剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
She should've been careful when recruiting that psychopath drunk.
我很抱歉 但这不是我的决定
I'm sorry, okay? This wasn't my decision.
听好了
All right, listen up.
这就是我们一直等待的时机
This is the moment we've been waiting for.
以前从来没人向莫洛克人开过战
Nobody has ever taken on these Morlocks before.
警♥察♥没有 哨兵特勤处也没有
Not the cops. Not Sentinel Services.
没人这么干过
Nobody.
我们要分为两组
We're gonna be breaking into two groups.
你们中大部分人
Most of you are gonna be on the teams
负责堵住城里所有地下道的出口
that block all the exits of the tunnels around the city.
我还要选出几个主动愿意跟我下去攻击他们的人
Now, I'm gonna need volunteers for the group that's going down there with me,
我就说实话了 此行十分危险
and I'm not gonna lie to you, it's gonna be dangerous.
我们要去追杀禽兽一般的人
We're gonna be hunting monsters down there.
但我不入地狱 谁入地狱 对吧
But that's why this job fell to us, right?
听着 我很害怕
Look, I'm scared. I'm...
想到我们要下去 我也胆战心惊
I'm dreading every second we're gonna be down there.
但我这么做有原因
But I'm doing this for a reason.
我是为了我女儿 格蕾丝 她死于715事件
I'm doing this for my daughter Grace, who died on 7/15.
我为了我的外孙
I'm doing it for my grandson.
他即将出世
He's about to be born.
我加入
I'm in.
我为了我的国家
I'm doing it for my country.
为了我的同族
For my species.
为了我的家人
For my family.
为了我们的未来
For our future.
感谢你们效力
Thank you for your service.
我要跟你一起下去
I want to go down there with you.
我在伊♥拉♥克♥打过仗 战斗经验远超这些人
I got more combat experience in Iraq than any of these guys.
不 泰德 你来负责指挥堵住地道出口的队伍
No, Ted, I need you running the teams blocking the tunnel exits.
这事交给麦克和唐了
Yeah, Mike and Don got that covered.
到时一只蟑螂都爬不出去
A cockroach won't be able to get out.
你忘了少年收♥容♥所♥的事了
After what happened at the youth center...
所以我才要这么做
That's why I have to do this.
杰西 我上次搞砸了
Jace, I screwed up down there.
我没入狱 多亏了你
Only reason I'm not in jail is you.
你既然对我肝胆相照 我也想为你两肋插刀
I just want a chance to have your back like you had mine.
好了 我们行动吧
All right, let's move out.
慢慢喝
Drink slowly.
你感觉怎么样了
How are you feeling?
好一点了
A little bit better.
你父亲把你和安迪在梦境的事告诉我了
Your father told me about the dreams with Andy.
-你差点... -就投奔核心圈了吗
- How you almost... - Went to the Inner Circle?
嗯
Yeah.
还好他们找到了你
Thank goodness they found you.
-早知我就不走了 -这不是你的错
- I never should've left. - It's not your fault.
我现在也知道那封信和音乐盒的事了
And now I'm hearing about this letter and the music box.
很显然 你会多说一门外语了
I mean, apparently, you're bilingual now
因为你用德语讲梦话了
because you were speaking German in your sleep.
是吗
I was?
往好的一面想
Look on the bright side.
还记得我以前西语成绩很烂吧
Remember all of those Spanish tests I bombed at school?
如今我读了一封信 瞬间就获得德语技能了
I read one letter and boom-- speak German.
如果这是问题所在
Look, if that's the problem,
我们摆脱掉这玩意儿吧
then let's get rid of the damn thing.
我不觉得这是问题
I don't think it is.
那封信 那个音乐盒
The letter, the music box,
探寻我们的家族史
researching our family's history...
让我变得更强大了
made me feel stronger.
我喜欢这种感觉
And I liked it.
我看到你也喜欢这样
I saw that you liked it.
我们之前说过 我要为了安迪变得更强
We talked about needing to be strong for Andy, and...
我只能如此
I didn't have a choice.
天呐
God.
对不起 劳伦
I'm so sorry, Lauren.
药效褪去了
The dose is wearing off.
我们得尽快想办法应对
We're gonna have to figure out what to do
她和你的情况
about her situation soon... and yours.
凯特 音乐盒和信
Cait, the music box and the letter,
不止影响了劳伦
it didn't only affect Lauren.
你的异能也显现了吗
Did your powers manifest again?
对
Yeah.
但不止如此
But it's not just that.
还唤醒了我内心的邪恶力量
It brought something out of me,
我以为这股力量早已被我深埋心底
something that I thought I'd buried a long time ago.
这股力量太强大
It is so... powerful,
我抵御不了
so overwhelming.
所以我把血清给了劳伦
That was why I gave Lauren the serum.
我们都有黑暗的一面
We all have a darkness inside.
这不是血清能够清除的
No serum is gonna control that.
我也做了一些不光彩的事
Look, I-I've done things I'm not proud of.
怎么说
What do you mean?
我们去亚特兰大找我哥时
When we went to Atlanta to talk to my brother,
我们被迫向哨兵特勤处出手才逃出来
we had to fight off Sentinel Services.
我劝劳伦主动出击 我对她施压了
I encouraged Lauren to be more aggressive, I pushed her.
我想让她去战斗
I wanted her to fight.
我看着你一直在训练
Well, I've been watching you training.
你也对自己施压了
You've been pushing yourself, too.
也许吧
Maybe I have.
你不懂作为唯一的非变种人在这里的处境
You don't know what it's like to be the only non-mutant here.
她遭遇的事 我不该怪你
I shouldn't have blamed you for what happened to her.
我只是很担心
I-I'm just worried.
如果我们要给她注射更多药物
If we're gonna give her more medicine,
就得尽快
it's gonna have to be soon.
里德 药物不够
Reed, there's not enough.
凯特
Cait...
以劳伦为主
Make this about Lauren.
我拿不定主意
I don't know.
如果给她注射药物
If we give it to her,
可能会限制她的潜力
it could put out the light inside of her.
但如果不注射
But if we don't,
我们可能会永远失去她
we might lose her forever.
-等一下 -抱歉
- Just a moment. - Sorry.
我
I...
我不是故意闯进来的
I didn't mean to barge in.
没事 进来吧
It's fine. Come in.
我就是想为之前的事道歉
I just wanted to apologize for earlier.
我去年眼睁睁看着变种人地下组织被摧毁
I spent the last year watching the Mutant Underground get destroyed.
我们曾经救助的人无处逃生
All the people we used to help have nowhere to go.
我知道你有多在乎变种人同胞
I know how much you care about our mutant brothers and sisters,
我也很在乎
and I do, too,
但如果彻底改变我们的生存方式 还谈何原则
but if we change our entire way of life, what do we stand for?
我不是让大家去星巴克打工 赚钱买♥♥♥房♥♥子
I'm not saying that we should all get jobs at Starbucks and buy condos.
闪烁 如果我们能帮上忙
Blink, if there's any way that we can help
前提是不暴露我们 不背弃我们的原则
without compromising who we are and what we believe,
我愿闻详情
I'm willing to listen.
谢谢 这样就够了
Thank you. That's all I wanted.
尔格
Erg.
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What's going on?
有人进地道了
Someone's in the tunnels.
好 各位
All right, everyone.
这不是第一次有人闯入了
This is not the first time we've had intruders.
"地质脑" 什么情况 他们目前在哪儿
Membrain, what's the status? Where are they now?
目前在南面地道
In the south tunnel.
那是杰西·特纳 以前是哨兵特勤处的人
That's Jace Turner. Former Sentinel Services.
最近加入了肃清者
Recently joined the Purifiers.
就是他抓走约翰 对他严刑拷打
He's the one that tortured John.
我们对此早有防范
This is exactly what we planned for.
艾丽丝 你能拖住他们吗
Iris, can you hold them off?
我已经设置了幻象墙 让他们不停打转
I'm putting up false walls, trying to turn them around.
他在亚特兰大摧毁了那里的地下组织
He took down the Mutant Underground in Atlanta.
-我们得赶紧撤离 -这里不会那样
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表