剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
前情提要
天赋异禀 第二季第十一集
使所有监狱里的项圈失效
We're disabling every collar at every prison.
今天 起义真正开始
Today, the uprising truly begins.
伊凡洁琳 你得开口♥交♥代一些事
Evangeline, you got to give me something.
有一个变种人 人称尔格
There is a mutant. Goes by Erg.
住在华府地下隧♥道♥里
Lives in the tunnels under D.C.
你们可以住下来
You are welcome to stay here,
但你们必须打上烙印
but you must take the mark.
克拉丽斯和尔格
Clarice and Erg--
我觉得他们之间有问题
I saw something between them.
拜托 你真觉得我给你戴绿帽了
Come on, you really think I'm cheating on you?
我也不知道该怎么想了
I don't know what I think anymore.
是约翰 肃清者把他抓走了
It's John-- the Purifiers took him.
我们要建立民兵组织
We are gonna start a citizen militia
要自己把握我们的安全
to take our safety into our own hands.
准备好回家了吗
You ready to go home?
想想作为芬利斯双子
Think of everything
安德里亚和安德里亚斯·冯·斯特拉克做的一切
Andrea and Andreas von Strucker did as Fenris.
二十世纪五十年代 "芬利斯双子"
安德里亚和安德里亚斯·冯·斯特拉克
冯·斯特拉克双子是杀人魔
The von Strucker twins were murderers.
通缉 反♥人♥类♥罪
这与你无关
That has nothing to do with you.
我真希望如此
I really hope so.
这是安德里亚·冯·斯特拉克的东西
This belonged to Andrea von Strucker.
你应该拿去
I think you should have it.
路易斯安那州 新奥尔良 1985年
我来拿定制订单 安德里亚斯·冯·斯特拉克
Picking up a custom order. Andreas von Strucker.
冯·斯特拉克先生 当然了
Mr. Von Strucker. Of course.
我做好了修复
I was able to do the restoration
还按您的要求进行了调整
and perform the... modification you requested,
但我想知道
but I'm wondering
我是否能劝您卖♥♥掉这件乐器
if I might be able to tempt you into selling the instrument?
这属于一个跟我十分亲近的人
This belonged to someone who was very close to me,
我最近失去了她
who I recently lost.
感觉就像失去了一块灵魂
It was like losing a piece of my soul.
我们的梦想
All our dreams,
我们为我们的同胞的一切设想都在盒子里
everything we wanted for our people are in that box.
冯·斯特拉克先生
Mr. Von Strucker...
它不卖♥♥
It's not for sale.
好吧
Well...
我总得试试
I had to try.
调整 做好了吗
The modification-- it's completed?
是的 很了不起
Yes, it's quite remarkable.
我向你保证 我会保守秘密的
And I can assure you, the secret is safe with me.
当然了
Indeed.
现今
变种人游击队员被疑制♥造♥了近来的袭击
自从我们营救约翰回来
Ever since we got back from rescuing John,
她一直这样
she's been like this.
她训练 研究
She's training and studying.
好吧
Okay.
这不是好事吗
Isn't that a good thing?
她看上去不一样了
She just seems different.
我担心
I'm concerned that
跟安迪一同作战影响了她
fighting alongside Andy has affected her somehow.
当然了
Of course it did.
她看到他企图杀人
She saw him try to kill somebody.
不光此事
It's not just that.
她还痴迷于那个音乐盒
She's obsessed with that music box.
-还有芬利斯双子 -她会没事的
- With Fenris. - She'll be okay.
如果我们想搞垮核心圈
Look, if-if we're really gonna bring down the Inner Circle,
她得做好应战准备
she needs to be ready.
来吧
Come on.
克拉丽斯和马可斯还等着呢
Clarice and Marcos are waiting.
西湖公♥寓♥
我们现在不能袭击瑞瓦
We can't attack Reeva right now.
你们都看到核心圈把我们儿子变成了什么样
You all saw what the Inner Circle is doing to our son.
我们得在无法挽回之前阻止他们
We have to stop them before it's too late.
你真觉得跟他们打 他就会回来了
You really think fighting them is gonna bring him back?
约翰还被麻醉着
John's still sedated
他胸口中了一堆鹿弹
after taking a pound of buckshot to the chest.
你想去挑起战争吗
And you want to start a war?
就靠我们四个
Like, with the four of us?
克拉丽斯说得对
No, Clarice is right.
安保非常严密
Security is insane.
福斯特姐妹又能看到我们的企图
And the Frosts can see us coming.
光是瑞瓦的异能
And Reeva's powers alone will...
-好吧 那我们找人帮忙 -那可能很难找到
- Okay, so we call for help. - That might be hard to come by.
核心圈刚放走了上千名
The Inner Circle just freed thousands
暴♥力♥的变种人罪犯
of violent mutant criminals.
大家都很怕
People are scared.
所以现在更得有行动了
All the more reason to act now.
集结地下组织 否则它就完了
Rally the Underground before it's gone.
很多站点都中止了通讯
Well, a lot of the stations have gone dark.
我们都好几天没能建立联络了
We haven't had contact in days.
如果他们不肯接电♥话♥
If they won't answer their phones,
我们就去敲门
we bang down their doors.
让他们明白事态严重
Make them understand.
好吧
Okay.
我明天开车去几个站点
I'll drive out to a couple of stations tomorrow,
看有什么结果
see what I can turn up.
我们都不想放弃
None of us want to give up.
我们得放聪明点
We just need to be smart.
来看看
You got to check it out.
瑞瓦带了新人去训练室
Reeva's got some new people down in the training room.
新人 什么新人
New people? What-what new people?
大概是监狱的犯人
I guess they were in prison,
项圈断电时逃掉的人
and they escaped when we turned the collars off,
他们很厉害的
but they're badass.
快来 他们要开始了
Come on, they're about to start.
你们已经不在监狱里了
You're not in prison anymore.
我们要给你们一个机会
We are offering you an opportunity.
加入我们
To join us.
放下过去
To leave your past behind
成为比你们自身更重要的大业的一员
and become a part of something much larger than yourselves.
这是你们
This is your opportunity
建立一个国家的机会
to become the founders of a nation,
-帮忙创立... -虽然我
- to help to create... - You know, there's nothing
非常喜欢公民教育这一套
I like more than a good civics lesson,
但据说我们会亲手干些坏事
but word is we're gonna be getting our hands dirty.
闭眼
Close your eyes.
想想每一个错待你的人类
Think of every human who has ever done you wrong.
到目前还不错
I'm liking this so far.
现在想象这个世上没有了他们
Now imagine the world without them.
我觉得挺好的 麦克斯
Sounds good to me, Max.
什么时候开始
When do we start?
先训练
After your training.
训练
Training?
谁需要训练啊
Who needs training?
抱歉
I am sorry.
我说清楚
Let me be clear.
这里是我的地盘
This is my house.
就要按我的规矩来
These are my... rules.
我们的大计需要的远不止
And what we're planning requires far more than just...
炸椅子
blowing up chairs.
我需要纪律
I need discipline.
我需要献身
I need commitment.
除非你们有别的打算
Unless you have other plans.
还是说你更想回去戴项圈
Maybe you'd rather go back to wearing a collar?
因为这我们可以安排
Because that can be arranged.
总比监狱强
Beats prison.
我们加入
We're in.
你看到了吗 简直太棒了
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表