Maybe Lorna Dane and Andrew Strucker?
没错
Yeah.
你说那次袭击与你们的组织无关
So the attack that you say has nothing to do with the Mutant Underground
然而在场有两个地下组织的核心成员
somehow involves two major members of the Mutant Underground.
如果你想骗过我
If you're gonna try to lie your way through this,
你得好好撒谎啊
you're gonna have to do a much better job.
我没骗你
I'm not lying.
好吧
All right.
看来我现在就只能问你一个问题了
Guess the only other question I have for you is:
你准备好"摇滚"了吗
are you ready to rock?
我说的是实话
I'm telling you the truth!
-你干什么 -你喜欢这首歌♥吗
- What are you doing? - You like that song?
不喜欢 但总好过尴尬的沉默吧
No, but it's better than silence.
你收到晨曦的照片了吗
Did you get the picture of Dawn?
收到了
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你不想让我跟着...
If you didn't want me to come...
你来都来了...
You're already here, okay, so can we just...?
你俩别吵了
Stop. Both of you.
我们要去直捣变种人痛恨者的老巢
We're about to take on a compound full of mutant-hating hicks,
而你俩都没法坐一辆车
and you two can't even ride in a freakin' car together.
-克拉丽斯 -抱歉
- Clarice... - Sorry.
约翰孤身一人在敌营 他需要我们
John's all alone right now and he needs us.
你们的问题可以等以后再吵吧
I think you could set aside your issues for a few hours.
我们救出人之前 应该可以假装团结一下
Yeah, I guess we can fake it. Till we're done.
然后你就可以继续恨我了
Then you can go right back to hating me.
好
Deal.
谢谢
Thank you.
你竟然会开车了
I can't believe you're driving.
你没给我机会让我用小面包教你开车啊
You really missed out on me teaching you in our old minivan.
是啊
Yeah.
我们有一堆车
We got a bunch of cars.
撞了好几次保险杠
Took a couple crushed bumpers,
但总算学会了
but I got the hang of it.
我们离开亚特兰大之后 很多事都变了
You know, a lot of things have changed since we all left Atlanta.
我们变了
We've changed.
是吗 怎么说
Yeah? How so?
我一直都没能真正理解你拥有异能是什么感觉
I never really understood how it felt for you to have powers, what that was like.
但你离开之后
But when you left...
我的X基因显现了
my X-Gene started to manifest.
等下 什么 你拥有异能了吗
Wait, what? You have powers?
劳伦 你怎么没告诉我
Lauren, why didn't you tell me this?
你是指我们梦中相见时吗
You mean in our dreams?
抱歉 当时没想起来
Sorry, didn't come up.
太不可思议了 爸爸 很棒啊
Well, that's crazy, Dad, but it's cool.
欢迎成为我们变种人
Welcome to the club.
要是那样就好了
Yeah, I wish it was like that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你的异能是什么
What are your powers?
我当时造成了毁坏
I was-- I was destroying things.
我的异能被压制太久了
My abilities had been suppressed for so long
异能显现时
that when they came out...
完全失控了
they were out of control.
但我们找到了一些药
But we found some medication.
暂时起作用了
It seems to be working for now.
-暂时 -总之 重点是
- For now? - Anyway, the point is,
我了解你一直以来的感受了
I know what you've been going through.
听着
Look...
安迪 我们都成长了
Andy, we've all grown.
我们一家人该齐齐整整
We should be together as a family.
-如果你能回来... -妈妈 别提这种要求
- If you would just come back... - Mom, please don't ask me that.
你朋友呢
Where's your friend?
实话是 他在外面琢磨
The truth is, he's outside thinking of...
怎么用电动工具给你用刑
interesting things to do with power tools.
所以你得信我
Which is why you need to believe me
这真是你最后一次机会了
when I say this is your last chance.
你得开口♥交♥代一些事
You got to give me something.
好吧
All right.
这么说吧
You know, I'll-I'll give you this:
关于我 你没说错
you were right about me.
最近这几年
These last few years...
我过得真心艰难
have been pretty rough.
我痛失爱女 妻子离开我 丢掉饭碗
I lost my kid, I lost my wife, I lost my job...
一切
Everything.
我失去了拥有的一切
I lost everything that I had.
都为了这项大业
All for the cause.
跟你很像吧
A lot like you, I guess.
不
No.
我没有因为恨而不顾一切
I didn't trade everything for hate.
你想怎么辩解都可以
Well, you can call it what you want,
你用什么信仰说服自己都可以
but you believe in what you believe in.
我也是 我们都付出代价了
So do I. And we're both paying for it.
看看你吧 你的地下组织网正在瓦解
I mean, look at you-- your network's falling apart,
你的朋友们开始质疑你
your friends are beginning to doubt you.
孤胆英雄不好当吧
It's lonely trying to save the world, huh?
别人想着毁灭这个世界 你却想着救世
Trying to protect it from people that don't want to be protected.
你怎么就不能帮我阻止更多人流血呢
Why won't you help me stop people from dying out there?
我说了 你抓错人了
I told you, you're after the wrong people.
你该去对付核心圈
You should be after the Inner Circle.
我也说了 我知道你在骗我
And I told you that I know that you're lying.
安迪·斯特拉克和洛娜·丹恩当时在场
Andy Strucker and Lorna Dane were at that bank.
你怎么解释此事
How do you explain that?
他们离开变种人地下组织了吗
What, they left the Mutant Underground?
是这样吗
Is that it?
等下
Okay, wait a minute.
洛娜·丹恩和安迪·斯特拉克交了新朋友吗
Did Lorna Dane and Andy Strucker make some new friends?
听着
Look...
他们做出了选择
they made their choice.
他们加入了核心圈
They joined the Inner Circle.
我们想要阻止他们
We're trying to stop 'em.
他们就这样背弃了"X战警"之梦啊
So they just... they turned their back on the dream of the X-Men, huh?
怎么会这样的
How the hell did that happen?
因为我没法让他们继续相信这个梦了
Because I couldn't make 'em believe.
因为我失败了
'Cause I failed.
我也不想这么说 但这里比卫星图片上更森严啊
I hate to say this, but this looks even worse than in the satellite photos.
我们今早都还不知道约翰的下落
Well, we didn't even know where John was this morning.
我们速战速决 把人救出来吧
Let's just hurry up and get over there.
我以前当检查官时 经常出入这种地方
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表