剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
在那个小破镇子长大
growing up in that crappy little town
同时知道他的存在
knowing he was out there?
我记得看新闻
I remember watching the news.
他们谈论兄弟会
And they'd talk about the Brotherhood,
说他是个怪物
and how he was a monster.
我就想着
You know, and all I could think was,
"世界恨他
"The world hates him,
但我更恨他"
but I hate him more."
看到了吗 都靠腕力
See that? It's all in the wrist.
这么早就给她训练啊
Starting her training a little early, aren't you?
我不敢让她离开视线
I'm not leaving her alone.
外面有那个小变♥态♥
Not with Little Miss Psycho
还有举着干草叉的人类
and all those humans with pitchforks out there.
我觉得你是对的
I think you're right,
关于晨曦在这里不安全
about Dawn not being safe here.
是吗 你为什么改变想法了
Oh, really? What made you change your tune?
我们看到的外面的浓烟
You know the smoke we saw outside?
那是来自
It was coming from
乔治敦的一家变种人寄养机构
a mutant foster care facility in Georgetown.
人类放的火
Humans, they, um... set it on fire.
孩子们呢
The kids.
他们还在寻找生还者
They're still looking for survivors.
洛娜 我可能为晨曦找到了地方
Look, Lorna, I... I may have found a place for Dawn.
一所变种人儿童的学校
A school for mutant children.
很安全 隐蔽
It's safe, hidden,
在瑞士阿尔卑斯山深处
tucked away in the Swiss Alps.
-完全远离尘世 -什么 瑞士
- Totally off the grid. - I'm sorry, Switzerland?
我都没法见到她
I wouldn't even be able to see her.
直到我们建立变种人家园 这附近没有
Until we have a mutant homeland, there's nowhere close to here
对她安全的地方
that she'll be safe.
洛娜 我也不想的
Look, Lorna, I don't want this, either.
我对晨曦也很有感情了
I-I... I've become very attached to Dawn.
求你
Please...
考虑一下吧
...just think about it.
我合成了一批新的原始药物
I was able to synthesize a new batch of the original medication
在我们找寻永久性方案时暂缓发作
to stop the attacks while we work on something more permanent.
会像我小时候那么难受吗
Is it gonna hurt like it did when I was a kid?
烧得疼
The burning?
应该没那么严重
It shouldn't be as severe.
但也不会舒服的
But it won't be comfortable.
你觉得能让这个停下吗
You think it'll stop this?
应该可以
It should.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
呼吸
Just breathe.
呼吸
Just breathe.
起效了
It's working.
我是诺亚 马博士的医疗助理
Hey, I'm Noah. Dr. M's medical assistant.
我会帮你做基因分♥析♥
I'm gonna be helping with your genetic rundown.
很不幸 你要变成人肉针垫了
Which, unfortunately, means you get to be a human pincushion.
来吧
Go for it.
你觉得她能帮助我爸爸吗
You think she'll be able to help my dad?
毫无疑问 她最厉害了
No question. She's the best.
她拯救了我
She saved my life.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的X基因让我会产生谐振
My X-Gene causes me to make harmonic vibrations.
撕裂我身边的一切
They tear apart anything around me.
我小时候 差点震碎自己家
When I was a kid, I nearly brought my house down.
险些害死我弟弟
Almost killed my little brother.
马博士给我做了这个
Dr. M hooked me up with this.
控制了我的异能
Helps keep me under control.
我喊它"诺姆"
I call it "Norm."
你还给它起名了
You named it?
小家伙应该有个名字
Hey, little guy deserves a name.
它让我过上了正常生活
He gave me a normal life.
"正常生活"
"Normal life."
你可以接受吗
You're okay with that?
我从担心震碎自己家
Hey, I went from worrying about destroying my house
变成担心有机化学期中考
to worrying about my organic chem midterm.
你在哪上学
So, where do you go to school?
上学的事从去年被暂缓了
School kind of got put on hold last year.
如果你想 我稍后可以趁马博士治你♥爸♥爸时
Well, if you want, I can show you around campus later
带你在校园里转转
while Dr. M works with your dad.
摁住
Hold that.
那好啊
I'd like that.
好
Cool.
你想要什么颜色的
What color do you want?
-紫色 -好
- Purple. - Nice.
我们为什么要在小巷里
So, any reason why we're searching alleys
找核心圈的人
for someone from the Inner Circle?
怎么会有人
I mean, why would someone just
突然在逃跑过程中跑掉
randomly take off in the middle of their getaway?
我不知道 这条踪迹毫无道理
I don't know. This trail doesn't make sense.
怎么了
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我用来开传送门的能量
Whoa, the energy I use to portal, it's, like,
都不对劲了
off.
扭曲了
Like, twisted.
约翰 我觉得这里发生过什么
John, I think something happened here.
什么坏事
Something bad.
那个精神病院的女孩 丽贝卡
That girl from the psych ward, Rebecca.
我觉得她在这里用了异能
I think she used her powers here.
为什么在这里
Why here?
天呐
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, God.
你是洛娜 对吧
You're Lorna, right?
我要是说不是 你会走开吗
If I say no, will you go away?
我听说过你
I heard of you.
他们说你♥爸♥是新闻报道的那个变种人
They say your dad's that mutant from the news.
抱歉 你认错人了
Sorry, you've got the wrong girl.
但你有跟他一样的异能 对不对
But you got powers like him, right?
是又怎样
So what?
那就很酷啊
So it's cool.
露两手给我看看
Show me a trick.
我就请你喝一杯
I'll buy you a drink.
我怎么能拒绝这个呢
Well, how can I pass that up?
-哪辆车是你的 -就在那边
- Which one is your car? - Right there.
那一辆
That one.
快跑 快跑
Whoa, whoa, run, run!
我的车
My car...
你这疯婊♥子♥
You crazy bitch!
你怎么回事 洛娜
What is going on with you, Lorna?
这是你今年第四次被捕了
This is the fourth time you've been arrested this year.
不只是被警♥察♥抓 你还停止吃药
And it's not just the police, you've stopped taking your meds,
跟精神病医生吵架
you're fighting with the psychiatrists...
好吧 或许酒吧那个变♥态♥说得对
Okay, maybe the creep at the bar was right.
我就是个疯婊♥子♥
I'm a crazy bitch.
你有巨大的潜能
You have so much potential.
你父母会希望...
Your parents would have wanted...
好啊 我们来谈我的父母
Yeah, let's talk about my parents.
我今晚是怎么被放出来的
How did I get out of that cell tonight?
我打了通电♥话♥
I made a call.
刚才警监到我牢房♥前 向我道歉
The police captain came to my cell to apologize
就因为一个代课老师打了通电♥话♥吗
because he got a call from a substitute teacher? Like...
你不知道问这些问题有多危险
You have no idea how dangerous these questions are.
你就告诉我吧 我父亲是谁
Come on, just tell me. Who... who is my father?
我兄弟
My brother.
他是个很好的人 他跟你母亲结了婚
A wonderful man who married your mother
直到他去世那天都爱着你
and loved you until the day he died.
给我上车
Now get in the car.
不 布拉德 拜托
No, Brad, come on.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表