剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
通缉 反♥人♥类♥罪
余额转账完成
七个月前
现今
西湖公♥寓♥
变种人寄养机构遭袭击
夏洛特州立大学
华盛顿特区 交通监控服务器
密苏里州 史密斯维尔
12年前
致洛娜 我的北极星
六年前
警局
西湖公♥寓♥
短♥信♥ 号♥码未知
有人爱她
不是普通银行
It's not just a bank.
克里德金融建立在变种人的痛苦之上
Creed Financial was built on mutant suffering.
我知道这很冒险 洛娜
I know it's a risk, Lorna.
有些险值得冒
Some risks are worth taking.
我们家族的能力让我们与众不同
Our family's abilities set us apart,
甚至有别于其他变种人
even from other mutants.
我制出了只对一个变种人有用的血清
I made a serum that worked on one mutant.
你
You.
我也不知道怎么回事
I don't know what's happening.
我碰的东西会碎裂崩坏
When I touch things, they begin crumbling.
我停不下来
I can't make it stop.
奥托后期的多数研究都由实验室助手整理
Most of Otto's later research was overseen by his lab assistant,
马德琳·加贝尔教授
Professor Madeline Garber.
她可能是唯一一个还在世
She may be the only person alive
而且了解你情况的人
who knows your condition.
我们已从账户中提取了上亿美元
We've drained over a hundred million dollars in account balances.
你们真是禽兽
You people are monsters.
你们都该被灭掉
All of you deserve to be wiped from the face of the Earth.
我们就这么放过他
We're just gonna let that go?
计划就是我们安然撤离
The plan is, we walk out of here.
去他的计划
Screw the plan.
不 不
No, no...
你做了什么
What did you do?
-痒 -嗯
- That tickles. - Yeah.
据说婴儿在子♥宫♥里也会对
You know, they say that babies can respond to bright light,
亮光有反应
even in the womb?
某人上网了
Someone's been on the Internet.
你好
Hola.
我是爸爸
Soy tu papa.
没反应
Nothing.
瞧 孩子还没出生呢
See, the kid's not even born yet,
你已经比咱俩的爸爸都强了
and you're already a better dad than either of ours ever was.
我这边的没什么竞争力
There's not much competition on my end.
你从不谈你♥爸♥爸
You never talk about your dad.
没什么可谈的
I mean, there's nothing to talk about.
我一岁时他就死于了飞机坠毁
He died in a plane crash when I was one, and...
你知道我指的是谁
You know who I mean.
洛娜
Lorna.
我不想谈他
I don't want to talk about him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
向我保证我们永远不会像我们的父母那样
Just promise me we'll never be like our parents, okay?
我保证
I promise.
-你是怎么回事 -怎么了
- What the hell was that? - What?
我们难道就那么放过一群变种人仇视者吗
We were just going to let a bunch of mutant-haters walk away?
屠♥杀♥30人对我们的大业可没有帮助
Massacring 30 people does not help our cause.
我们的大业不是建立一个
I thought our cause was to build a place
变种人可以随意
where mutants could use their powers
使用异能的地方吗
whenever they wanted to.
警♥察♥追来了 我们能待会儿吵吗
The cops are coming; can we not do this now?
我觉得这事等不了
I don't think this can wait, okay?
我告诉你 小疯子
I got news for you, you little psycho,
你不能到处屠♥杀♥每一个惹你生气的人
you can't go around slaughtering everyone who pisses you off.
如果我杀每一个惹我生气的人
If I killed everyone who pissed me off,
那可就不止30人了
it'd be a lot more than 30 people.
大家冷静
Everybody just chill, okay?
她犯了个错误 她失控了
She made a mistake, all right? She lost control.
她不属于这里
She doesn't belong here.
安迪 她是对的
Andy, she's right.
他们反正也只把我当工具
I was just a tool to them anyway.
我真的很开心
It's been awesome.
搞什么
What the hell?
-我们得去追她 -不行
- We have to go get her. - We can't.
她已经做出选择了
She made her choice.
劳伦 我们就到了
Lauren, we're almost there,
我们得想好怎么办
We-we need to figure out what we're doing.
爸爸
Dad, hey.
-该醒了 -别
- It's time to wake up. - Don't.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
过来
Come on.
-我觉得我该自己去 -不
- I think I should go into this place alone. - No.
你病了
You're sick.
如果出了事 我们能救你走
If anything happens, we can get you out of there.
你真让人不好拒绝 知道吗
You're hard to say no to, you know that?
相信我 我从六岁时就知道了
Trust me, I've known that since I was six.
评论员本尼迪克特·瑞恩呼吁
Commentator Benedict Ryan called for
施行强制变种人宵禁
mandatory mutant curfews,
并敦促反变种人抗♥议♥者坚守立场
and urged anti-mutant protestors to stand their ground.
我可以去银行开始追踪核心圈
I can try to track the Inner Circle from the bank,
-想办法抢在他们之前 -你疯了
- get ahead of them. - You're crazy.
那地方现在就是个马蜂窝
That place is like a hornet's nest right now.
如果世界是干柴
Well, if the world's a tinderbox
而核心圈想点火
and the Inner Circle's out there lighting matches,
我们得做点什么
we have to do something.
就算我们没有别的选择了 也不代表
Just because we have no other option doesn't mean
我们得去送死
that we need to go on some kind of suicide mission.
这不是送死
This isn't a suicide mission.
哥们 你有鹰一般的好眼神
Dude, for a guy with the eyes of an eagle,
居然瞎到这种程度
you are stone-cold blind.
我们有三个人
There are three of us,
-而他们杀了20多个人 -是37个
- and they killed, like, 20 people. - 37, actually.
-37个 -我就是想去查明
- 37. - I'm just talking about finding out
他们在干什么
what they're doing.
如果我们不回应 克拉丽斯 我们就算完了
Okay? If we don't respond to this, Clarice, we're done.
其他变种人地下组织
The other Mutant Underground stations,
已经在丧失信心了 你也知道
they're already losing faith; you know it.
马可斯 我需要你联♥系♥其他站点
Marcos, I need you to reach out to the other stations
告诉他们 我们在查了
and let them know we are on this.
我得赶紧去查 免得踪迹消失
All right, I'm going to get out there before the trail goes cold.
你不是说这不是好主意吗
Thought you said this was a bad idea.
是啊 唯一比做一件
Yeah, well, the only thing worse than
愚蠢危险的事更糟的 就是一个人去
doing something stupid and dangerous is doing it alone.
走吧
Let's go.
今天下午在亚历山大
...in Alexandria this afternoon,
反变种人抗♥议♥者袭击了一所变种人儿童的
when anti-mutant protestors attacked a foster care facility
寄养机构
for mutant children.
搏一把吧
Here goes nothing.
我要找马德琳·加贝尔博士
I, um, need to talk to Dr. Madeline Garber.
主管啊 是什么事
The director. And, uh, what is this regarding?
是私事
It's a private matter.
我需要更多信息
Yeah, I'm going to need a little bit more than that.
一两句说不清
It's complicated.
-让我跟她... -有很多人来这儿
- I just need to talk... - Yeah, well, we get a lot of folks in here
找主管说两句呢
that want to talk to the director.
这我明白 但我们远道而来
I appreciate that, but we have come a very long way.
她以前跟我父亲合作过
She used to work for my father, and, um...
我想给她留个言
I just need to get her a message.
里德
Reed.
天呐
God.
-你是里德·斯特拉克吗 -是的
- Are you Reed Strucker? - Yes.
我还以为再也不会见到你了
I thought I'd never see you again.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表