剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
但你必须面对它 而不是靠药物解决
but you have to deal with it, not just drug it.
这很难解释
It's so difficult to explain.
异能出现时 我好像在溺水
When it happens, I-I feel like I'm drowning.
就像...
Just like...
像什么
Like what?
就像我小时候生病那次
It's like when I got sick when I was a kid.
当我爸爸害我生病时
When my dad made me sick.
就好像一切同时发生
It's like everything's happening at once.
让约翰帮你吧
Just let John help you.
我觉得训练也帮不上什么
I don't see how training can help.
它说来就来
It's just something that happens.
试试吧
Just try.
我记得你在法学院时
I remember you at law school.
很擅长学习新东西
You were good at learning new things.
只要你想 你做什么都很厉害
You're pretty damn good at anything when you want to be.
你总让我觉得我无所不能
You've always made me feel like I can do anything.
你可以的
You can.
大家都记得特纳
You all remember Turner, here.
多亏了他 我们上周突袭了那家变种诊所
It was thanks to him we hit that mutie clinic last week.
他对我们在那里找到的
And he's been doing a real good job
一些病例做了很不错的研究
on some of the patient files we found there.
杰西
Jace.
从病例看
According to the files,
他们把很多病人送去了
they were sending a lot of their patients
巴尔的摩的一家医院
to a hospital up in Baltimore,
但有些人并没在那里出现
but it turns out, some of 'em never showed up.
那些被通缉的
The ones with arrest warrants.
你觉得是变种人地下组织
You thinking Mutant Underground?
还有谁能让变种人逃犯消失呢
Who else can make mutant fugitives disappear?
那里肯定有个站点
There's a station up there, I guarantee it.
-好了 -我们去巴尔的摩
- Now... - Yeah, so let's haul ass up to Baltimore
到处打探一番
and start shaking them trees.
请听我说
Just listen up for a second. Please.
我们得聪明点
We need to be smart about this.
这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥之所以能甩掉哨兵特勤处
These terrorists have stayed ahead of the Sentinel Services
是因为他们会利用系统
because they work the system.
他们利用我们的社会对付我们
They use our own society against us.
法庭命令 逮捕令
Court orders, warrants.
但他们一钻进教堂
One of them scurries into a church,
突然就碰不得了
suddenly they're untouchable.
我们没有那些规矩
Now, we don't have those rules.
我们可以把他们逼出来 让他们无处躲
We can flush 'em out, run 'em to ground,
把他们五花大绑 留给联调局去抓
tie 'em up in a neat little bow for the feds to collect.
那我们就替他们完成工作吗
So we just start doing their jobs for 'em?
我问问你
Let me ask you something,
带.50来参加集♥会♥的人
guy who brings a .50-cal to a meeting.
你为什么来这儿
Why are you here?
你们都为什么来这儿
Why are you all here?
我认为跟我来这儿的原因是一样的
'Cause I think it's for the same reason that I'm here.
你们想让自己的社区重新安全起来
You want to make your neighborhood safe again, right?
我敢说大部分人都跟你一个想法
And I'd say that most people agree with you.
但知道吗
But guess what.
那些家长们
Mr. and Mrs. PTA
可不愿跟仇恨团体站在一边
don't want to be on the same side as a hate group.
如果你们总到处
And if you keep running around,
挥动你们的枪 打医生
waving your guns, beating up doctors,
人们只会这么看你们
that is exactly how people see you.
把你们视为仇恨团体 但如果你们能做好
They see you as a hate group, but if you do this right,
他们会加入你们的大业
they'll come running to your cause.
我们什么时候叫你当老大了
Did I miss the part where we put you in charge?
安静
Settle down.
听好了
Here's how it's gonna be:
我跟领导层谈了
I've talked to leadership.
他们要结果
They want results.
我们要试试他的计划
We're gonna give this plan a shot.
这是我的命令
On my orders.
明白了吗
We clear?
事实就是 该有人解决变种人问题了
Truth is, it's time somebody solved the mutant problem.
我们将会解决它
And it's going to be us.
我就希望你会来
I was hoping you'd come.
安迪 这是什么地方
Andy, what is this place?
我们在这里训练
This is where we train.
你差点杀死我
You could have killed me.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry,
但我都警告你了
but I did warn you.
别再拦我的路了
Just don't get in my way again, okay?
这不是你
This isn't you.
你怎么能伤害自己的家人
How could you hurt your own family?
现在这里是我的家了
This is my family now.
他们在让我变得更强大
And they're making me stronger.
-他们也可以让你更强大 -别
- They could make you stronger, too. - Don't.
我们不非得开战
This doesn't have to be a war.
你没受够逃跑吗
Aren't you sick of running?
核心圈在帮助他人
The Inner Circle is helping people.
我们也是
So are we.
你真觉得把几个变种人送去墨西哥
Do you really think that getting a few mutants
就算帮忙了吗
to Mexico is helping?
劳伦 我们可以做到你无法想象的事
Lauren, we can do things that you can't imagine.
我以为你们说你们可以
I thought you said you could handle
在我不在时把团队训练好呢
training the team while I was away.
抱歉
We're sorry.
你招募北极星时就清楚她的情绪多不稳定
You knew how volatile Polaris was when you recruited her.
你还说我们"需要她那股精神"
I believe you said we "needed her spirit."
别担心 我们能让她回心转意
Don't worry, we can bring her back into the fold.
她习惯了做地下组织的领袖
She's used to being a leader in the Underground.
她不喜欢被隐瞒
She doesn't like being left in the dark.
我们都不喜欢
None of us do.
我隐瞒信息是为了保护我们所有人
I manage information to protect all of us.
当然
Of course.
但告诉洛娜一点点
But giving Lorna a piece of the puzzle
也不会威胁到全局
isn't gonna threaten the whole picture.
我们要她加入我们
We asked her to join us.
相信我们的大业
And believe in our cause.
我们似乎要做出选择了
It seems we have a choice.
相信她 否则就失去她
Trust her or lose her.
好吧 我还有事要处理 你们解决这件事
Fine. I have business I need to take care of, so handle this.
当然
Of course.
交给我们吧
You can count on us.
姑娘们
And, girls...
别让我后悔
Don't make me regret it.
我就去
I'm on my way.
你那边都安排好了吗
Is everything arranged on your end?
很好 因为如果出了岔子
Good, because if anything goes wrong,
可以说 我要承担的后果
suffice it to say that the fallout from me
会远远比不上你将蒙受的后果
will be nothing compared to the consequences for you.
没事的
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
妈妈很抱歉没能多陪你
Mama's sorry she hasn't been around much.
小点声
Yeah, shh.
我可算哄睡了她
I finally got her to sleep.
她哭闹了一早上
She was screaming all morning.
我们跟瑞瓦谈过了
We talked to Reeva.
我说了
I told you,
我不要毫不知情地遭遇屠♥杀♥
I'm not running blindfolded into a slaughter.
我们也没这个意思
And we're not asking you to.
我们想把计划告诉你
We want to tell you the plan.
是吗
Really?
我们有地图 路线图
We have maps, route plans,
目标的图纸
blueprints of the target.
如果出了岔子
When things go sideways,
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表