剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
好吧 好阴暗啊
Okay, that's dark.
如果有人有更好的主意
If anyone has a better idea,
我洗耳恭听
I'd love to hear it.
约翰
Hey, John?
能说句话吗
Can I have a word?
怎么了
What's going on?
我需要你帮个忙
I need your help with something.
你知道我父亲的实验吧
You know my father's experiments?
就是他企图抑制我体内的X基因
When he tried to suppress the effects of the X-Gene in me?
嗯
Yes.
看来他也没彻底成功
It seems that he wasn't entirely successful.
什么
What?
你显现异能了
You're manifesting powers?
有时候我碰东西
When I've been touching things.
它们就会粉碎
They've been beginning to crumble
崩塌 那种力量很具有毁灭性
and fall apart, and when it happens, it's destructive.
我完全不能控制
I-I have no control.
好吧 这种感觉是寻常的...
Okay, well, it's not unusual to feel like...
相信我 这感觉很不寻常
Believe me, it doesn't feel usual.
我不知道这是否跟我爸做的事有关
I don't know if it's related to what my dad did,
但我头疼 而且我的异能发展极快...
but the headaches, the way the power accelerates...
是啊 你需要训练
Yeah, you need, you need training.
但我没那个时间 我需要它停止
But I don't have time for that. I just need it to stop.
这停不住的 你的异能是你的一部分
You can't, all right? Your-your powers-- they're a part of you.
是跟你最深的情绪相连的
They're linked to your deepest emotions.
那如果我能控制情绪
Well, then if I could control them...
不 我见过人尝试这么做
No, no. I've seen people try, all right?
焦虑药物 麻♥醉♥药♥
Anxiety medications, tranquilizers--
一时半会儿还行
it's gonna work for a little while,
-这就够了 -但你总会...
- That's all I need. - but you're always...
我就是需要点时间 直到事情平息
I just need some time until everything calms down.
你不会想走那条路的 相信我
You don't want to go down that road, okay? Trust me.
你必须训练
You need training.
-如果真开始了 -约翰
- If this is happening... - John!
我们好了 走吧
We're ready. Let's go.
你走吧
You go. You go.
我们改天再谈吧
We can, we can talk about it another time.
没事的
It's good.
我看到这里的情况前就不喜欢这个主意了
I hated this idea even before I saw the neighborhood.
这地方一看就有问题
This place is sketchy.
你不非得来的
Ah, you didn't have to come.
如果你们要做这么蠢的事
If you guys are planning on doing something this stupid,
总该有人准备帮忙收拾残局
someone's got to be there if something goes wrong.
我们越快搞定 就越早离开
The sooner we get this done, sooner we're out of here.
我可能不是连线最喜欢的人
Look, I might not be Wire's favorite person,
但他是个生意人
but he's a businessman.
威胁把你出♥卖♥♥♥给我们敌人的生意人
A businessman who threatened to sell you to our enemies.
虽然闹了一场 但我们也拿到需要的东西了
It wasn't pretty, but we got what we needed.
他八成会叽歪一顿 但还是拿钱办事
Chances are he whines a little, then he takes the cash.
-就这样 -如果不是呢
- That's it. - And if he doesn't?
那或许他的黑客朋友有愿做的
Then maybe one of his hacker buddies might.
他们里面有一窝人呢
They have a whole little nest in there.
整日嗑基克
They smoke Kick all day,
黑入系统 偷东西
they hack into systems and steal stuff.
听上去真棒
Sounds delightful.
是啊
Yeah, well,
但这是拯救洛娜和安迪的最佳机会了
it's the best chance we have of saving Lorna and Andy.
你说了他们不想被拯救
Who you said don't want to be saved.
我女儿在他们那儿
They have my daughter.
克拉丽斯 虽然希望不大 但也只能这样了
Clarice, it's a long shot, but it's all we've got.
拜托
Come on!
好吧 努力可嘉
Oh, well. Nice try, guys.
回去的路上买♥♥杯拿铁吧
Let's grab a latte on the way back.
-怎么样 -等等
- What do you say? - Hold up.
里面有人
Someone's in there.
连线 是我 马可斯
Wire, it's me. It's Marcos.
天呐 约翰
Oh, God. John!
别过来
Stay back!
还生意人呢
Just a businessman, huh?!
-不不 -站住
- No, no, no, no. - Hey, stop.
我们只想谈谈
We just want to talk.
死吧
Die!
你什么毛病啊
What the hell's the matter with you?
把枪放下 我们只想谈谈
Put the gun down, all right? We just want to talk to you.
你们害死了我哥哥
You got my brother killed.
跟它谈去吧 贱♥人♥
Talk to this, bitch.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
是你中枪了
You're the one that got shot.
我没事
Oh, I'm fine.
他是谁啊
Who the hell is this guy?
连线的弟弟
That's Wire's brother.
我们得马上走了
We got to get out of here right now.
我们需要个黑客 拿他凑合吧
Yeah, we needed a hacker. He'll have to do.
走
Let's go.
喂
Hello?
杰西·特纳吗
Is this Jace Turner?
是 你是哪位
Yeah. Who's this?
泰德·威尔逊警员 709分局的
Officer Ted Wilson from the seven-oh-nine.
你之前来过我们分局
You came to the precinct?
嗯 我跟你们警官谈了
Yeah. Man, look, I talked to the sergeant.
他都说得很清楚了 我懂
He made it clear. I get it.
我不会再去警局了
I'll stay away from the station.
-谢谢 -我不是这意思
- Thank you. - Yeah, that's not why I'm calling.
好吧 那你什么意思
Okay. Why are you calling?
我
I, uh...
我听到了你对警官说的一些话
I heard some of what you said to the sergeant.
我想跟你谈谈
I'd like to talk.
你想谈什么
What do you want to talk about?
最好是当面说
Better to explain in person. It's, um....
是关于变种人的事的
It's about the mutant situation.
我觉得你会发现我们有很多可谈的
I think you'll find we got lots to discuss.
附近有家餐馆 梅丽莎餐馆
There's a diner nearby, Melissa's.
可以1点过去碰面吗
Can you meet there at 1:00?
1点 可以 我应该没问题
1:00? Yeah. I think I can make that work.
好
Good.
我该挂了
I should go.
回头见
I'll see you there.
你越不乱动 我也能越快拔♥出♥来♥
The less you squirm, the faster this goes.
好了
Okay.
-出来了 -好奇怪
- Got it. - Weird.
好了
Okay.
我以为你金刚不坏呢
I thought you were indestructible.
不
No.
近距离挨猎枪还是很疼的
Shotgun at point-blank range still hurts.
谁叫你听马可斯的坏点子
That's what you get for listening to Marcos's bad ideas.
还未必是个坏点子呢
We don't know if it was a bad idea yet.
-或许那个黑客能帮忙 -是啊
- Maybe the hacker's helping. - Oh, yeah.
他看上去可想帮忙了
He seemed real eager to please.
让他试试吧
Let him try.
试什么
Try what?
我们试过绑♥架♥了
We've already tried kidnapping.
我们要进阶到用刑吗
Have we graduated to torture?
我们费了那么大力气
We went to a lot of trouble
拿到关于数据电缆的情报
to get the information about the data cables.
去见伊万杰琳
Going to see Evangeline.
你去跟尔格谈话
You talking to Erg.
好吧 我就是...
Fine. I just...
不希望有不是刀枪不入的人受伤
I don't want anyone who's not bulletproof getting hurt.
醒醒
Wake up.
-怎么回事 -很高兴你睡得挺香
- What the hell? - I'm glad you enjoyed your nap.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表