剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
你说得对 我们立场绝对不同
All right, you bet your ass we're not on the same side.
你们躲在下水道时
While you're down there, hiding in the sewers,
我们在真实世界的地面上抗争
we're up here fighting in the real world!
真实世界
The real world?
你是指惧怕和仇恨我们的世界吗
You mean where we're feared a-and hated?
你声称自己所爱的女人 闪烁
Where Blink, the woman you claim to love,
不得不隐藏真实自己的世界吗
has to hide who she is?
不要
Don't!
你个混♥蛋♥ 你另一只眼睛也不想要了吗
You son of a bitch! You want to lose your other eye?
你们俩都住手
Stop. Both of you.
别再另外挑起战争了
One war's enough.
我们在这里跟丹尼舅舅见面吗
We're meeting Uncle Danny here?
我们觉得也就这里最安全了
Well, it's the safest place we could think of.
感觉挺随意的
Kind of random.
以前上高中时
Well, in high school,
这里是最受欢迎的亲热地点
this used to be the favorite make-out spot
因为很容易就能看到警♥察♥来
because it was easy to see if the cops were coming.
你那时跟谁亲热
Who did you make out with?
-我亲完可不会泄密 -好吧
- I don't kiss and tell. - Fine.
那你亲完保密了多少次呢
And how many times did you kiss and not tell?
五次 十次
Five? Ten?
-十五次 不会吧 -听我说
- 15? Seriously? - Okay, look...
你是谁 你把我妈怎么了
Who are you, and what have you done with my mom?
这么说 你也并非一直都是乖乖女
So you weren't always good, then?
绝对不是
Far from it.
你为什么问这个
Why do you ask?
我昨晚跟安迪一起做了个梦
I had a dream with Andy last night.
我们打起来了
We got into a fight.
他在梦里攻击你了
He was attacking you?
其实是我攻击了他 我还赢了
Actually, I attacked him, and I won.
我心中五味杂陈
I don't know how I feel about it.
宝贝 这确实不是值得高兴的事
Honey, I can't say that makes me happy,
但你拥有了这种异能
but you've been given this power, and...
怎么使用 由你自己来决定
it's up to you to decide what to do with it.
我知道你会做正义之事
I know you'll do what's right.
是丹尼
That's Danny.
我们走
Let's go.
谢谢你来 丹尼
Thank you for coming, Danny.
-我知道这很冒险 -不 你不知道
- I know this was a huge risk. - No, I don't think you do.
你叫我查的这件事
This- this thing you asked me to look into,
严重程度远超你的想象
it is so much bigger than you can imagine.
怎么个严重法
Bigger how?
我知道这很难
I know this is hard.
如果不是走投无路 我也不会来找你
I- I wouldn't have come to you if we had another choice.
只有你能帮助我们
You're... you're the only person who can help us.
你是我们唯一可信任的人
The-the only one we can trust.
-我不能这么做 -怎么了
- You know what? I can't do this. - What is it?
那是什么
What is that?
-天啊 -听着 他们很快就赶到
- My God. - Listen, they're gonna be here soon.
劳伦 我们走
Lauren, let's go.
我本想私下打听 但我...
I-I tried to ask around quietly, but I...
丹尼 你怎么能这样
Danny, how could you?
我捅了马蜂窝
I kicked the hornet's nest.
凯特 凯特 他们知道了
Cait. Cait! They knew.
他们全都知道了
They knew everything.
我很抱歉 我...
Look, I'm so sorry. I...
我当时别无选择
They didn't give me a choice.
我被要求尽力用窃听器录下全部谈话内容
I was supposed to capture everything I could on the wire.
-你去找了谁 -我国安部的一个朋友
- Who did you talk to? - It was a friend of mine at Homeland.
我问他们有没有本尼迪克特·瑞恩的情报
I asked if they had anything on Benedict Ryan.
-我们得走了 -不 听着 听我说
- We need to go. - No, listen, listen, listen.
有件事得告诉你
There's something you need to know.
瑞恩不只是个传声筒
Ryan is not just a talking head, all right?
他是肃清者的秘密头目
He's secretly running the Purifiers.
他们对核心圈了解多少
What did they say about the Inner Circle?
-瑞瓦·佩吉 -我不知道
- Reeva Payge? - I don't know.
但我提到她二十分钟后 就被拷起来了
But they had me in cuffs 20 minutes after I brought her up.
政♥府♥中有他们的人
They have people in the government?
国安部和司法部长办公室都被渗透了
Homeland Security's compromised. Attorney General's office.
说不好 国会可能也被渗透了
I don't know, maybe even Congress.
-我们是哨兵特勤处 -天呐
- This is Sentinel Services. - God.
-立刻投降 -太晚了
- Surrender immediately. - It's too late.
不 不算晚
No, it's not.
上车
Get in the car.
劳伦
Lauren!
开火
Fire!
安迪 能跟你谈谈吗
Andy, can we talk to you?
-劳伦出事了吗 -怎么这么问
- I-Is there something wrong with Lauren? - Why?
-你感觉到什么了吗 -嗯
- Did you feel something? - Yeah.
我的心跳巨快
My heart is beating out of my chest.
我都出汗了 可我从不出汗
I-I mean, I'm sweating. I never sweat.
你知道我们在监控哨兵特勤处的行动
You know we monitor Sentinel Services activity.
发生了一起事故
Well, there was an incident.
几分钟前 你母亲和姐姐...
A few minutes ago, your mom and sister...
她们没事吧
Are they okay?
她们似乎逃脱了
It's sounds like they got away.
但情况很惊险
But it was a very close call.
她们没事 安迪
They're fine, Andy.
但劳伦很危险
But Lauren is in danger.
所以你得让我们帮你联♥系♥她
This is why you should let us help you reach out to her.
嗯 我一直在考虑这件事...
Yeah, I-I've been thinking about that and...
如果要让她来这儿
if she's going to be here,
起码得让她相信我们的大业
she should at least believe in what we're doing.
-操控她不是... -"操控"
- I mean, manipulating her is not... - Manipulating?
没人要"操控"她
Who said anything about manipulating?
安迪 我们只是想帮助你家人
Andy, we only want to help your family.
你母亲和姐姐今天差点害死自己
Your mother and sister almost got themselves killed today.
-而你♥爸♥... -我爸怎么了
- And your father... - What about my father?
我们调查了一下
We did some investigating.
发现他的异能出了问题
Turns out there's something wrong with his powers.
他说过有药
He said he had his medicine.
万一药吃光了 或不再管用呢
And when it runs out or stops working?
安迪 我们能请到最顶尖的医生
Andy, we have access to the best doctors.
这里能满足他的一切需求
He'd have everything he needed here.
我父母很...
My parents are-are...
你姐加入我们 你父母随后也会跟来
If your sister joins us, your parents won't be far behind.
安迪 你能拯救劳伦 拯救家人
Andy, you can save Lauren, your family.
你能拯救大家
You can save them all.
约翰 我们该走了
John, we should roll.
你怎么样 "硬汉"
Well, how you holding up, Rocky?
刚才怎么回事
What the hell was that?
尔格能将攻击他的能量弹回
Erg redirects the force of attacks used against him.
所以其实你是被自己打了
So you basically punched yourself.
算是自作自受吧
Can't say you didn't deserve it.
我受够了他的借口
I'm-I'm tired of his excuses.
我明白
Look, I know.
我明白你失去伊凡洁琳有多难过
I know how hard it must be, losing Evangeline.
但尔格只是想保护他在乎的人
But Erg is just trying to protect the people he cares about,
和你一样
same as you.
他是个逃避战斗的懦夫 克拉丽斯
He's a coward. He's running from the fight, Clarice.
这一切都是为了逞英勇吗
And that's what this is about-- bravery?
知道我认识最勇敢的人是谁吗
You know who the bravest person I ever knew was?
我寄养家庭的姐妹 莉莉
My foster sister Lilly.
我们住在一个混♥蛋♥家中
We lived with this bastard who,
他为了每周挣五十块才收养我们
who took us in for the extra 50 bucks a week
照顾携带X基因的孩子就能挣钱
you get for taking care of a kid with an X-Gene.
他之前总毒打我们
And he used to beat the crap out of us.
-你从没跟我说过 -我这不就在说吗
- You never told me that. - I'm telling you now.
我们逃跑那晚
The night that we escaped,
她决定回去救其他孩子
she decided to go back for the other kids,
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表