剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
因为总得有人站出来反抗他
because someone had to stand up to him.
后来怎样了
And what happened?
她当时还小
She was just a little kid.
他对她下了狠手
He had a hundred pounds on her.
他打倒了她
He knocked her down,
他抓着她的头往桌角砸 折断了她的脖子
he hit her head on the side of the table and broke her neck.
你干了什么 迈尔斯
What did you do, Miles?
天呐
My God!
救护车还没到 她就死了
She was dead before the ambulance got there.
她曾是我最好的朋友
She was my best friend.
她曾是我的姐妹 我却失去了她
She was my sister, and I lost her.
明知会输却依然要战斗并非高尚♥勇♥敢
Running into a battle you know you're gonna lose isn't noble or brave;
而是自私
it's selfish.
-克拉丽斯... -你现在就是如此
- Clarice... - And that's what you're doing.
你跑去抗争 结果被肃清者抓走
You ran off, you got taken by the Purifiers.
我们好不容易把你救回来了
We barely have you back,
你现在又要进行下一场无法取胜的斗争
and now you're just off to the next impossible battle.
克拉丽斯 别这样 我不能抽身走人
Clarice, please, I can't just walk away from this.
我不能一走了之 放任我们打造的一切被摧毁
I can't walk away and let everything we've built be destroyed.
我明白
I know.
我爱你至深 没法看着你去送死
And I love you too much to watch you kill yourself.
那就这样吧
So there we are.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我是在跟你道别
I'm saying good-bye.
你该休息一下
You should try to get some sleep.
我们还要赶很远的路
We still got a long way to go.
我试过了
I tried.
我睡不着
I don't think I can.
你担心会再做梦
You're worried you're gonna have another dream.
不只是这个原因
It's not just that.
我对哨兵特勤处出手了...
What I did when Sentinel Services showed up,
如果不是你阻止我...
if you hadn't stopped me...
你当时是迫不得己
You did what you had to do.
要不是你出手
If you hadn't,
我们可能就进监狱了 甚至更糟
we'd be in prison... or worse.
我懂 我当时变成了另外一个人
I know. I wasn't myself anymore.
感觉很陌生
It was so strange.
知道我怎么看吗
You know what I saw?
你是一个拥有极特殊天赋的强大女性
A powerful woman with a very special gift.
拥有砍碎警车的天赋
A gift for chopping up police cars.
你觉得这是好事吗
You think that's a good thing?
这个嘛...
I mean...
你当时是在保护家人
you were protecting your family.
我为你骄傲 劳伦
I'm proud of you, Lauren.
我们俩还是...
And, maybe we should just keep
把与警♥察♥枪战的事保密吧
the whole shootout with the cops thing between us, you know?
你♥爸♥最近承受不住压力
These days, stress is bad for your dad.
-什么情况 -我们去晚了
- What happened? - Well, we, we were too late.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道伊凡洁琳对你意义非凡
I know Evangeline meant a lot to you.
不 我...
No, I...
我其实挺受不了她
you know, I couldn't stand her, actually.
我从不喜欢律师和龙
Never liked lawyers or dragons.
但她在我孤立无援时 救了我
But she saved me when no one else would.
作为回报 我却和杀她的人们成了队友
And I paid her back by joining up with the people who killed her.
天呐
God.
无论如何 她生前知道你站在我们这边
You know, for what it's worth, she knew you were on our side.
她觉得因为你身在曹营心在汉 我们还有一线希望
She thought it was the only reason we might win.
-有件事得告诉你 -嗯
- Look, there's something you should know. - Yeah.
瑞瓦和福斯特姐妹想招纳劳伦
Reeva, the Frosts, they want Lauren.
如果兄妹俩都归他们 马可斯
If they got both of them, Marcos,
我都不敢想象后果有多严重
I don't want to even think about what they could do.
我们得加以阻止
We can't let that happen.
一直以来
For so long,
我支撑下去的动力
all that kept me going is the thought that
就是想到终有一日 我们一家三口能团聚
someday, somehow, you, me and Dawn could all be together.
我现在觉得这一切离我越来越遥远
And now I just feel like it's slipping further and further away from me.
不不 我们会...
No, no, we'll...
我们终会团聚
we'll get there.
我得趁他们没发现 赶紧回去
Well, I should go before they notice I'm gone.
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
-注意安全 -你也是
- Stay safe. - You, too.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
尝起来像胶水泡玉米片
It tastes like cornflakes and glue.
抱歉 我不是为口腹之欲而来
Sorry. I'm not here for the cuisine.
谢谢你接纳我
Thank you for taking me in.
你今天的决定很勇敢
You made a brave choice today.
我不这么觉得
Doesn't feel that way.
你放弃了你的生活
You gave up your life,
远离了熟悉的一切 离开了你的爱人...
everything you know, a man you love...
为了信仰来此
all for what you believe.
在我看来 这一举动最为勇敢
I can't imagine anything braver than that.
没想到勇敢的滋味这么苦涩
Didn't think that bravery would feel this crappy.
环顾四周
Look around.
现在这里就是你的族群
This, this is your community now.
你带着天赋而来
You brought your gifts,
这里的所有人都更安全了
and now every single one of these people is safer
因为你现在是我们中的一员
because you're one of us now.
欢迎回家 闪烁
Welcome home, Blink.
你确定没事吗
You sure you're feeling okay?
我没事 怎么这么问
I'm fine. Why do you ask?
我就是很肯定 我们离开时 还有很多支血清
I just could've sworn there was more of this serum when we left.
我真没事
I'm fine, honestly.
我倒是更担心你们俩
I'm more worried about you guys.
我不懂你们俩怎么能从哨兵特勤处手中逃脱
I don't understand how you were quite able to escape the Sentinel Services.
他们有预谋伏击 你们却能安然逃脱
I mean, a full ambush and you were able to just drive away?
我们运气好
We got lucky.
当时很惊险 但丹尼及时通知我们
It was close, but Danny warned us in time.
他有身居高位的朋友
He's got friends in high places.
希望他们能帮上忙
Hopefully, th-they can help.
-准备好了吗 -差不多吧
- Are you ready? - Yeah, I think so.
很好 放轻松
Good. Just relax.
脑中想着劳伦
And think of Lauren.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表