剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表
-彼此欺骗 -我不是欺骗她
- Lying to each other. - I'm not lying to her.
我想弄明白这是怎么回事
I'm trying to figure out what is happening.
还记得高二那年
Remember sophomore year,
你去艾玛家的派对接我吗
when you picked me up from that party at Emma's?
那些变种人经过 打破了所有的窗户
Where those mutants came by, broke all the windows?
记得
Yeah.
你当时很害怕
You were terrified.
没错 但不是你想的那样
I was... but not why you think.
是我用异能打破了那些窗户
I broke those windows with my powers.
有个男孩想抓住我 所以...
Some boy was trying to grab me, so...
什么
What?
劳伦
Lauren...
东西开始碎裂后 他立刻就放开了我
He backed off as soon as stuff started breaking.
但我当时真的吓坏了
But, God, I was so freaked out.
几乎没法打电♥话♥给你
Could barely dial the phone to call you.
-你为什么没告诉我 -我本来要说的
- Why didn't you tell me? - I was going to.
你紧紧地拥抱了我
You gave me a big hug.
我们上了车
We got in the car.
你叫我别担心
You told me not to worry...
因为你的工作就是起诉变种人
because your job was prosecuting mutants.
你说你会保护我
You told me you'd protect me.
不被他们伤害
From them.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
在那之后 我再没提过
After that, I never said anything
因为我不想...
because I didn't want to...
不想伤害你
didn't want to hurt you.
或我们的家人
Or our family.
但如果我当时就坦白呢
But what if I had?
也许我现在就不会是这样
Maybe things would be different with me.
安迪也不会离开
With Andy.
也许现在这一切都不会发生
Maybe none of this would have ever happened.
克拉丽斯 你没事吧
Clarice. You all right?
嗯 我跟尔格谈过了
Yeah. I talked to Erg.
然后呢 他知道核心圈的事吗
And? Did he know something about the Inner Circle?
记得我们在墙上看到的那些绿色黏液吗
Do you remember that green goop that we saw on the walls?
这儿有个变种人能透过那种东西进行侦察
There's a mutant down here who watches places through it.
他说福斯特三姐妹之前去过一条水电隧♥道♥
He said that the Frosts were in a utility tunnel
身边还有些市政工
with some city workers.
他们当时正在接入卫♥生♥部♥地下的数据电缆
They were tapping into a data cable under the Health Department.
卫♥生♥部♥
The Health Department?
-对 -他说原因了吗
- Yeah. - Did he say why?
没有 他们就知道这些
No, that's all they know.
我们能走了吗
Can we, uh... can we get out of here?
好 走吧
All right, come on.
血清胆红素水平恢复正常了
Bilirubin levels are back to normal.
接下来就交给我们吧
We can take it from here.
不用检查...
Uh, shouldn't... shouldn't we check...
我说了 接下来就交给我们吧
I said... we can take it from here.
迪亚兹先生 请把她给我
Mr. Diaz, please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是我为她做的
I-I, um... I made this for her.
我一直带在身上
Kept it with me.
你离开纳什维尔时
When you left, in Nashville,
我不希望有人受伤 所以放你走了
I-I didn't want anyone to get hurt, so I let you go.
我错了
I was wrong.
我本该另想办法...
I should have figured out another way to...
-马可斯 别说了 -跟我走吧
- Marcos, please. - Come with me.
他们是有钱有势
They've got money. They've got all this.
但我爱你
But I love you.
我爱晨曦
And I love Dawn.
你也爱我
And you love me.
你心里很清楚
You know it's true.
我当然爱你
Of course I love you.
但我们的女儿需要的不仅是爱
But our daughter needs more than love.
我们在为晨曦打造未来
We're building something here. Something for Dawn.
那...我也留下
Then... then, uh, uh, I-I can stay.
你们做什么 我就做什么
Whatever it is you guys are doing, I'll do it with you.
你我都清楚这样行不通
We both know that wouldn't work.
-你融入不了 -这无所谓
- You wouldn't fit in here. - It doesn't matter.
真正的男人不会抛弃他的...
Real men don't abandon their...
马可斯 你和你父亲不一样
Marcos, you're not your father.
-拜托 不非得... -该走了
- Please. It doesn't have to... - It's time to go.
再给我点时间 我只是...
Just give me a minute. I just...
我们说了 该走了
We said it's time to go.
蒙在头上
Lights out.
不
No.
洛娜 她们在骗你
Lorna, they're lying to you!
-她们扰乱了你的思绪 -马可斯 够了
- They're in your head! - Marcos, that's enough.
别让他们拆散我们的家庭
Don't let them do this to our family!
马可斯 别这样
Marcos, don't do this.
安迪 闪开
Andy, get back.
闹够了吗
Are we done?
安德鲁 扶你的朋友出去
Andrew, help your friend to the door.
警官
Sergeant,
我刚才看到了两名我一直在追踪的逃犯
I just spotted two of the fugitives I've been tracking in the area.
怎么看到的
What do you mean, you spotted them?
兰多佛刚才发生了一起事故
There was an accident in Landover.
肇事者弃车逃跑 但我四处探查了一下
The vehicle was abandoned, but I checked the block.
看到了两个人很像
I saw two people that looked a hell of a lot
里德和劳伦·斯特拉克
like Reed and Lauren Strucker.
等下 你去事故地点干什么
Hold on. What were you doing at an accident site?
我刚才翻看文件时 无意中听到了调度报告
I overheard the dispatch when I was checking out your files.
我们得赶快行动
Listen, we need to move quickly.
不是"我们" 特纳先生
There is no "we," Mr. Turner.
请你离开
I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我打听了一下
I made some calls.
我们知道亚特兰大发生的事了
We know about what went down in Atlanta.
那可就...说来话长了
That's a... that's a long story.
始于你被哨兵特勤处开除吗
That starts with you getting thrown out of Sentinel Services?
其实是我主动辞职的
Actually, I quit.
他们当时想把责任推给我...
They were trying to blame me...
他们把你的情况都告诉我了
They gave me the rundown on you.
你各种不专业的行为
The unprofessional behavior.
关于已死亡变种逃犯的无稽报告
The frivolous reports about dead mutant fugitives...
听我说 他们没死
Listen to me! They're not dead!
他们没死 我刚还看见...
They're not dead. I just saw...
特纳先生 停手吧
Mr. Turner, just... stop.
我已经通知过警员们了
I've already informed the department.
你该回家了
It's time for you to go home.
如果我们能查出核心圈从卫♥生♥部♥获取的信息
If we can figure out what the Inner Circle got from the Health Department,
也许我们能加以利用
then maybe we can do something with this.
嗯 听起来不错
Yeah. Sounds good.
你跟尔格进去后...
When you were with Erg...
发生什么了
what happened?
他就是带我逛了逛
He just, uh, showed me around.
地下隧♥道♥里住着很多变种人
You know, there's a whole society down there.
嗯 但他本来并不是很愿帮我们
Yeah, but he didn't exactly seem enthusiastic about helping us.
我说服了他
I talked him into it.
我还能怎么办
What else could I do?
你说过 我们不能空手而归
Like you said, we couldn't go home empty-handed.
约翰...
John...
你急于找到答案 我...
you're so desperate for answers that I...
我都不知道你到底怎么了
I don't even know what's going on with you.
我们已经谈过这件事了
We already talked about this.
如果我们之间有了问题
Well, if there's something wrong with us,
-你大可以直说... -不是这样的
- then you should just say... - It's not... it doesn't...
-那是怎样 -不是我们俩的事
- Then what it is? - It's not us.
告诉我吧
Please.
我去...
When I...
剧集 | 天赋异禀(2017) | 导航列表