剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
他们早就知道 会有牺牲
They knew it would take sacrifice.
挣扎可没什么崇高的 马可斯
There's nothing noble about struggle, Marcos.
而"节节败退" 美其名曰"牺牲"而已
And sacrifice is just a pretty name for losing.
洛娜 你干什么
Lorna, what are you doing?
我在告诉他们真♥相♥
I'm telling them the truth.
变种人地下组织 气数已尽
The Mutant Underground is dying.
我们一直渴望能有个世界 我们不必再躲藏
That world where we don't have to hide that we've always talked about?
我想建立这样一个世界
I want to build that.
为了所有人
For all of us.
为了我的孩子
For my baby.
是我们的孩子
That baby is ours.
这些人才是你的家人
And this is where your family is.
洛娜 我愿为你做一切 但是...
Lorna, you know I will do anything for you, but...
这件事 我不能帮你
I can't help you do this.
没人要你帮忙
No one's asking for your help.
我们来找的人 知道自己的使命
The people we're here for-- they know who they are.
这是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
搞什么
What?
"隐藏" "隐藏"
Fade? Fade.
莎吉
Sage.
抱歉 约翰
I'm sorry, John.
她们终结了"猎犬项目" 我也只是想生存下去
They ended the Hound program. This is just about survival.
各位
Guys.
不是吧
You've got to be kidding me.
不 不行
No. No way.
安迪 别过去 你别想带走我儿子
Andy, stay where you are. You are not taking our son!
不是他们带走我 是我自愿跟他们走
They're not taking me. It's my decision.
他们要重建的"地狱火俱乐部"
This thing they're trying to rebuild, the Hellfire Club,
我们的家人也曾是其中一员
it's something that our family was a part of.
是你一直说 要帮助别人
And you're the one who's always talking about helping people.
人类与变种人开战 对谁都没好处
A war between humans and mutants isn't helping anyone.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do this.
我不是跟你商量
I'm not asking.
什么
What?
安迪
Andy.
我们小时候扮演X战警...
When we were kids playing X-Men, we did that...
因为他们是英雄
because they were heroes.
因为他们救了大家
Because they saved everyone.
拜托 别离开我
Please. Don't leave me.
X战警已经不在了
The X-Men are gone.
我们也不再是孩子了
We're not little kids anymore.
-安迪 -安迪 别去
- Andy. - Andy, no.
我很抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
我不是有意的
I didn't mean to do that.
我爱你们
I love you guys,
你们是我的家人 我不想伤害你们
but you're my family; I don't want to hurt you.
别来阻止我了
Don't try to stop me.
-不 -别去 别去了
- No. - No, no, no, don't. Don't.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表