剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
什么时候的事
When? When did this happen?
似乎是
Uh, it looks like
12分钟前进入了紧急状态
it went into emergency mode 12 minutes ago.
12分钟前
12 minutes? Then...
不管他们在做什么 他们正在行动
Whatever they're doing, it's happening right now.
他们切断了通讯
They disabled communications.
我们目前只知道这么多
That's all we know so far.
图表会进入他们的安保系统
Graph's gonna get into their security system.
有发现我们会通知你们
We'll let you know if he finds something.
我们有计划吗
Do we have a plan?
除了开车到那个医院/监狱
I mean, other than just driving up to the hospital/prison thing
直接敲门以外
and knocking on the door?
这是我们近半年来最好的线索
This is the best lead we've had in the last six months;
我不会让这个机会溜走
I'm not letting it slip through our fingers.
妈妈 爸爸 安迪在那里
Mom, Dad... Andy's there.
我们不知道他跟谁在一起 可能会有危险
We don't know who he's with. It could be dangerous.
-他们能应付 -我和安迪有感应
- They can handle it. - Andy and I are connected.
我最有可能劝得通他
If anyone can get through to him, it's me.
我们得出发了
We got to move.
去吧
Go.
把你弟弟平安带回来
Bring your brother back safe.
你不要再打给我了 杰西
You have to stop calling, Jace.
宝贝 你很生气 我明白
Baby, you're upset. I totally get it, okay.
听我说完 我要跟一个警♥察♥见面
Just hear me out. I got a meeting with this-this cop.
我取得进展了
I'm making progress.
你只要再多忍♥耐一阵就行了
I just need you to bear with me for a little bit longer.
杰西 停手吧
Jace, stop.
我们不能就这么放弃 宝拉
We can't just give up, Paula.
这和放弃无关
It's not about giving up.
重点在于向前看
It's about moving on.
正是因此我才要坚持到底
That's exactly why I need to see this through,
这样我才能向前看
so I can move on.
才能成为配得上你的丈夫
So I can be the husband you deserve.
我只需要
All I need
一个陪在我身边的丈夫
is a husband who's with me.
和我同一阵线的丈夫
A husband who is really with me.
我会做到的 宝拉 你知道我会的
I will be, Paula. You know that I will be.
等这件事办完 我保证我会陪你
When the job is done, I promise I will be.
杰西
Jace...
这件事永远都办不完
...the job will never be done.
别
Don't...
你说得好像我是为了我自己一样
I mean, you act like I'm doing this for myself.
你认为我这么做是为了自己吗
You think I'm doing this for myself?
我是为了格蕾丝
I'm doing this for Grace.
还有其他跟她一样的孩子
And for every other little kid just like her.
格蕾丝走了
Grace is gone.
我爱她 我永远爱她
I love her, and I always will...
可是我得重新开始生活
but I have to start living again.
宝拉 宝拉
Paula. Paula...
-别再打来了 -别这么说
- Stop calling. - Don't say that.
别这么说 听着 我爱你
Don't say that. Listen to me, I love you.
够了
Please.
宝拉
Paula...
让我们进入安保系统
Get us into the security system.
你瞎了吗 你引发了我的戒断反应
Are you blind? You put me in withdrawal.
我正对着垃圾桶呕吐
I'm puking into a trash can,
你还要我入侵安保系统
and you want me to freaking commandeer a security system?
凯特 适可而止吧
Cait, I think this has gone far enough.
如果我让你好受些呢
What if I make you better?
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
这是D型超级可的松
This is Hypercortisone D.
基克的药物版本
It's the pharmaceutical version of Kick.
如果我给你一些 你能帮我们进入系统吗
If I give you some, can you get us into the system?
-你认真的吗 -你在干什么
- Are you serious? - What are you doing?
我们的孩子在外面
Our children are out there.
我们的朋友有危险
Our friends are in danger.
你先给他戒断 现在又要给他毒品
You've taken him down, and now you're gonna get him high?
我都不认识你了
I don't even recognize you.
你给瘾君子注射毒品 让他帮你办事
You're shooting up a junkie to get him to do what you want.
你可是个护士
You're a nurse.
我的确是个护士 但我更是个母亲
I am a nurse, but I am a mother first.
从安迪还没出生我就一直为他抗争
I have been fighting for Andy since before he was born.
现在更不会放弃
I'm sure as hell not about to give up now.
怎么样
What do you say?
好 给我注射
Yeah. Hit me.
好了
Okay.
这玩意爽翻了
That stuff is amazing.
图表 集中注意力
Graph, focus.
我能感觉到整个系统
I can feel the whole system.
找到了 监控摄像头在那里
There... there's the security cams.
是实时的
They're live.
怎么回事
What's happening?
员工为什么在跑
Why is the staff running?
看起来是进入封锁状态了
It looks like lockdown procedures.
老天
Oh, God.
福斯特三姐妹
The Frosts.
还有洛娜
And Lorna?
我的天
Oh, my God.
看样子核心圈占领了医院
Looks like the Inner Circle took over the facility.
他们把守卫放倒了
They took out the guards.
正把员工赶到一起
They're rounding up staff.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
我看不出来
I-I can't tell.
我们只是接入了随机监控信♥号♥♥
We're just tapping into random security feeds.
-有谁在里面 -洛娜 福斯特三姐妹
- Who's there? - Lorna, the Frosts.
但可能还有其他人
But there may be others there, too.
至少入口只有一个
At least there's only one road in.
你俩守住前面 确保他们逃不掉
You two cover the front, make sure they can't get away.
我和克拉丽斯进去找他们
Clarice and I will go in and look for them.
交给我们
We got this.
我感应不到太多 不过大部分活动都在东边
I can't get much but most of the activity's on the east side.
看到那扇窗户了吗
See the window there?
把我们传送进去
If you can get us inside...
我们进去后 你保持低调 迅速找到掩护
When we cross, keep your head down, you get to cover fast.
做好一切准备
Be ready for anything.
怎么回事
What the hell?
这里比我想的要压抑多了
Well, this is a lot more depressing than I imagined.
病人都被关起来了
The patients are all on lockdown.
而且大都像是被注射了大量镇静剂
Most of them look heavily sedated, too.
洛娜真的在这种地方待过吗
Did Lorna really spend time in a place like this?
是的 当时她只有十几岁
Yeah. She was a teenager.
本来可能要被关一辈子 但有人找了关系
It might have been for good, but someone made a call.
据说是她的生父
Word was, it was her birth father.
不过她已经被关了很久
But she was locked up long enough.
无论她现在在哪里
Well, wherever she is,
肯定想起了各种不好的回忆
I'm sure she's gonna be all kinds of triggered.
怎么回事 警♥察♥为什么没来
What's going on? Why aren't the cops here?
估计是莎吉关闭了警报
Well, it sounds like they had Sage kill the alarms,
和掐断了固话
the landlines...
洛娜很可能干扰了手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Lorna probably jammed the cell phones,
然后他们就随心所欲了
then they just went to town.
克拉丽斯说得对
Look, Clarice wasn't wrong.
我们找到他们后 可能会打起来
If we find them, this may end up in a fight,
你得准备好
and you need to be ready for it.
你真认为他们会跟我们打
You really think they'd fight us?
劳伦 我知道他们会的
Lauren, I know they will.
安迪不会伤害我的
Andy wouldn't hurt me.
我有件事没告诉你♥爸♥妈
There's something I didn't tell your parents.
瑞瓦袭击我时
When Reeva attacked me...
我从未有过那种感觉
I'd never felt anything like it.
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表