剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
对
Yeah.
洛娜 还好吗
Lorna, everything okay?
记得我闯入麦克斯的房♥间 你多么惊慌吗
Okay, remember how you freaked out at me for breaking into Max's room?
记得
Yeah.
结果事情比我想象中严重
Okay, well, turns out it didn't go as well as I thought.
他起疑心了 但是
He suspects something, but...
他应该还没有确凿的证据
I don't think he has anything solid yet.
那你得赶紧离开
Okay, look, you have to run. Now.
如果他向瑞瓦告状 你就死定了
If he tells Reeva, you're dead.
但如我们查不出他们的阴谋
But if we don't find out what they're planning,
就会有更多人丧命
then more people die.
安迪呢
And what about Andy, huh?
好 好 听着
All right. All right, look,
如我们没法让你出来
if we can't get you out of there,
那就得让麦克斯走人
then we have to get Max out of there.
我们要怎么对付他
What are we gonna do with him?
我们都知道审问别人 我很拿手
Well, we both know I'm pretty good at getting people to talk.
不 马可斯 你讨厌做这种事
Marcos, no, you hate doing that.
我知道
Yeah, I know...
但只能出此下策了
but this has to happen.
你能想办法查出
Look, is there any way that you can find out,
他一般什么时候出门吗
you know when he, when he goes out?
一般他落单的时候
When he might be alone?
嗯 我应该能查到
Yeah, there might be something I can do.
我小时候经常黑入学校的电脑
When I was a kid, I used to get into my school's computer,
给自己改成绩
change my grades.
我都不知道你还会这招
I didn't know you could do that.
倒不是黑客的水准 但...
I'm not some kind of hacker or anything, but...
电脑中有磁铁
computers are magnetic,
我有时能获知简单信息
and sometimes I can feel my way through simple stuff,
比如 登入密♥码♥
like a password that's entered all the time.
我试试看吧
I'm gonna see what I can do.
我再联♥系♥你
Get back to you when I can.
好 就...
All right. Just...
万事小心
Just be careful.
好
Yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
分离马可斯的血样 与抗纤维蛋白溶药混合
Isolating Marcos's blood components to mix with the antifibrinolytic.
好吧 这是技术活 我本不想催你
Right. Well, I hate to rush you when you're science-ing,
但你能不能稍微快点
but can you just make this go a little faster?
-什么声音 -肃清者在外面
- What was that? - Purifiers are outside.
-他们来了 -我们得赶紧走
- They're here? - We have to go now.
我们得走了 把东西拿上
We have to get out of here. Just bring the stuff.
不是说拿走 就能拿走的
The stuff doesn't work that way!
没完成前 我不能走
I can't leave until it's finished.
我们不能再有伤亡了
We can't afford more casualties.
那你们先走 完成后 我就去追你们
Well, then you go. I'll come when it's done.
我就说吧 里面有人
I'm telling you, there someone's in there.
他是变种人
He's one of them!
不
No!
找掩护
Take cover!
-现在能走了吗 -不能丢下尔格
- Now can we go? - Not without Erg.
我没事
I'm fine!
-我们走 -走
- Let's go! - Let's go.
劳伦肯定来过这里
Lauren was definitely here.
她砍坏哨兵特勤处的警车后离开了
She did that to the Sentinel Services car, then she took off.
她怎会如此鲁莽
Why would she be this reckless?
她应该不是故意为之
I don't think she means to be.
她现在大概无法自控了
I don't think she can help herself right now.
里德 她不是个走失的小孩子
Reed, she's not a little kid wandering around lost.
她是主动离开了我们
She's turning away from us.
她去找她弟 投奔核心圈了
She's headed toward her brother, toward the Inner Circle.
没这么简单 这玩意的力量...
It's not as simple as that. The power of this thing...
极其强大
It's incredibly strong.
几乎难以抗拒
It's almost... irresistible.
你是在说她 还是在说你自己
Are you talking about her, or are you talking about you?
里德 你很了解劳伦的处境
Reed, I think you understand more about Lauren's situation
但你没如实告诉她
than you've told her.
你应该告诉她真♥相♥
You owe it to her to tell her the truth.
那你得先替我找到她
Well, then you need to find her for me,
找到后 我会尽力而为
and then I'll do what I can.
好 走吧
All right. Come on.
快点 给点力啊
Come on. Come on, come on.
该死
Damn it!
快啊
Come on.
欢迎 莎吉
好了
Yes. Okay.
麦克斯 你在哪儿呢
Max, where are you?
找到了
Gotcha.
基尔罗伊酒水超♥市♥
"Kilroy's Liquor Store."
你说她血压下降了
You said her BP is dropping.
-我得继续给她输血 -不行
- I got to give her more. - You can't do this.
你输的血早就过量了
You already gave more blood than you should.
她都这样了 我能眼睁睁看她死吗
Look at her. What am I supposed to do, just let her die?
护士说了 你再失血就...
The nurse said, if you lose any more blood, you could...
闪远点
Just back off!
马可斯 你不能...
Marcos, you can't...
不会有事的 你会好起来的
It's gonna be all right. You're gonna be fine.
你所做之事...
The things you're doing...
十分重要
that's too important.
你不能冒险
You can't risk it.
不...
No...
坚持住
Hang on.
她怎么样了
How is she?
总算回来了 快来 她快不行了
Finally. Get over here. W-We're losing her.
一切顺利吗 你们拿到药了吗
No problems? You got the medicine?
讲真 可惊险了 但拿到药了
Big problems, actually. But yeah, we did.
扶她起来 拿条新床单来
Get her propped up. And we need a new sheet over here.
劳伦
Lauren!
我说了 别跟来
I told you not to follow me.
拜托 听我说 我们谈谈吧
Please, listen. We can talk.
没什么好谈的
There's nothing to talk about.
劳伦 你不跟我谈 我绝不离开
Lauren, I'm not going anywhere until you talk to me!
劳伦
Lauren?
没事的
It's all right.
我知道你要干什么 你要去找安迪
I know what you're doing. You're going to Andy.
是吗
I don't know.
-你很迷茫 我懂... -不 你不懂
- You're confused. I underst... - No, you don't understand!
你不懂
You don't.
你不懂这种感受
You don't know what it feels like.
我懂
Yes, I do.
因为我也有过同样的感受
Because I've felt it, too.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我之前没对你说实话
I wasn't honest with you.
瑞斯曼医生给我们的音乐盒
When we got the music box from Dr. Risman,
当时并不是我第一次见到
it wasn't the first time I'd seen it.
我小时候在家中阁楼上就见过了
I found it as a boy... in our attic.
我被其深深吸引
I was drawn to it.
像你一样
Like you.
我给你讲的那个传说...
The story I told you...
我爸不是在警示邪恶力量呼唤我
My dad wasn't warning me about the darkness calling to me.
因为他早知道 我已经迷恋上了
Because he knew I'd already liked it.
他大概就是因此才想抑制我的异能
I think it's one of the reasons that he tried to suppress my powers.
我抗拒不了了
I-I-I can't resist it anymore.
我懂 亲爱的 但你不是孤身一人
I know, honey, but you're not alone.
我能帮你
And I think I can help you.
正中靶心
Bull's-eye.
你不该悄悄靠近玩刀的女人
You shouldn't sneak up on a woman playing with knives.
你对异能的掌控确实出神入化
You know, you are really good with those.
这么熟练
Maybe too good to,
不会不小心割伤自己吧
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表