剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah.
我也是
Me, too.
我走后 我好几次想回家
After I left, I wanted to come home so many times.
但我觉得我已陷得太深
I just thought that I was in so deep.
但是
But...
昨晚听了你的话后
after what you said last night, i...
我觉得我又属于这个家了
I just felt like I was part of the family again.
你不在时 我就好像被扯掉了一块肉
When you were away, it was like a part of me had been torn away,
再也无法完整了
like I was never gonna be whole again.
你永远是我儿子
You are always my son.
这一点永远不会变
Nothing could ever change that.
很多这些文件都是关于已不复存在的站点
A lot of these files are on stations that don't exist anymore.
大家都不在了
People that are gone.
马可斯 我们无法重建了
Marcos, there's nothing left to rebuild.
都
Just...
烧了吧
just burn it all.
这都是我的错
All of this is my fault.
-洛娜 -就是
- Lorna. - It is.
我当时是为一个梦想而战
I was fighting for a dream.
梦想我们都能有容身之所
A dream of a place for all of us.
我相信了瑞瓦的谎言
I believed in Reeva's lie.
克拉丽斯因此而死了
And Clarice died because of it.
马可斯说 你在她最后一刻 看到她了
Marcos told me you saw her at the end.
对
Yeah.
杰西·特纳击中了她
Jace Turner shot her.
她当时正在开传送门
She was making a portal.
我还能感觉到她 但是
I could still feel her, but...
她不在了
she was just gone.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm... I'm sorry.
向我保证 你会战斗
You just promise me that you're gonna fight.
我保证
I promise.
都没了
That's it.
都烧完了
That's the last of it.
我们
We should...
应该带上斯特拉克一家离开了
we should get the Struckers and head out.
约翰 怎么了
John, what?
好多卡车沿街开过来了
There's a lot of trucks coming down the street.
肃清者
Purifiers.
我们在西湖公♥寓♥
We're at the Westlake Apartments.
我们已包围了大楼
We have the building surrounded.
傲星在里面
Proudstar's in there?
不光是他 你认识的那些变种人地下组织成员都在
Not just him. All your friends from the Mutant Underground.
真正的问题是 你会不会让他们再次逃走
The real question is whether you're gonna let them escape again.
我们已守住了所有出口
We got every exit covered.
各个方向都有交叉覆盖的火力
We got overlapping fields of fire in every direction.
只需要确保没人会来妨碍我们
Just make sure nobody gets in our way.
当地警方对昨天
The local police are very upset about
威尔逊警官的死非常气愤
Officer Wilson's death yesterday.
他们不会来管
They'll look the other way.
如果你想为家人讨回公道
If you want justice for your family,
现在就是时候了
now is the time.
我等这一天很久了
I've been waiting a long time for this.
我不会让你失望
I won't let you down.
我刚看了一下后面
I just checked the back.
他们也派人守着了 路被封了
They've got that covered, and the roads are blocked,
肃清者的防线覆盖很远
the Purifier line is three deep.
我们现在出去 就是送死
If we take one step out there, we're dead.
我们早该料到她会找瑞恩干掉我们
We should've known she'd call Ryan to take us out.
她不会冒险让我们活着
She's not taking any chances.
这次可不是业余级别
This is not just rednecks in pickup trucks.
对方穿着防弹衣 武器也升级了
They've got body armor, bigger guns.
战斗人员散布各处 有些无法直接对抗
They're spread out all over, some of them are out of reach.
我们被他们重重包围了
And they got us covered from every angle.
瑞瓦当成私怨来处理了
It looks like Reeva took this personally.
不只有她将此事视为私怨
She's not the only one who took things personally.
-我丈夫在楼里 -我理解 夫人
- My husband is in there. - I understand that, Ma'am.
我们会把他救出来
We'll get him out.
我们会保护所有人类
We're gonna protect all the humans.
我们会救出他 相信我
We'll get him out, okay? Trust me.
我们就直接冲进去吧
We should just go in, man.
楼里还有平民
There's families up there.
我们在大本营时 五十人对付傲星
We had Proudstar at the compound with 50 men.
那天我们死了多少人
How many of them died that day?
不行 他们知道不能一直待在楼里
No. They know they can't stay in there forever.
他们会尽快想办法离开
They're gonna have to make a move soon,
等到他们出来 就进行拦截
and when they do, we cut them down.
进展顺利 今天就是变种人地下组织的灭亡日
We do this right, the Mutant Underground ends today.
天 对方人数太多了
God, there's so many of them.
他们正设立防线
They're setting up a perimeter.
他们打算等我们自投罗网
Looks like they're planning to wait us out.
还是做好万全准备吧
I don't want to take any chances.
我在楼下的储藏室放了一些枪♥支♥
I've got some guns in the storage room downstairs.
是吗
You do?
你怎么没跟我说
You didn't tell me that.
现在不是说了吗
I'm telling you now.
你们在这里等着 我们很快回来
Stay put, we'll be right back.
给
Here you go.
你从哪弄来的这些枪
Where'd you get all these guns?
这里是美国 里德
It's America, Reed.
卖♥♥枪的地方就有卖♥♥
Stores sell them.
我没有X基因
Look, I don't have an X-Gene.
我觉得有枪也是个保障
I figured it was the next best thing.
特别疼吗
Is the pain bad?
没有 只是
No. It's just...
很郁闷
frustrating.
一直以来 我只想一心保护孩子们
All I ever wanted to do was protect my children.
我拥有异能 却束手无策
I have this ability, and there is nothing I can do with it.
深呼吸
Just breathe, okay?
好
Yeah.
-我们会度过此劫 -嗯
- We're gonna get through this. - Yeah.
三年前
还工作呢
You still working?
嗯 写周一的诉讼摘要
Yeah, just some briefs for Monday.
想休息一下吗
Want to take a break?
我
I...
孩子们不在家
The kids are out.
你可以等一小时 再拯救世界于变种人犯罪之手
Your mission to save the world from mutant crime can wait an hour.
休息一个小时也无妨
Yeah, I guess an hour won't hurt.
我觉得就这一小时也许能助你一臂之力呢
Yeah, I-I think this particular hour might even help.
工作来电吗
Work?
劳伦 来电
不是
No, it's...
是劳伦
it's Lauren.
等下
Hang on.
我需要你
I need you.
你能来接我吗
Can you please come get me?
别急 慢慢说 你不是在艾玛的派对上吗
Wait. S-Slow down. I thought you were at Emma's party. What...
我在
Yeah, I am.
我出了点事 爸爸
Something happened to me, Dad.
这里发生变种人袭击了
There was a mutant attack.
-我在外面 -你受伤了吗
- I'm outside. - Are you hurt?
没有 我没事
No, no, I'm fine.
你能快来接我吗 拜托了
Just please come get me. Please?
-出什么事了 -派对上发生变种人袭击了
- What happened? - There's been a mutant attack at the party.
我去接她
I'm gonna go get her.
我马上就去 亲爱的
I'll be right there, honey.
如果到了紧要关头 我们得合"芬利斯双子"之力
If it comes down to it, we might have to use Fenris,
消灭他们所有人
take them all out.
我现在不愿想这些事
I don't want to think about that right now.
你真想杀了这些人吗
You really want to kill all those people?
我也不愿伤人
I don't like hurting people.
我知道你觉得我喜欢这样做
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表