剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
就必须穿过毒气
without going back through the gas.
我可以破墙
I can help with the wall.
那我们也还得应付外面的人
Okay, well, we're still gonna have to deal with the guys outside.
或许我可以解决他们
Maybe I can take 'em out.
你不能出去
You can't go out there, man.
我的身体能抵抗大部分小枪
My body can handle most small arms fire.
你确定吗
You sure?
这是我们唯一的机会
This the only chance we got.
-好吧 -好
- All right. - Okay.
三 二
Three, two...
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
趴下
Get down!
该死
Damn it.
雷
Ray!
孩子
Oh, hey, kid.
加油啊 里德
Come on, Reed.
你可以的
You can do this.
探索你的内心
Look inside.
它就在你体内
It's in you.
别逼我开火 趴下
Don't make me do this! Get on the ground!
但你和妈从没提起
But you and Mom have never once talked about
安迪回家对我意味着什么
what it might mean for me to have Andy come home.
他是你儿子
He's your son.
粉碎
Shatter!
跟他走 快
Follow him now, go, quick!
快走
Come on.
走 抱她走
Go! Get her, get her.
我叫你离我们远点了
I told you to stay the hell away from us.
-我没说清楚吗 -听我说
- Was I unclear? - Look,
如果你想把我脑袋扯下来 也行
if you want to tear my head off, fine.
但请听我说完
Just please hear me out.
我不该钻进你女儿的脑袋
I-I should never have been inside your baby's head.
-是啊 -但她在哭 而我需要跟你谈谈
- Yeah. - She was crying, and I needed to talk to you.
是我不对 对不起
It was wrong, and I'm sorry.
但我在她那里感受到了
But I felt something in her.
我从未感受到过的东西
Something I've never felt before.
母亲的爱
The love of a mother.
我也没有妈妈
I didn't have a mommy either.
那不代表你就有权侵入我女儿的头脑
That doesn't give you the right to invade my child's mind.
是啊 我
No, it doesn't. I...
操纵你 是因为我们需要你
manipulated you because we need you.
因为我们就这样
Because that's what we do.
我们逼人们做我们需要他们做的事
We... we make people do what we need them to do.
那是我们被创造出来的原因
That's-- that's why we were made.
那不是借口
That's no excuse.
你不非得接受这种命运
You don't just have to accept that.
我们没有
We didn't.
你有权知道一切
You deserve to know the whole story.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我们起初并不是三胞胎
We didn't start off as triplets.
埃斯梅 菲比 苏菲 前来待命
Esme, Phoebe, Sophie, report for duty.
我们进行练习时
During our exercises,
他们会继续锁着我们中的两个 作为人♥质♥
they kept two of us locked up as leverage.
那天留下的是瑟莱斯特和明蒂
Celeste and Mindee had to stay back that day.
拿起你的枪 开火
Grab your guns. Fire.
我们决定逃跑时
When we decided to escape,
我们还以为可以救所有人
we thought we could save everyone.
我们错了
We were wrong.
明蒂和瑟莱斯特 我们没能救她们
Mindee and Celeste, we couldn't get them out.
我们从未把这件事告诉过任何人
We never told anyone that story before.
甚至是瑞瓦
Not even Reeva.
我感受过死亡
I've felt death.
我的姐♥妹♥们♥死亡时 我也与她们感同身受
I was a part of my sisters when they died.
我感受到了那痛苦
I felt the pain
那惊恐
and the terror
就好像我自己也遭受了
like it was happening to me.
我愿意不惜一切
And I would do anything...
让你的女儿不受那样的伤害
anything to protect your daughter from that.
对不起 我...
I'm sorry, I just...
我希望你知道 不管你是不是加入这场战斗
I want you to know that, whether or not you join this fight,
我都是你这边的
I'm on your side...
也是她这边的
and hers.
你做到了 哥们
You did it, bud.
当局抓捕了整个站点
Authorities rolled up the whole station.
几年来落网人数最多的一次
Biggest mutant bust in years.
跟我想的结果并不一样
Not how I wanted that to go down.
你说什么没人会受伤
Look, those were some pretty words
这话听上去很好
about nobody getting hurt.
但死的那人 清楚自己加入了什么
But that man who died knew what he signed up for.
他是作为英雄死去 还会激励更多人
He died a hero, and he'll inspire dozens more.
做煎蛋卷 就得砸破几个鸡蛋
Want to make an omelet, you got to some break eggs.
你打碎的那人
And that guy you cracked open?
这家伙按说应该死在亚特兰大了
Turns out, Humpty Dumpty supposedly died in Atlanta.
你不是说你妻子认为你在追逐
You said your wife thought you were chasing some
疯狂的阴谋论吗
loony conspiracy theory?
现在看看你
Well, look at you now.
走吧
Come on.
大家要买♥♥酒
The guys are buying rounds of Patrón.
你是我们的一员了 兄弟
You're one of us now, brother.
劳伦 等等
Lauren, wait.
我有事要跟你说
There's something I need to tell you.
什么事
What, what is it?
我一直在想 我意识到 这趟出行
I've been thinking, and I realized, with this whole trip,
我犯了跟之前一样的错误
I am making the same mistake as before,
把你拉进不属于你的战斗
dragging you into a fight that is not yours.
妈妈
Mom...
把安迪带回来不是你的责任
It is not on you to bring Andy back.
是我的
It's on me.
天呐
Oh, God.
亲爱的 你知道我爱你
Honey, you know I love you
丝毫不少于爱你弟弟吧
every bit as much as your brother, right?
我绝不会为了救他拿你冒险
I-I would never put you at risk to save him.
我知道
I know that.
但你也跟我一样看到了
But you saw the same thing I did.
安迪以为自己在做正确的事
Andy thinks he's doing the right thing.
但核心圈招募了那个变♥态♥
But the Inner Circle recruited that psychopath.
如果他不肯自己回来
If he won't come back on his own,
我必须跟他打 亲自带他回来
I have to fight him and bring him back myself.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
里德呢
Where's Reed?
-或许你还是别去看的好 -什么
- Maybe it's best if you don't. - What?
别靠近了
Don't come any closer.
我想停下
I wanna stop.
我停不下来
I can't make it stop.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表